Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"War is not the answer."

by Syn_INC

"I miss him so much. And I don't like him that clean." "You don't?" "No. Where's dirty Joe?" "In there somewhere." "Grrr."

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2008-06-05 - Updated: 2008-06-06 - 1534 words - Complete

?Blocked
Stuttering 83
I had picked up more of these strips of colored, white and newspaper that I saw messages from the guys. All I could do was roll my eyes when Joe's said something about Star Wars and Andy saying he'll forget he's Sofia's uncle and hit on her and or, her hott friends.
This band better be around awhile.
Then there was the awesome fall out boy signature and Patrick's message to the babies on the inside.
' Hi, I'm daddy. The one without the whiskey tits. I'm trying to bust you out out solitary, but they say you guys have to do 9 months for bad behavior...my horrible attempt at a joke. See you kiddos on the outside...'
"Did you read this?" I asked Marie.
"No. Why?" Marie asked.
"This is hilarious."
"Yea I know. Those guys have issues. And together...geeze."
After another 10 minutes of getting this stuff on my belly I had to wait an hour before removing it. I had to say that as it dried it got a bit itchy but I powered through it. When the bust of my belly came off my mouth dropped.
"I'm not really that much of a fat ass am I you guys?" I demanded.
They all gave little laughs and I didn't like that one bit.
After another 2 hours of letting the bust harden some more everyone then walked over and signed it. But there were places where you could clearly see the babies poking out where I temporarly put blue and a pink sticker.
It wasn't until about 1015p that the guys decided they should roll by. The hens would have left the coop a long time ago. Boy were they wrong.
"People! Still in my home." Patrick said rolling his eyes as I made my way down the stairs from showering to get the glue off me.
"Be nice." Pat stated kissing her son on the cheek.
"Paco. Que onda?" my mom asked giving him a hug.
"We're not Mexican mom." I said laughing
"Nada. That's correct...right Cal?"
"Yes baby."
"He's been picking up a lot. Smart boy Pat." My mom said laughing
"I tried."
"Wifey! Beso!" Patrick whined.
"No whining." I said giving him a kiss, "leave that to the babies."
"You don't know what I wanna do to you. You standing there looking all sexy and wet and pregnant." Patrick whispered in my ear.
"We should..." I taunted, "a quicky?"
Patrick gave me the shifty eyes and he slipped out first. I made some excuse about having to check something in the studio and then slipped out next. The moment I saw Patrick I bit the side of my lip and he called me over to him.
"This is so wrong." I softly moaned into his lips.
"Don't care." Patrick said turning me around, pushing my face into wall as he kissed my neck.
Patrick's hands came over the top of my breasts and dropped them out the top of my dress. My nipples just hurt so bad that the attention Patrick gave them was fantanic. He lifted the bottom of my dress, unbuckled his pants and entered me swiftly.
"OH MY GOD PATRICK!" I moaned loudly.
"Asi mi amorcito...say my name just like that."
Patrick turned my head and kissed my lips hungrily. He thrusted in and out of me which felt fantastic. After about 20 minutes of us fucking he came in me and I brought it up the rear with my orgasm.
"Calista. Why weren't you wearing any underwear?" Patrick asked suddenly.
"My pussy was on fire. So I took off my underwear. And then I realized that it was the hair on my taint freaking me out...so I went to shave it all off."
"And?"
"No more hair."
"But you're still not wearing underwear."
"My puss needed to breath thank you."
Patrick smiled and kissed right under my belly before heading back out.
I reappeared first and somehow Patrick walked from upstairs in a clean pair of pants. This boy was the master of disguise. I saw Gin with a glass of red wine in her hand and she was intently focusing on someone.
When I turned I saw Joe and Marie sitting on a lounge chair talking. They looked so adorable but his body language with her looked forced. I mean after me crashing a wedding that'd be odd too don't you think.
"He still loves you." I said slightly bumping her.
"I don't care." Gin stated.
"Liar."
"I miss him so much. And I don't like him that clean."
"You don't?"
"No. Where's dirty Joe?"
"In there somewhere."
"Grrr."
"Do it...was that...your conscience?"
"No."
"It was! You miss him."
"No I don't."
"Yes you do. You wahug him. You want touch him. You want squeeze him. You want to kiss him."
"Maybe...just a little."
Gin gasped a bit and I laughed.
"He wasn't that good." I said rolling my eyes.
Gin then made this size with her hand and I started to crack up. She's lying! That's damn near impossible I thought looking at Joe's tight pants.
"He's wearing the shoes I bought him." Gin stated.
"So. You're wearing the shoes he bought you."
"Damn it."
"Somewhere in side that ice box you want him back."
"I just want his cock. Can I take off his cock and keep it?"
Marie got off of Joe's lap and walked over to me.
"Its like minutes to 12a and I have to take my grandmother somewhere in the morning...and Ash is sleeping...so, this fun. I can't wait to do it again for Ash." Marie stated.
"Definetly." Gin grumbled.
"There's...no hard feelings between us...right Genovieve?" Marie asked.
I gave Ginny this look and she groaned. As much as she didn't like Marie she couldn't hate her. I just kept reminding her that she's a WHORE for fucking Andy, in her 1) moment of weakness or 2) unfinished business from Vegas. Whichever it was.
"No Marie." Ginny stated, "see you around."
"I'll walk you to your cab." Joe said with that smile.
"Why don't you drive her?" Gin chimed, "you haven't had anything to drink yet."
How Gin knew this I'd never know, but Joe shot her the dirtest look I'd ever seen. I thought I was in the cross fire of that look and backed away.
"I mean you don't have too if you don't want too." Marie said confused.
"No, I'll do it." Joe stated as he walked by and nudged Gin.
"Do that again and you'll never have kids again."
"Don't mention kids ever out of your mouth."
I rolled my eyes and knew a hispanic party doesn't end without family fighting, the cops coming to the house or someone passing out. I swear even in Glenview it was about to happen. They need this though, they needed to kick each other's ass.
Joe came back about 20 minutes later and just shot Gin the meanest look. And these are the God parents of my KIDS this is baffling.
Patrick, Joe and Andy were all in a corner gossiping like a sewing circle. I turned my head to see Joe shooting unnecessary looks at Gin. I gave him a crook eye and he turned his attention back to the guys.
"Dude, are you guys gonna box or not because you know I'm ready for a fight." I said pounding back another water.
"Its not worth it." Gin stated rolling her eyes.
"Oh! Its not worth it? Because you 2 sure as hell look like it is.
The night was coming to an end because my mom pulled out the broom. As she started to sweep Gin and I high 5ed. Joe was so drunk that I thought, in my heart of hearts he was gonna make a pass at Gin.
But insted of that, and instead of him walking around us he bumped into her again. I rolled my eyes and she grabbed him by his shirt.
"Ok. Shit for brains. I can clearly see you're mad at me. But I'm going to have to bris you again." Gin stated taking the knife off the table that we had cut the cake with a few hours earlier.
"War is not the answer." Joe stated.
"Yes...because of YOUR people."
Gin said all this in a bored tone waving the knife to and fro. I backed away a little bit because things could get dangerous. Patrick looked up from his drink and shook his head annoyed.
"Joe I can't fight with you anymore. And you can't always play the victim. We're out for the call and that's it." Gin concluded.
"Yes! Little miss always knows the right thing to say!"
"Joe you're drunk. Go inside and sleep before you regret something." I said with a yawn.
"No. My moment of clarity is here!" Joe said climing on a chair.
"Oh God." I sighed.
"Ladies & Gentlemen if I may."
Everyone who was left over was either plowed or didn't care about Joe.
"The one who you thought was so perfect. Isn't."
"Really Joe." I asked.
"No Cal everyone's gotta know. Genovieve had an abortion!"
"Yes. The abortion thing again."
Sign up to rate and review this story