Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bet You Ten Bucks I Can Make You Regret Her

Ever Get The Feeling That You're Never All Alone

by XxMyChemicalPanicsxX 8 reviews

Tour's over and the guys all go to Ryan's place for an interesting game of truth or dare.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-05-31 - Updated: 2008-05-31 - 1157 words - Complete

0Unrated
I know, I was gone for a long time. I felt bad about it too. I really and truly did. Now I'm gonna make it up. I hope you like it 'cuz im a little afraid it mite suck ass but i wont know till you review so.... lol

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I walk over to my calendar and cross out a day with a red sharpie.
I step back and take a look at it.
The first, second, third, and now fourth day is crossed off meaning today must be the day with the three big circles around it. I would say today is D-Day but technically that would tomorrow, wouldn't it.

xReady?
Ready.


I already planned everything out.
This is how I want to do it.
I invite everyone over for a party, a get-together if you will,
I think up something to get the guest of honor here,
Vacate my home of all unwanted pests,
And it'll be all uphill from there.

A smirk spreads across my face.
Well... downhill for her.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Okay, truth or dare, Spencer," Says he, through a huge mouthful of pizza.
"Dare."
He replies with a loud, exaggerated "hmmmm,"
Everyone groans even louder for we all know, once he starts hmmmming he'll never stop until someone finishes what he started.

We are all sprawled all over the place in my living room. Limbs and hair going in every fucking direction. The tour is over (about goddamned time) and from when we got off the bus, we just hightailed it straight to my place.

After ten minutes of his, annoying, monotonous humming, Jon cracked and just finished for him.

"I dare you to... go outside and smack the first person who passes you on the ass." This got laughs out of us all for we all knew that this was gonna be good.

We all got up quickly (except for Spencer who was halfway there 'till he fell flat on his ass again) and got a comfortable spot on the porch.

Can you guess where I'm sitting?

Six eyeballs watch eagerly as Spencer stands on the sidewalk a couple of feet away, rocking on his toes. I peer down the street and notice a young girl, struggling to skate on a pair of rollerblades. I'd guesstimate that she's about five or six. When she got about nine footsteps away from him, he turned around to look at us and gave us a she-doesn't-count-does-she look and we all replied with a no-but-only-because-we-don't-wanna-land-your-ass-in-jail look.

He understood and kept rocking, waiting patiently. After a couple of seconds, some guy with thinning hair and a serious beer belly, came, dragging his feet along the pavement.

He turns around again.
This time giving us a can-I-skip-this-one look.
We give him a hell-no look.

Knowing there is no possible way out of this, he waits for the man to pass him, takes a deep breath, and next thing we all know, a loud slap sound resonates through the whole neighborhood making it deathly quiet. This silence didn't last for long because soon after we were rolling around on the porch laughing our heads off and the guy starts screaming out curses.

xYou enjoying this as much as me?
Hell yeah, what do you think?


Backing up and saying sorry a million times with a smile plastered across his face, Spencer joins our laughter on the porch as we watch as our "victim" runs away, stomach flopping in the wind, looking back a couple of times to see if he would follow. After like twenty minutes of gasping for air, we all filing into the house and take our spots on the floor continuing on with the game.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Aright truth or dare, Ryan?"
"Uh.. truth."
"Oh come on," Spencer urges me, "be a little adventurous will ya."
"Fine, fine, dare." I respond annoyed sending my eyes to the ground.
I dare you, to make out with Brendon here."

I feel my eyes bulge and my breathing stop.
I keep my eyes fixed on the center of the circle we formed minutes ago.

"Hello? Ryan?"
"Yeah that's been happening a lot lately with him."

His voice doesn’t make it any easier.
I swallow to clear my throat.
I count how many times I do this.
Eleven.
My foot smacks against the tile nervously.
I count this too.
Forty nine.

Mustering up courage (from where is beyond me) I raise my eyes and meet his.
He looks back as if he were expecting something.
In fact everybody was looking at me like they were expecting something.

Wonder what the hell that could be.

xYou know very well what they're waiting on, Ryan.

Oh yeah.
The kiss, huh?

"Okay, let's get it over with," my voice finally decides to say as we fix our positions so we're facing each other.

"About fucking time! Aright I'll time it," Spencer takes out his cell phone and goes to the stopwatch on it.
"Two minutes. Starting now."

Before I can even get another word or a breath in for that matter, I feel warm hands find itself around the nape of my neck and my lips collide with the softest thing I've ever felt. Dazed, I stare at his eyelids, and try my very hardest not to let the moan that's on my tongue slip out as he gently nibbles and licks my lower lip.

Not taking it anymore I open my mouth and his tongue meets mine as he pushes me over.
I reach my hands up behind him and squeeze his ass and receive howls and shrieks from Spencer and a moan from him.

"Aright guys, your two minutes are up. Guys?"
"Time's up, let's continue on with the game."
"I said you can stop now."
"Stop!"
"Hello?"
"Ryan you don't have to fake it anymore."
"Stop ignoring me!"

Blocking out their whines and pleads, we never stop.
Somehow I find myself on top of him, fiddling with his hair as he begins messing with the zipper on my jeans.

"Jon how about we just go upstairs," Spencer says falling on his ass trying to get up.
"Yeah," a soft voice replies, "let's go."

The lights in the living room go out intensifying the lust in the room and encouraging us to go farther. Soon our shirts are off and our pants are rolled up in a ball on the other side of the room. But for some reason I felt as if I was being held back.

Maybe it's because I'm finally doing what I always wanted to do with the person I've always wanted to do it with.
Maybe it's because of the fact that I'm helping him cheat.
It could even be because I'm not exactly fully sure I want to do this right now, with people only upstairs.
Or maybe it could be because of the pair of brown eyes that were watching us from the staircase...
Sign up to rate and review this story