Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Always Love You

#2

by david_desrosiersbabe 0 reviews

read and find out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-05-31 - Updated: 2008-06-01 - 633 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
~The Next Day~

"Mum,I'm ready for school" I said as I went downstairs. I had a pair of Black jeans on, my studded belt, and my pink short sleeve shirt on, and my hair was up in a pony tail (I left a bit hanging over my eye)
"alright, get your shoes on"
"alright" I said and got my shoes on "ready now"
"alright" she said and we went out to the car, got in and left.

~At the School~

"we're here" said mum as we pulled into the school parking lot
"alright"
"have a good day my girl"
"I will and you to"
"I will and be good"
"I will I promise"
"thats what you said last time"
"what do you mean?"
"when we first moved to the States when you were twelve, and on your first day of school, you got sent to the office and I got called to the school"
"oh yeah, I remember that"
"please be good"
"mum, I will I promise"
"thank you"
"bye mum"
"bye Kammie" she said and I got out of the car and walked into the school.

The first place that I went to was the office because I needed to get my schedule. The lady at the desk was very nice. Anyways, the first class that I had was Math in Room 218. Great. Now where the hell is room 218?.

"excuse me?" I asked one girl "can you please tell me where room 218 is please?"
"yeah I'll show you, I'm going their right now, come on" she said and we started walking "so whats your name?"
"Kammeryn Colmes. but everybody calls me Kammie, whats your name?"
"Ashley Bates, but I go by Ash. so are you new here?"
"yeah"
"where'd you move from?"
"New York"
"lucky, I've never been to New York. Is it nice their?"
"yeah. but not as nice as my home country"
"where you from?" she asked as we walked into the classroom and sat down (two random empty desks at the back)
"Greece, but I moved to New York when I was twelve"
"your from Greece?"
"yeah"
"Hey Ash, hey Ash's new friend" said some really cute guy as he sat down in the empty desk beside me (row of three desks, I was sitting in the middle)
"Hey Evan" said Ash "this is Kammeryn, she goes by Kammie, shes new here. Kammie this is my friend Evan"
"Hey Kammie, nice to meet you" he said
"Nice to meet you to Evan" I said as we shook hands
"Good Morning class" said the teacher as she walked into Class "I see that our new Student Kammeryn Colmes is now here, welcome to our school Kammeryn"
"thanks" I said
"Mrs. Barnes, isnt that good at welcoming new students" said Evan
"I heard that Evan" said Mrs. Barnes
"and she's an old hag to" he whispered
"Heard that to Evan" she said
"Oh come on Mrs. Barnes, how could you have heard that"
"I'm not Deaf Mr. Ellingson" she said and Ash and I giggled quietly.

"So, Kammie, where you from?" asked Evan
"like, where I lived before? or where I was born?" I asked
"both"
"I'm from Greece, but my mum and I moved to New York 3 years ago when I was 12 and then we moved here to California five days ago"
"so your Greek?"
"you bet"
"So have you only known english for three years?" asked Ash
"no, I've been speaking both Greek and English for my whole life"
"oooh" they both said

The rest of the class wen by really fast. turns out that I have all 5 of my classes with Evan (Math, Socials, English, Off Block, and then Science). Ashley is in four of out classes (Math, English, she has off block with us, and Science).
Sign up to rate and review this story