Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Bet on Brooklyn Bridge

The Begin

by Purplerose 3 reviews

Strange message

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-05-21 - Updated: 2008-06-03 - 579 words

2Original
Bet on Brooklyn Bridge


It was a beautiful day in June. It was warm and the sun was shining. The Academy’s garden was very impressive with all the little flowers. Delilah was looking trough window. She had just finished her terrible research about the history of foodprocuction and leaned back in her chair. Then she heard a knock on the door.

“Who is it?”

“ Your amazingly funny, kind and handsome partner’’

“ Sure, Julius..”, Delilah said, rolling her eyes.

“May I come in?”, Julius asked

“Yes, but only if you can handle your ego!”

She went to the door and opened it.

“Hi”, Julius said with a huge smile on his face.

Julius walked in and dashed down on her bed.

“What are you doing?”

“Well, actually am I listening to you”, Delilah said.

“ Ha ha, no, be serious.. what are you doing?’’ Julius asked again.

“ Trying to be amazingly funny”. Delilah said laughing.

“ Well that’s never gonna work, because I’m the only one who has that gift”, he said proud.

“Really..”

“But Delilah, I came here to tell you something. Al told me we had to come to the gym by 10 minutes. There was some important news.”

“Oh nooo, not a mission again, I’m soo exhausted from the last one! I mean what was he thinking, it took us 5 months to finish it! We totally need a break!”, Delilah said.

“Yes, I know, Dee, but I don’t think it is another mission, because Al was smiling all the time he told me this!” Julius said while lying down on her bed

Then there was a silence. Normally Delilah hated these moments, but with Julius it always was something special. Just to say nothing and think, while beeing around and staring at eachother. It made her feel comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time. Delilah listened to the silence, but then she remembered she had to say something about that Julius was right.

“Yeah, maybe you’re right, I don’t think Al is that cruel” Delilah said finally.

“Hmmm”, Julius murmured, the sun shining in his face.

“Huh, what did you say?” Delilah said, suspecting an answer.

She turned around and saw Julius lying on her bed totallly enjoying the sun, his eyes closed, hands under his head. He was wearing a lightblue shirt, a short and sneakers. Delilah stared at his musculair body. Yes, she thought, he is handsome.

She went to her bed, sitting next to the (half) sleeping Julius. It would be awsome if they would get a day off. Some time to spend with Julius only. They could go to movies or they could get a vacation and just lie on the beach, swimming, playing tennis or whatever. But she wouldn’t be bothered by difficult missions, evil villians, homework or things whatever spoiled getting closer to Julius.

Delilah, totally lost in her thoughts, didn’t feel Julius’ hand touched hers. “Dee, we have to go to the gym, remember?” “Oh, yeah, yes, of course... let’s go!”, Delilah said, pulling Julius up.

They walked out the door and passed Emmet, dancing through the hall. When they were near the gym, they heard music.

“What is happening there!?”, Delilah asked laughing.

“Well, Dee, let’s find out”, Julius said opening the doors.


{To be continued}
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi!

Hope you enjoyed the story!
I don’t exactly know when I have finished the second chapter.
But you’ll see.:P

>Purplerose<
Sign up to rate and review this story