Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius

Baby I love U

by Smiley02 8 reviews

Very sad story, based on a song. One-shot. Song Fic Rated PG just incase

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-14 - 1199 words - Complete

1Moving
Baby I Love U

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your life can change in a year, a month, a day or even in a split of a second, because that's reality.
Love is a powerful thing, it can be beautiful and amazing or it can be painful and heartbreaking.
Death is always painful, sad and heartbreaking no matter what.
When the 3 collide life, love and death it's a realistic, beautiful, painful, heartbreaking experience.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delilah and Julius were on another mission, to stop Dr.Dismay from trying to spread another deadly disease on human kind.
"Man, is Dismay ever predictable. What is this the third disease?" Julius said as he and his partner ran around the trees of the Amazon Rain forest, searching for Dr.Dismay.
"I know, why doesn't he just give up, he'll never win, doesn't he know the good guys always win?" Delilah replied back with a smile on her face.
"Shh, He's right there..look." Julius said pointing northwards and whispering.
Delilah crept over to where Julius was, but accidentally stepped on a twig and it snapped loudly.
"Aah, sugar and spice come to foil my plans are you?" Dr.Dismay said with a mischievous smile spreading across his face.
"Well that's the plan." Delilah replied.
"Think again jellybean."
Suddenly four henchmen game creeping out of the trees, and they already went into a fight.
Delilah saw out of the corner of her hazel brown eyes Dr.Dismay take out a gun and point it at Julius.
"Julius, watch out!" She cried, but it was too late.
She ran over to him his body lying helplessly on the grass, blood slowly spreading over top pf the soft green grass.
Delilah looked around the henchmen, the nurse and Dr.Dismay had disappeared.
She took out her blackberry and called Al, her face pale, her hands shaking, her voice trembling and tears streaming down her face.
"Al, Julius has been...... shot you need to get here immediately."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What did I do to deserve this
I didn't even get one last kiss, from you
Oh baby God took your love from me
He needed an angel so it seems
I need to feel your hands all over me
I need to feel you kissing me
I need to feel you holding me
I need to feel your touch
Cause I miss your love so much
And I can't keep on living this way
I need you here with me
Why could he take you away, from me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He layed helplessly, a cold pale face, tons of wires hooked up to his body, an oxygen mask just barely keeping him alive. The heart monitor beeping to say he's still alive...but barely, with every few hours the beeping would fade. He'd be gone forever, Delilah sat by his side holding his hand, hoping everything would be OK everything would go back to normal. Slowly she was regretting this and all things she should of done but didn't. She wanted to go back in time tell him she loved him and kiss him. Now she would never have that chance. She just sat there and cried, praying that everything would turn out. She thought it was her fault she should of taken the bullet instead of Julius, she should of been in the bed taking the pain not him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's hard for me to tell you I love you
As I'm standing over your grave
And I know I'll never hear your voice again
Why did you leave me
Why couldn't you just stay
Because my world is nothin', without you
Now I don't know what to do, with myself

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delilah had been there for a week and he wasn't getting any better he was slowly getting worse and her hopes were slowly dying along with her spirits. She was getting skinny she was too upset to eat, she couldn't. His breathing was getting shallow with every day soon, he would be gone. She didn't want to think this way but she knew, no one disturbed her and Julius she never knew when he would be gone she had to spend every second with him. She would talk to him even though she wasn't sure she could hear him. Delilah fell asleep, then awoke to a long beep.....he was gone. She but her head down on his chest and cried.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would've given you anything
Just to make you happy
Just to hear you say, that you love me one last time
I'd go to hell and back over and over again
Just to prove to you how much I need you here
There is nothing that I wouldn't do
I'd cry for you
I'd lie for you
And there's no doubt that if I could take your place in heaven
I would die for you, yes I will
I would rather give up my life
Than to see tears in your eyes
I can't stand to see you cry

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The funeral was painful, a chill would go down her back every time she heard his name and when they lowered his coffin into the grave. She still couldn't believe it her Julius gone forever.
As everyone left she stayed, she wanted be alone, she heard thunder in the distance then it started to pour. She knelt down and ran her fingers over the words of the new tombstone.
"I love you."She whispered. "I'm sorry I never told you." She started sobbing, her tears mixing in with the rain pouring down and soaking her. She could taste her tears and rain as they slid down pale cold cheeks. "Why'd you have to go? Why?" She cried. "I need you." ""I should be there not you."
She walked cold and alone back to the academy, promising she would see him again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cause it's hard for me to tell you I love you
As I'm standing over your grave
And I know I'll never hear your voice again
Why did you leave me
Why couldn't you just stay babe
Because my world is nothin', without you
Now I don't know what to do, with myself

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She cried everyday for hours she had lost her friend and her love forever, she still wasn't eating. She was losing weight fast, she could see no point in living she would die painfully too. She couldn't live without Julius he was her other half without him she was nothing. All she could thing about was how to die, she needed to be with Julius even if it meant to living anymore. She was found dead the next day, but now she was happier with Julius somewhere else.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh God damn it I love you
Why did he take you away... from me
Cause I love you so...
I miss you so much baby I just can't go on baby

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







I'm sorry if you think this OOC or a disaster, but it's my first D&J story I usually write poetry and if no one likes it I'll certainly delete but thanks for reading I certainly do hope you liked it!
The song is Missing You by 1stLady

*Smiley*
Sign up to rate and review this story