Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Second Chances

Chapter 4

by doyleangel 0 reviews

Gabe's fiancee makes a demand. Will he give in to it?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2008-06-08 - Updated: 2008-06-09 - 450 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gabe pulled up to Kristen’s apartment building and looked around for her car. He spotted her teal coupe parked to the side of her building section. He had kind of been hoping that she wouldn’t have been home so he could have post-poned what he had to do.
He parked his car and walked up to her second story apartment. He took a deep breath and knocked on the door. He hadn’t been there since they’d broken up, even though he still possessed a key. Just like she still had a key to his place. That had been the only thing they’d agreed on when they broke up. He kept her key for emergencies, in case Pete didn’t have his, and she had on for emergencies as well.
He waited for a minute for her to answer. When she didn’t, he knocked louder. When she still didn’t answer, he started to get worried. He took out his keys and found the one to her door. He hesitated before deciding to put the key in the hole.
He opened her door and stepped in.
“Kristen?” He waited for her to answer. When she didn’t he made his way to her bedroom. The door was slightly ajar, and he reached for the handle.
“Kristen?” he called, opening the door, and saw her naked backside.
“WHAT THE…..GABE!!!??” Kristen screamed as she grabbed her towel. “What are you doing here? In my apartment?”
Gabe turned around quickly and tried to think of something to say.
“I…uh you…sorry. I knocked on your door a couple times and you didn’t answer. I wanted to make sure you were ok.”
“I was in the shower. I didn’t hear the door. Geez Gabe, you can’t just barge into people’s houses.”
“Look,” he said. “I needed to talk to you about something. I saw your car, you didn’t answer ok? I just wanted to make sure you weren’t lying on the floor passed out.”
Kristen glared at Gabe. “You, I, ugg. I have to get dressed.” She grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom.
“It’s not like I haven’t seen it before,” Gabe yelled after her. She just glared at him as she slammed the door.
Gabe wandered over to her bookshelf and looked at all the things she had placed there. His eyes wandered down the shelves and landed on a familiar item. The photo album. Before he knew what he was doing, he pulled the album off the shelf, sat on Kristen’s bed and opened the cover.


*PLEASE REVIEW….LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK*
Sign up to rate and review this story