Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > One Fucked Story

I Would Love It If All Of You Would Shut The Fuck Up!

by live_life 1 review

it was the little bit of Pete i heard all week...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-06-13 - Updated: 2008-06-14 - 1222 words

1Ambiance
YAY! new chappy!


Ehhhhh, I officially declare my life the most suckish life on the face of the earth. Overdramatic I know, but I’m pretty sure you would be overdramatic too if you were in my situation. What situation it is, I don’t know. Uh, I’m getting really annoyed with not knowing anythingabout my life right about now. All I know is that my head is killing me, Pete’s no where to be found, Patrick’s practically gone insane, and Joe and Andy keep fucking yelling at each other like the world’s dying. Yeah, and you call me overdramatic. God, its been going on like this for the whole week. Every day we would go look for Pete, every day my headache increased, every day I would find ‘Trick awake by the time I’m up, which is around five in the morning, I know, early, it’s a habit, and every fuckin’ day I would have to listen to Andy and Joe yelling over something stupid as pancakes. Yes, I said pancakes. I would hate to see what they did without Pete for a month on vacation or something, I mean, they act like four year olds! They would probably kill each other before Pete could even make it to hotel suit. God!

And Patrick’s no better. He barely ever slept or ate. I know Pete’s his best friend and all but still! He’s starting to get really pale too. I just think they’re not telling me something. What couldn’t they tell me? I practically spilled my whole life to them the night I decided to stay here. Hypocrites! They’re just gonna let me spill the beans -yes, I said beans- and they are going to hide secrets! I know something’s up too! It’s not like any of them are good at keeping anything low keyed! Okay, Teal you need to calm down. Well, brain, that’s easy enough for you to say! Wait, think! But, if the two idiots in the corner would shut up, maybe I would be able to do something other then yell at me brain and complain to no one in particular! Right now, I pretty much had enough. Okay, hold your ears, it’s time to take control.

I look at the two men who yelling at the top of their lungs and at the one sitting at the desk, writing something in his little book. Finally, I look back at Andy and Joe. What was this one about again? “Well, if you would hit the right note we wouldn’t have to start all fuckin over!” Oh, yes, the same song fight they already had four times now!

I get up and walk to both of them, crossing my arms and stopping a few feet away from them. Neither of them noticed. Like I said, idiots. Okay, I draw the line when it comes to them stopping their freaking foot like they’re freaking Jesus! So, I go up to them. Surprise, surprise! Once again neither of them stopped yelling or even gave me a glance. That is until I grabbed the back of both of their collars and flew each one of them back. Opps, I think I did that a bit hard. Oh well, they should’ve stopped before when they had the chance. Too late now. “Will both of you shut the fuck up!” I yell, maybe a bit too loud because Pat looked up from his notebook. And yes as a matter of fact I did say Pat. Got a problem with that? Because he doesn’t, actually I think I’m the only one allowed to say it. Ha! I’m special! Wait, no time to gloat Teal! Oh yeah, back to yelling. “Both of you act two year olds!” I yell, once again. I think my voice is amazing. I’m pretty sure they think differently. “If you guys stop acting like little kids we could concentrate long enough to figure out wherever the hell Pete is!” Ha! Gotcha there, didn’t I? yes, I believe so. The look on their faces prove it! I rock.

Both of them are quiet. I think they’re a little freaked that I yelled like that. That is until Joe finally got back up and looked at Patrick. “Do you think we can fuckin’ tell her now?!” wow, his voice is an octive higher then usual. Damn headache. “Maybe then we could have some help finding Pete! If you havent noticed already Trick, he’s been gone more then a week. Whole fuckin’ week! Do you know what could happen to him with Beckett out there!” Wait, who the hell was Beckett? “He could die! Did you hear me die! As in dead! Never seeing him-”

“We get the fuckin point!” I yell through clenched teeth, seeing Trick go from completely confused to completely terrified. “Now, who the hell is Beckett?”

Patrick stands up at his desk not looking at anyone. “Teal, I think we have some explaining to do,” he says finally looking at up to meet my, Andy’s, and Joe’s gaze. I knew something was up! Ha! Cant hide any shit from Bella Teal Alexandria Stones! I’m too good! Oh, shit. Why does Pat have have that look? Oh man, why do I feel queasy all a sudden? My head. It feels like I ran into a fuckin’ wall. Hissing in pain I went to the floor, grabbing my head in the process. All three men came to my side, saying things I couldn’t make out. Don't resist Peter. Huh? What the fuck was that? It sounded like a voice. Eww, if that’s what you call a voice, then I rather go death. Then laughing. What the hell?! All the while I felt a pain suddenly move from my head to my chest. Oh, shit! Gasping I grab my shirt, wanting it to stop. Anything to make it stop. It was as if someone just kept punching it over and over again. No, more then punches, punches mixed with the heating sensation that kept my body from falling to the floor. Don't you think that if your friends would've wanted you they would've found you by now? I'm probably doing them a favor getting you of their hands. Shit! Make it stop! Make it stop! Finally I scream. Making Patrick, Andy, and Joe jump back in surprise. God, I havent screamed since I was like twelve. Instantly BB comes by my side. Wow, I haven’t noticed her all week. Poor dog. Just a few words can make it go away, just a few words can make it all gone. So, Peter, what do you say?Oh, god! The pain moved from only my chest to my whole body. “Make it stop! Make it stop!” I wasn’t aware that I yelled that until my throat felt as though it would break at any point. Then I heard it. The little bit of Pete I heard all week. Fuck you.Then it all went black.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! what happened to Pete????????!!!!! haha, your just gonna wait till the next chapter cuz i'm too lazy to write it now =)bye bye peoples
Sign up to rate and review this story