Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Baby Sitting

Saviours

by Felinity 0 reviews

Sasuke gets help with the baby

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor - Characters: Sasuke - Published: 2008-06-01 - Updated: 2008-06-01 - 1573 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I own none of the naruto characters or anything from naruto. I just like putting them in funny situations. :D

Baby sitting

Saviours


The Uchiha opened the door to his apartment, walking inside, arms full of heavy bags that would supposedly save his life. Or at least his ear drums. The young ninja mentally ticked off his ‘Things to Get’ list that he’d been given as he nudged the door closed then made his way to the kitchen.

In the kitchen he was greeted with a very heavenly sight indeed.

A contented baby laughing and giggling at someone else who knows what they’re doing. Instead of him falling over or hurting himself in someway.

Yuhi Kurenai turned from the baby to give him a smile that said ‘Yea, I got this down’ before once again facing the baby to continue making the baby seem like the little angel it wasn’t.

“Did you get everything?” she asked, not turning from the attention seeking infant.

“Mostly, but they only had one pack of these” he replied while filling the empty spaces in his cupboards with his newly acquired baby equipment.

The jonin looked over for a second to see the item the genin had left out. ”Oh, nappies. That’s ok but your going to have to get some more when they restock”.

Sasuke looked over at the large pack. “There isn’t enough there?”

“For a few days, maybe a week”. He looked at her in disbelief. The older women just laughed and turned back to the squealing baby.

The leader of Team 8 had heard what kakashi had done that night, and had come straight here to see how I was copping with the unusual mission. Well, not before marching over to the male jonins’ apartment to teach him a lesson of her own.

She can be pretty scary when she wants to be, even her genin team know not to get on her bad side. She had walked into sasuke’s apartment to find him looking like he either wanted to demolish something or cry.

The older women couldn’t help herself. She had laughed her head off at the sight of the usually calm and collected boy now seeming like a man wanting to jump out of the window of a high building.

But she had quickly regained her composure at the uchiha’s glare and willingly took the little devil from his arms, telling him to have a lie down for an hour. With that she had took the infant into the kitchen where the screaming child had finally calmed down.

The young teenager could have collapsed then and there. But didn’t and made it to his room in record time for the state he was in. Sasuke doubted that his head had hit the pillow before he was out cold.

He had woken up early the next morning feeling refreshed and ready for what the day brought but soon regretted that feeling as he heard the grating noise that could only come from very small but powerful lungs. Yuhi had knocked on his bedroom door - not wanting to just walk in like his own sensei - and asked if he could go to the store and get a few things; knowing that not even he could sleep through mini-itachis’ cries.

“I have something for you, by the way” the jonin stated, bringing him out of his thoughts of how his savior came to be here. “Over on the table. Kakashi probably forgot to give it you”.

“What is it?” sasuke asked as he walked into his living area, picking up a folder off the table and falling back into the soft fabric of his couch.

Yuhi followed with the still content infant onto the couch. ”Its this lil’ guys’ file and details about how long he has to be here.” At that sasuke opened the folder and began to skim through the information.

Sasuke looked incredulously at part of the information. “He’s only 11 months old?” he questioned more to himself than Yuhi.

“Apparently so” she answered anyway. ”It says that his mother died in a fire at a bar. Some drunk had been smoking something while spilling alcohol everywhere. Not a good mix, the place had just gone up in flames. Some of the sober-ish people in the bar had grabbed onto a few of the drunks to pull them out but the mother wasn’t one of them.” She gave a sad smile to the little boy. Oblivious to what was being said around him, playing with her hair. “I say he was pretty lucky to get away”

“Why?” Sasuke said with confusion, looking up from the information about the baby’s health and what nutrients he needs.

“Well turns out his mum was the only family he had left, but reading that file I’m glad he’s here. When his grandparents died, the mother went into depression and started hanging out at bar’s getting drunk. One night she fell pregnant after a one night stand but didn’t realize or do anything until it was too late” the jonin stopped talking for a few minutes, knowing that sasuke would need time to get his head around what she had just said.

Since sasuke had come from quite a wealthy and reputable clan, her last bit of information didn’t make sense to him. He’d never heard of anything like that happening before. Pregnancies were always planned and never before marriage. Sure, they didn’t care about when people had sex, or with whom. Just as long as children were born with married parents. Children born into large clans were often taught about this at a very early age. Sasuke remembers when he was younger and used to sleep cuddled up to his brother at night. He parents never said anything against how close we were, even when he became 8 years old. He still stayed with his brother, either at night or when they had baths together.

But the Uchiha clan not only boasted about its power, wealth and well taught their members were, but also how it had the most beautiful and voluptuous males and females for miles and miles.

Even young uchiha’s were taught how to use their looks to their advantage. Making themselves look adorable and irresistible to get what they wanted from others. And at later ages how to use not only their looks but their body too. Positioning their body’s in just the right way was coached into most young uchiha’s until it became natural to walk around, being the most sensual creature for miles. Making the simplest things seem like a free show. Making your foe’s jaws’ drop and water as you attack them in the most provocative way they’ve ever seen. Making the enemy want to pounce on you but letting them know it would be a mistake.

Sasuke can remember a few times when their father had let him sit in itachi’s lessons since he would be starting the lessons soon. The session had been about being graceful in battle. Everyone knew his brother had excelled at it but once after a lesson there were a few minutes where his father had talked to his brother quietly away from him.

Sasuke had caught the last sentence of his fathers’ words, saying that something should only be done with the person you loved. Itachi had nodded and walked over to where the little boy sat confused.

The youngest boy hadn’t noticed he had been so close until he pressed his lips to sasukes in a kiss. Back then he hadn’t known what was going on but he had still felt safe in his brothers’ arms. Little sasuke’s eyes had fluttered closed as his brothers lips pushed against his softly, trying to mold themselves against them. Sending soft pulses of pleasure all the way to his tummy, making it tingle strangly.

His father had only laughed and shook he head at his eldest, thinking he did not truly grasp what he had meant by ‘love’.

After itachi had removed his lips from little sasukes, father had told him only to let his brother and the person he loved in the future kiss him like that, while walking out smiling at his sons. Ever since, his brother always kissed him like that and it just became normality like everything else.

Different sexualities were not looked down on in the uchiha clan as long as an offspring was produced in the end. But marriages were between clan members most of the time although exceptions were made as long as the heads of the family approved.

This had been drummed into the young Uchiha since he was about four years old. Survive, gain power by any means necessary, live life doing what you want and who you want. But most importantly carry on the family line. When he thinks about it not much has changed for his goals in life. That made him frown. But he quickly shrugged it off, deciding to ask Yuhi about how different people are outside of clans later.

Right now he wanted more information on why he has this child.

So the older women continued informing him about the infant that seems to have a lot in common with him after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story