Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > One Kiss Is All It Takes

Jen Takes It Bad

by SleepwalkingPastHope 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-12 - Updated: 2008-06-12 - 393 words

0Unrated
Rebecca’s POV

“OH MY GOD! Jen you will never guess how amazing the night I had was!!!” I shouted down the phone to my best friend Jen, she called me up when I got back from going to the park with Mikey, because she couldn’t come to the gig, she was grounded.
“Yeah Becca I know you went to the gig, again. I’m sorry I couldn’t be there, you know how it is, parentals,” Jen sounded angry, and in the background I could hear her parents fighting…again. I felt sorry for her, she had to grow up around angry, alcoholic parents, and I wanted to help her, I knew what they did, I saw the marks on her face, I wasn’t dumb, but she didn’t want me to say anything, she was scared, and I couldn’t blame her.
“I met Mikey Way!!” I smiled as my mind cast back to the nights events.
“NO WAY!!” She laughed down the phone; she thought I was joking.
“I’m serious Jen, and we kinda….kissed.” I said, knowing she would hate me now.
“You didn’t Becca, you’re just imagining it, you didn’t, please say you didn’t, you know how obsessed I am over him, you cant, you didn’t” she sounded so upset, that was the first time I hated myself for that kiss, that one perfect kiss, seemed like a mistake.
“ I did, im sorry, so sorry, but it wasn’t my fault, he kissed me, and…”
“YEAH FUCKING RIGHT BECCA!!! How could you do that!? You know how much I like him, you know I love him, I was the one who introduced you to MCR, and what the hell do you go and, do!? Go and kiss him, you kissed Mikey Way, unbelievable!!!!!” She screamed at me, I knew then my best friend was no longer that. The phone line went dead, and i just sat there listening to the faint buzzing sound of the connection, in shock, my best friend hated me, she hated me. I sat and cried, and the worst part, was while I sat there, tears streaming down my face, my eyeliner stopping and staining my skin black, I wanted Mikey, to hold me, keep me safe, to dry my tears, make it all go away.
Sign up to rate and review this story