Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Bet on Brooklyn Bridge

Partytime

by Purplerose 5 reviews

Surprise.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-06-03 - Updated: 2008-06-03 - 630 words

1Exciting

“ Woooow, what the...”, Delilah said.

The whole gym was decorated and full of people. Everywhere were balloons. Loud music was bumping out of the speakers. In the middle of the gym was a platform, on which Al stood, a mike in his hand. Next to him stood Scarlett, who was trying to get the crowd quiet.

“ This is a test, this is a test”, a loud voice said.

“Oh, wait, the mike is finally working!” Al said suprised.

Delilah and Julius walked to the platform, trying to get closer to the whole happening.

“Julius, you were right! Al is organising a big party, but why?” Delilah said.

“He just discovered a new Mexican food restaurant, and he wants to share his joy with us.” Julius grinned.

“Ha Ha, yeah maybe” Delilah said, but I think he’s gonna tell us right now, pointing at Al.

“Silence, Silence!,... Well great, okay, listen everybody. I’ve got to tell you something important. This year the academy exists 50 years. We, Scarlett and I, are so proud of it. We are so lucky that we’ve met you. And to celebrate it, we have organised a partyweek, which is full of surprises. First you all go on holiday. You’re free to pick a place you like! So if you want to, sign up!”

Julius looked at Delilah, who was smiling.

“Dee, it couldn’t get any better!”

“ So what are we waiting for. We have to sign up!”, Delilah said.

Just as they stood up, Al took the mike again.

“Kiddo’s, wait a second, the holiday will last 5 days, because on the sixth day there is a big party and without you guys there isn’t a party at all. Well, Scarlett will stand next to the doors and she would like to hear your destination”.

Immediately almost everyone, including Delilah, started running to the doors.

“Dee, wait!” Julius yelled.

But Delilah had already disappeared in the crowd. Well, let her pick our holiday, it doesn’t bother which one she chooses, Julius thought. He walked to the bench in the corner of the gym. While sitting down, Julius looked at all the people who were trying to get closer to Scarlett. He grinned, leaning backward. He sighed and closed his eyes. Then a voice said:

“Hey, Julius, don’t you wanna go on holiday?”

“Delilah is already taking care of it”, Julius murmured, didn’t even open his eyes.

The last few monds had make him really tired.

“Oh, well, I think that’s great. I picked one myself too. I thought it would be nice to go to Rome, you know, because of all the architecture. I really do like it, and I go with Zoe. We will visit the colosseum and all that stuff. Great idea, huh? Why don’t you go with us?”

Julius snapped out of his dream.

“Sounds good, Nosey, but I don’t know what Delilah is planning, cause she wouldn’t go to Italy anymore, because of the bad wether .” He said, opening his eyes.

“Oh, yeah, in that case, see you, buddy. Enjoy your holiday!” Nosey said.

“You too. And don’t forget the biiiig party Al was talking about. You really don’t wanna miss it.”Julius said laughing.


Nosey walked out the doors and Julius stood up. He wented to look for Delilah.
While passing all the people, he wondered where Delilah could be. She wasn’t around Scarlett anymore. Just when he thought she’d maybe gone back to her room, two arms grabbed his shoulders. He turned around and looked in Delilah’s brown eyes.

“Julius, she said smiling, We’re going to New York!!”


Sorry it took so long!
But here is chapter 2.
Hope you liked it.

> Purplerose
Sign up to rate and review this story