Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bet You Ten Bucks I Can Make You Regret Her

With All The Drugs In The World

by XxMyChemicalPanicsxX 4 reviews

Can't relly think of a way to summarize this chapter without giving everything away so all I'll say is: continues on from the last chapter. hehe

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2008-06-06 - Updated: 2008-06-07 - 1466 words - Complete

0Unrated
SCHOOL'S OUT 4 ME!! YAY!! Another chapters up! YAY!! arnt you elated?! cuz deep down inside, im not!! yet deep down inside, i am!! i just drank a whole lot of scotch! my throat feels warm in a good way!! Wobbly, wobbly! In case you havent guessed yet, im a verrrryyy happy drunk! AHHHH!!!!! now if youll excuse me i have to go conk out on my bed in a very odd position so i can prepare for a deadly hurricane thats on the gulf of mexico! Hurricane Hangover! AHHH!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My breath regained it's normal rhythm yet I still don't feel the air condition. The house has taken on this uncomfortable silence over the course of time. Any other guests I once had have longed exited out the back door. Leaving me in the dark. Now sitting up and looking around the nothingness, I feel different. A little strange too.... okay come to think of it, a lot strange.

But that's nothing a quick trip to the hospital can fix, right?

Patient: Ryan Ross
Date of Admittance: June 5th
Time of Admittance: 10:04
Medical Report: Patient appears to be exhibiting apparent signs of insomnia, hypertension, low testosterone, sudden loss of paranoia, early stages of ephidrosis, nudism, and severe unempatheticness towards surroundings and situations available and currently at hand.

Diagnoses: Disorientation stimulated by sexual intercourse.

Prescription: Psychological therapy.
Doctor Recommended: Dr. Brendon Urie.

Date of Release: June 5th
Time of Release: 10:22


I roll over on my stomach and take a moment to breath in and out a couple of times.
I count how many times I do this.
Seven.

I really don't want to take my medicine but that's what the doctor prescribed.
Isn't the doctor always right?

xWhy Ryan, are you doubting me?
No.
Never.
xGood. Now be a good boy and shove those pills down your trachea.
xWould you like some water?


I gently nudge him with my knuckles.
He responds by grunting and rolling over so his bare back faces me.
I prod him a couple of times on his pale butt.
I get another grunt.

I don't feel the effects.
xTake a couple more.


I take a more aggressive approach and violently shake his shoulder, making his body jerk as if he were having a seizure.

That woke him up.

He rolls over on his side and the silence, so deafening, I could have sworn I heard him blink.
Two times.

He yawns dramatically and in a voice that would melt your heart like chocolate says, "Hi."
Just hi.
Funny, how his simple words have such an effect on me.

"Umm, uh, eh,"
"You have something on your mind don't you?"

xNoo, really?

"Yeah, um, do you, don't you feel a little, bad? You know remorseful for what we just...did?"
"Nope."

I stare wide-eyed and mouth agape.
The way he says it. So nonchalantly, without any thought towards his answer whatsoever.
Is this good?
Does this mean he's letting her go?
Does this mean he's come to his senses?
Does this mean he's mine?
Does this mean I have to abandon my plan and return all my toys?

Mistaking my silence for want of a petty answer to a petty question he continues.

"I mean don't get me wrong. I still love her,"

Damn.

"But I still don't feel bad."
"Um. Why not?"
"You see the way I view this is," he goes on, playing with a lock of my hair,
"What happened was sort of like a bachelor party."

My expression goes from shock to confusion.

"This was nothing but a last hurrah before I thrust myself into holy matrimony. A last taste at freedom."

"So... what you’re telling me is this meant nothing."
"That's right. Nothing at all."

Now my expression goes from confusion to pure rage.

"What am I some cheap slut you can have your way with anytime you fucking want? Who the fuck do you think you are? Who the fuck do you think I am? I should fucking castrate you and hang your goddamned balls from the ceiling fan! And to think I looked at you like you were something relatively worth my time."

I could feel it.
Those words spewing from my lips.
But I could never say that to him.
I can't.

So instead I settled with
"Call your fiancee."

If it makes you feel better I said it coldly.

I got up, quickly put on my clothes. And made my way to the door.

"I'm not driving you home. Hurry the fuck up too."

I open and slam the door, leaving him appalled at my change in mood and naked on my living room floor.

I walk until I reach the mailbox and sit down, leaning my head against the painted stick in the ground keeping the damned thing up.

Almost immediately tears spring from my eyes.
I make animalistic noises as I struggle to keep from wailing loudly and having the whole neighborhood hear me.

I want a different psychiatrist and some new meds. These don't seem to be working very well.
xUm, hellooo. They already kicked in. And it seems to be working fine.
What the fuck did you give me?!
xYou can call it a little mix of Adderal, cyanide, lithium, and kerosene.
And if I stop taking it?
xI won't let you.
And if I continue?
xFind out.


Two blinding, yellow lights bring me from my thoughts. The only lights in the street.
They pass me and pull into the driveway.
Lemme guess...

She steps out of the car and goes up the walkway, ringing the doorbell.

Yep I was right.

He answers the door as if it were his house and kisses her, showing her affection as if just moments ago we hadn't...

Another wave of anger washes over me as I wipe my tears on the sleeves of my jacket. I get up and follow the path she took up the walkway and enter the house.

I lock the door behind me as I watch him gather his things and clutch the handle of his suitcase. There were about thirty (including my numerous bags) and now there were about 22. Hey, it’s not that I pack a lot of unnecessary items, it's just that the rest of them pack lightly.

Seeing me make my entrance he casts his gaze to the floor while continuing on, while she gives me this smirk.

Ha! If she knew what I just did with her fiance on the floor she's standing on at this very moment, she would be standing on the couch, traumatized, staring at the ceiling.

I decide to dismiss her rudeness and wave lightly. Keeping my spot at the door, I wait.

"Alrighty then Ryry," that bitch says, like we're buddy-buddy.
"We're on our way." They both take small steps towards me.

xNow! Now! Do it now!

"Before you leave," I say looking directly at the top of his head, seeing as he still can't look at me, "I have something to give you."

"What is it, we have to go. It's late," she replies impatiently as she grabs his free hand. "I still haven’t given you your engagement present. Wait here."

I run full speed up the stairs and get their present.
I really hope they like it.
It wasn't the most expensive thing in the world but, oh, the joy it will bring.

When I return they have their backs to me.

All the better.

I raise the gift over my head and feel and hear the metal collide with the bone of her skull. She staggers and I bring the bloody present back down hard in the same spot. She falls with a thud against the door and settles in a heap in front of it, making a pool of blood.

Before he can register what's happening and can turn all the way around I already deliver a blow to the side of his head. Right above his ear. It makes an identical crunching noise like the first one only thing this one was slightly lower in pitch. I keep them coming.
Forehead.
Crunch.
Neck.
Squish.
Chest.
Clang.
Abdomen
Squirt.
Chest.
Crunch.

He falls too.
Right next to her.

I hold the present in my hands by its wooden handle.
I look down at myself, blood and goopy stuff splattered all over me.
I’m guessing that’s brain matter?

I let their present, now bent into a strange shape clatter loudly to the floor.

I look at them.
All I see is bone, blood, skin, clothes, and more blood.

The sight makes me woozy.
I never could handle looking at blood.
Its deep red color, its distinct metallic smell.


But that's okay.
Because where we’re going now, I'm gonna see nothing but.
Sign up to rate and review this story