Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teach Me How to Love Again

Sunday Morning

by lalalovexjeje 0 reviews

Frank ask's Cali a favor.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-06-12 - Updated: 2008-06-13 - 457 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11
Sunday Morning


“Morning Sunshine” Frank said slowly crawling into my bed.

“Go away Derek”, I groaned.

“Aaww. Now is that anyway to greet someone who brought you breakfast in bed”.

I rolled over and smiled, opening my eyes to see Frank’s face right next to mine and laughed.

“An everything bagel, toasted with strawberry cream cheese and black coffee with two creams with one sugar packet, all in you favorite mug” He beamed.

I laughed pulling him into a hug and kissing him on the cheek.

“Now now Cali. I know I’m hot and all but your going to have to somewhat tame yourself”.

I chuckled at the irony of his statement and hit him with a pillow.

“Ow, that hurt” he pouted.

“Oh quite your whining Frank”.

“Now what is that you want exactly” I asked.

“What made you say that? Cant a friend makes his best friend breakfast in-bed”.

“No. Not you at least” I chuckled, “So spill. What is it you want”.


“So what did you think of the show last night” he asked changing the subject.

“Oh Frank you guys were awesome” I gushed. “I can’t believe you’ve been hiding this from me. I mean I really loved it. And the guys were awesome I love them”.

“Yah, I just wished you would had talked to Gerard, but he disappeared everytime I tried to introduce you too. But maybe you’ll meet him tonight”.

“Wait what” I questioned as his last sentenced registered in my head. “What do you mean by tonight”.

“Well, I hadn’t gotten that far silly”.

“Well” I said crossing my arms.

“Well I was going to ask you if you would be willing to be my date for a party I’m going to tonight”.

“I dunno Frank” I stuttered, “I mean I have a lot of work to catch up on and have so much house work to do”.

“Please Cali” Frank interrupted and then proceeded to give me a puppy dog face, know it would work.

“Aw Frank. Not the puppy dog face”.

“Please” he begged.

“Fine” I huffed knowing if I didn’t I wouldn’t here the end of it.

“Yay” He exclaimed jumping on top of me, making me fall back on to the bed.

I laughed, “Now you have to go and let me enjoy my breakfast you mutt”.

“Hey” he groaned. “I refrain from being called a mutt”.

“Okay you canine”.

“Much better” he replied shutting my door and leaving.







I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter... but please, please review. I promise there will be more updates the more you review. Just let me know what you think, it really does inspire us writers!
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story