Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > One Kiss Is All It Takes

Becca patches things up with Jen

by SleepwalkingPastHope 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-13 - 551 words

0Unrated
Rebecca’s POV

The next day, I woke up, splitting headache, but I was happy, then I remembered Jen. I loved her. Then I thought, “What did I just say?!” She’s my best friend, I’m not like that, she’s not like that, I thought I must have been ill, especially after Mikey. About a half hour later, I heard a knock at my door, it was Mikey. I freaked out, cos I looked like crap, and I really didn’t want him to see me like this. I quickly changed, put some eyeliner on, and bounded down the stairs to see the guy I had kissed so sweetly in the park last night.
“Hi” he said coolly.
“Who’s this nice boy you’ve met here then Becky?” my mom asked, in her usual mom way.
“Erm, mom this is Mikey, Mikey this is my mom, Mikeys in a band.” I said, feeling so embarrassed and just wishing my mom would go away.
“Do you wanna go for a walk in the park with me and the guys?” he said, and I could see a faint smile on his face, obviously he was thinking about last night too.
“Yeah, sure I’d love too” I said, hoping I didn’t sound too desperate.
I shouted to my mom as I walked out the door, “I’ll be back later”; she didn’t even hear me.
As we walked, we held hands, I felt so happy, this had been the best few hours of my life, I knew I wouldn’t forget a second.
“Erm…Mikey, is it okay if we take a detour, I want you to meet my best friend, Jen, she’s really sweet” and beautiful and I love her, I thought in my head, but shook the thoughts out, I couldn’t think that. We knocked on Jens door, she answered. She was wearing board shorts and an Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt, she looked beautiful, even though you could tell she was only five minutes out of bed.
“What do you want you bit….OH MY GOD!! MIKEY WAY!!! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU!!!!” she was screaming now and all she did was run up to Mikey and hug him, and then run back to her door.
“So anyways, hi Becca” she sad, giving me evils.
“I’m fine,” I said, wishing she didn’t hate me like she did right now.
“You know who this is,” I said, turning and looking at Mikey.
“Yes I do” she said, her facing lighting up.
“Hi” Mikey said, he looked happy to see her, even though he had just met her.
“ It’s really nice to meet you, Beccas said so much about you”
“Really?” she said, I don’t think she was that angry with me anymore.
“Erm… I was wondering if you wanted to come out with us and they rest of MCR, only if you want to” I said, knowing full well she wouldn’t miss a chance like this.
“Give me five minutes,” she said and she ran up the stairs to get changed. Ten minutes later she came down, wearing jeans and a guns and roses t-shirt, it was her favourite.
“Lets go then” I said, and we headed for the park.
Sign up to rate and review this story