Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > I told you secrets no one else knew.m

Chapter 2

by AshleyxHollywood 2 reviews

summaries suck

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Patrick Langlois,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-08 - Updated: 2008-06-09 - 622 words

-1Illiterate
"STOP MAKING OUT ON MY BED" em screamed as she and Jeff walked in her room

" Umm...em hun...bit busy." I said ignoring her evil glare.


" I don't give a darn about it." she complained sitting on me.

" You are squishing Pete." I screamed.

" Like I said I don't give a darn sooo if you don't mind get out of my room." she scream louder then me.


" Geezz...Em shut up." Jeff said

" No cause they are going to do it in my bed." she protested.

" Actually we were gogin to do it on the floor...but the bed sounds much better." I said evilly.

" don't even." she warned.

" OH and you and Pierre are any better on a bus." I stated.

" whoa you and Pierre?" Jeff asked,

" No. I didn't do anything." she said

" So...you will soon though." I said

" Um...no." she said

" OUI." i said

"NO I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE SEX WITH PIERRE BOUVIER." She screamed.

" Say it louder I don't think Paris hilton heard it." I said

" Fine you know what just outta making you mad. I will do it." she said marching off.

" You move at two miles an hour it won't work." I screamed out the window. chuck and david looked up at me and I flipped them off.

----------------------------------Em pov----------------------------


I took a few deep breaths and walked up to the bunk area. I glanced around and saw Pat and Pierre playing go fish. I laughed and walked over to Jamie's bunk and sat on it and began to email something to someone. well that someone was actually my friend Kat. she was awesome.


to: KatxKatxboxnananaxFoXfatx1355


from: Takingtheworlddown1by1


I am offically the either worst friend or a person who really doesn't what apants party in her room. Don't ask....trust me. Right now I am soo not okay. I am confused and royaly mad at Kels and her little friend Pete. Then I really wanna like this certain guy, but I am kinda scared casue the whole Josh thing.

Man that pissed me off..... I can't believe Josh of all people. Anyway....trying to calm down. I really don't want them to know about Josh or my uncontrolable rage.....lol. How come it seems everytime I like a guy it falls apart. first Kenny...Josh...and i don't want anymore.
No matter how much I like him......I feel like crying my eyes out, and i can't cause Pierre and Pat are around and i don't wanna freak them out by crying. They may think the world is ending. Anyway good luck with your life. May it be far better than mine.

-emma-li



I sent the letter and shut my computer. I closed my eyes and tried to remeber what life was like when I was little. Kelsey and me playing hide and seek in our neighbors rose bushes. Then crying cause we would always get hurt. who thought of putting thorns on pretty flowers. Life is easy when you are so little that the world adores you even when you screw up, but when you rech adult hood it stops. It seems everyone is faker then they seem at first glance.


I opened my eyes and looked out one of the windows. It looked like it was going to storm again. I hated thunderstorms. They always seemed to add to the terror of an already bad day. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. I slowly found the bottle I was looking for. I reached in and grabbed a pill and took it. I made my way back to the bunk area and fell alseep on mine. what better way to spend a storm then to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story