Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > She's A Rebel part 2

chapter 5

by blacknailsgd 2 reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-07 - Updated: 2008-06-08 - 2451 words

0Unrated
Chapter 5




After a few months Cayln went home, Joy and Cassie found out what they were having. Cassie was just one but Joy on the other were having twins. Which was cool Cassie thought.

They were having morning sickness! Joel and Benji were always there when they needed them.

Joy's pov

I don't know about kids but im having two of them. I'm happy that Benji is the father I think he does too. I love him so much! Here he comes with some of my favorite food Taco Bell. He loves her so much!

"Hey baby I brought you something back from Taco Bell I know how much you love it!" Benji told her.
"You know me pretty well but babe thank you for not throwing me out?" Joy said.
"Aww Joy you know I would have never done that to you sweetheart I love you." Benji said get my meal out of the bag.
"Joy hun gotta go but Cassie will be here in a minute?" Benji said kissing her on the head.
"Um...Benji stay with me plz?" I asked him.
"Baby I halfa go sorry call me if you need me?" He said leaving.

Cassie got on looking sad.

"Babe whats wrong?" I asked her.
"Joy my ex is in town." Cassie said.
"Ok! It well be ok I promise?" I said.
"Ok stay with me plz Joy?" Cassie asked me.
"I will how can I go anyways, I'm having twins. Cayln thank you for standing by me. I know isn't been easy for you or guys." I said.
"Its fine Joy let me stay with you?" Cassie said.

Joel's pov

Cassie been acting different sense we got into this town. Joy has been in a mood for weeks she's having twins, my girl is having a baby I'm so excited. So when we got back they were asleep on the couch I took some cover and covered them up. Benji was in the middle holding both of them it was so sweet.

"Joel haven't you heard about Cassie's ex-bf is back in town?" Paul said sitting down by me.
"No she hasn't told me about it yet?" I said questionning.

After a month Joy was doubts about there relationship, and having the twins Billie joe had something to do with it.

"Joy you know Benji isn't going be there when you need him the most. He will you just to on tour, or to do something with Joel? Trust me I know them very well they just don't like you and kids?" Billie joe said to her making her cry.

Joy just left cause what Billie joe said it hurt. It worst than getting a shot. She would have beer but she has kids it would hurt babies. Cassie had her own troubles Joel is freaked out by the ex-bf coming up to see her. He thinks she's going back with him, but she's not Cassie loves Joel so much she's having his child. Joel talks to guys but not Benji cause he has his hands full with Joy and the twins. Girls are thinking that they have them at the same time so boys will have time to spend with the babies and girls.

Benji's pov

I promise I love this girl so much. She's been moody like a month ago. Joy's aleries are acting up, our babies gonna be so happy I know it. Cassie I love her for Joel they help us when they can. I can't wait until I'm daddy I know Joel can't wait to be a father either. Every1 is ok as far as I know we're all at home now, we're getting ready for kids I know Joy can't wait she's on strike saying that she wants to take a nap. But anyways we don't wanna know the sex until we see them. Joel and I are going to coffee shop Im going to get him now. I'm happy that Joy is feeling better!

"Hey Joel!" I said watching him get in and buckup.
"Hey! Benji Cassie is going to ask Joy if wanted to go shopping?" Joel said.
"Thats cool whats your nursery theme?" I asked Joel.
"I haven't had a clue yet you?" HE asked me.
"If there boys car the movie. If there girls said Hello Kitty." I said.
"Thats cool which I just hope if Cayln comes back everything won't be fucked up this time around." Joel said.
"I think so too." I said.

Joy's pov

I'm like 4 months pregant I promise I grow like every single day this is my first 2 I will have. I'm kinda excited though cause I know the sex of both im not telling a soul. Im going to keep this secret even if its going to kill to me. There boys shhhh don't tell Benji please! Damnit Im hungry and Benji went with Joel to get some coffee. I know its wrong have caffee but Benji can't get me so I'm having a pepsi and chips.

"Joy dear what do you think your doing?" Cassie said coming from living room.
"Yea Im here and?" I said.
"Your not surpose to have caffee Joy?" Cassie told me.
"Go tell it to the mountain would you?" I said watching her remover my drink.
"Look Im fucking pregnant I'm in no mood to play so give me my drink back now please?" I asked her nicely.
"Ok if Benji catches you your in trouble miss." Cassie said giving back her drink.

Billy's pov

After I came back I found Cayln at my door step crying her eyes out saying "I didn't mean too honest I was to drunk. I didn't tell her I was sorry I feel so bad Billy!" she says crying.

"Come on will talk in the house?" I said grabing her hand pulling her in with me inside of my house.
"Cayln dear you need to calm down dear?" I said watching her breathe in and out.
"I keep thinking she hates me for what I said? Do you think she hates me Billy tell me the truth?" Cayln asked me.
"No I don't she hates you! You said some bad things to her and Cassie. But if you really wanna know you halfa ask her yourself? If you wanna go over there I'll take you over there?" I asked her.
"Yea I halfa tell her im sorry I didn't mean to say though things to her." Cayln said.
"Well let me call to make its ok for me to come over?" I said.
"Why are you going over there for?" Cayln asked me.
"Cause I want to know how she is? What has been doing with herself after the tour?" I told her.

So I called Joy let her know I was coming over to see her she let me know that Cassie was over as well. So I'll see them both yay! Then I heard Benji and Joel come in Benji not liking what she was doing i told her bye I would see her in a bit.

Normal pov

"Joy you know as well as I do your not suppose to have caffee? It could hurt babies?" BEnji said.
"Yea its going to they wanted the pepsi so get mad at them." She said as she begin to cry.
"Thanks alot Benj you made her cry?" Joel said as Cassie got up and went with her.

They heard a car drove up Joel went to see who drove up. "Hey Benj you never guess who drove up with Billy?" Joel said.
"Who Joel?" Benji asked him.
"Cayln coming in with Billy?" Joel said.
"No way Joel she can't come Joy can't stress over anything right now!" Benji said.
"Yea Benj neither can Cassie but shes here at least let her speak her peace ok?" Joel said.
"Hey Billy and Cayln come on in?" Joel said.

They came on in and sat down there here come Cassie and Joy they sat down by there men.

"Joy I wanted to appologize to you I was drunk but I didn't have a right say that so im sorry!" Cayln said tearing up. Joy is crying too so they hug.
"Appologe excepted as long as you babysit for us?" Joy says while winking at Billy.
"Joy I'm not good with kids so no Im sorry Billy here will though!" Cayln said.

After an hour all of the girls fell asleep watching Pirate movie. Benji found a blanket covered them up with it. Guys walked into the kitchen Benji grabed them something to drinks from his refrigerator.

"Guys are you happy about your kids coming?" Billy asked them.
"Yes I am I don't know about Joel here I am." Benji said to Billy.
"I am too but Benji is going to have twins I'm happy for him." Joel said.
"Thanks Joel!" Benji told him.
"Your welcome!" Joel said.
"Im happy about Cayln telling Joy she's sorry! I wanna be with Cayln and you guys and your girls. I just want to be happy with everybody." Billy said.
"Yea I mean I could totally tell Joy was happy when she saw Cayln. Cassie doesn't know her well enough yet? But shes learning." Joel said.

So Cayln woke up went to kitchen to see the guys all were there.

"Guys! Benji I'm totally sorry for everything she's my best friend and I treat her like crap for that I am truely sorry!" Cayln said.
"I forgive you Cayln Joy is happy your back just don't do that. But next time your not welcome here!" Benji said.

Then Cassie woke up Joel came in.

"Hey Babe whats wrong?" Joel asked.
"Nothing, I love you I want to be with you forever. Joy is still asleep, so lets go." Cassie said.
"Does she always look white?" Joel asked Cassie.
"No but she's having 2 babies." Cassie said.

So they got up and left, Benji knew they were leaving so was Cayln and Billy. Benji is happy to see Cayln and Joy are friends he hated to send her off of the tour. He couldn't have Joy stressing over Cayln he knew it would be too much for her so he sent her away.


Cassie's pov

I'm happy that I'm pregnant! I wasn't happy when I was in town with ex-bf but I made it though I'm happy cause I have Joel. I think I'm going to paint the baby's room in Tinker Bell. Its a girl I told Joel but I bet he forgot? Lets quiz him shall we?

"Hey Joel whats the sex of our baby?" I asked him.
"Its girl!" Joel said coming closer to me.
"Right so what colors are do you think we should color the nursery?" I asked again.
"Um lets see something in Tinker Bell!" Joel said.
"Joel Madden did you hear that while I was talking to the girls?" I asked again.
"No Benj told me of coarse I heard." Joel said pulling her over to me.
"Aww well I'm happy you know that now sense you do you think you can help with it?" I asked again.
"Um I see what Benji is doing we'll both help?" He said.
"No Joel Benji has his girl she's having twins. But me and you need to do this I know you love your brother I am your girlfriend I need you for once sooooo please?" I asked with the pouty face.
"Yes ma'am I will be happy too stop pouty face?" Joel said kissing me on the forehead!

I'm excited now too bad he's mine girls so away. I love him he's the greatest boyfriend ever. I hope Joy and Benji are as happy as we are.

Joel's pov

I promise she's growing everyday. Cassie is the greatest girl that you could ask for! She's right though Benji had his girl and there twins are the way. They need to spend some time as much as they need before the babies come. Knowing my brother he's happy too. I just hope Joy doesn't fall into depression again. I think she's happy now Im glad my brother has her really they make a great couple.

"Cassie I love you dear?" I said.
"I love you too Babe. Joy just texted her and Benj are coming over to watch the hitcher." Cassie said.
"O ok well I better kiss you while I still can?" I said.

We made out for an hours.

Joy's pov

I'm going to give my man a make over then show Cassie and Joel. He's a sleep right now so this will be the right time do to this. I get make up and go over to him this make over like you would not believe its great. I can't believe I did it so I get ready to over Joel and Cassie's house. He got ready too he didn't look in the mirror thank god. I giggle so much he cept asking what I was laughing at I told him nothing.

"Hey Joy and Benji come on in?" Joel said looking at Benj wanting to laugh.
"I wanna know what is every1 laughing at me for?" Benji asked. Joel gave him a mirror. Cassie saw died out laughing her and Joy both.

"I couldn't help myself dear?" I said trying to stop it was hurting my side.
"Cassie do you have any makeup remover?" Benji asked her.
"Yea!" Cassie took him to it.

So we sat down watched a movies all night. Joel and Benji soon fell asleep so did the girls a happy ending for every1.

(Next month)

Benji's pov

I promise its hard to get this girl up she had a dentist appointment today. Joy isn't happy about it either Joel and Cassie were home painting there nursery she want it Tinker bell. I think ours is are boys. I sat in there with her. I knew she wasn't happy about it. She looked at me like I want some childrens tylental plz.

"Come on sweetheart we'll go home get you in bed so you can rest." I said helping her in the car.

We got home Joy wanted to in bed. I just let her it was easy thing to do. I know where she is I'm happy if shes happy.

"Benjamin I love deer I want some fish?" Joy said.
"OK Joy this weird obession you have with weird food is gotta stop." I said.
"Leave me the fuck alone benji, i want too see Deano?" Joy said.

Joel's pov

I called Benji myself and him are having a time between our girls I hope it gets better!


please reveiw!

love ya
Joy!
Sign up to rate and review this story