Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

slayer HQ

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

we take a look at these mysterious slayers...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-06-14 - Updated: 2008-06-15 - 839 words

0Unrated
*
Andy got into the car with Katie. She looked at the young, thin and slightly geeky looking man.
"You ready?" Andy asked.
"Ye... oh would it be OK if you guys gave me a ride home after this?"
"sure no problem." Andy said with that cute little smile he made when he was nervous.
Andy and Katie were sick of being the bait... but that's just the way things were. Andy didn't no why he was ALWAYS the bait. He was the best fighter out of the group... well other than Pete but he was a vampire so its obviously he was the best fighter.
Katie was pretty used to this though. She was no good at fighting but she was one of the few in the town who new vampires existed so she helped by being bait sometimes. It was always the same old story. Her and Andy were the bait and the other 3 boys would come jumping out at the vampires.
Andy signaled to Patrick and Joe that they were about to start. The 2 boys hid behind a bush. Pete wasn't hear tonight and had failed to tell Andy why. He would have to ask later.
Him and Katie went in to kiss each other awkwardly, embarrassed as usual.
Just as they were about to kiss, out popped 2 vampires, hungry for blood. Katie was always the better at acting. She screamed so convincingly even Andy believed her. That was Joe and Patrick's Que. They jumped out from their hiding places and launched nets at the vampires. There was one left when Joe's launcher jammed. "Oh shit" he mumbled. The vampire looked at Joe and tried to attack him. as if out of nowhere, Pete jumped on top of this vampire. Punching her to death with all his might.
When he had finished with her, he looked at the 3 boys...
"Call yourselves hunters!?!" Pete asked annoyed and growled. Honestly, he couldn't leave them alone for ONE night without them getting into trouble! Pete never really got along with people. He tried his hardest to get along with Andy, Joe and Patrick. What they didn't no was he actually enjoyed their company. Its just he could come of a bit rough sometimes. Pete had had it hard since he was turned by the leader of the dandies. He had been out for revenge ever since. That was when he met these boys.
Pete jumped from the hill into the night.

"WELL NEXT TIME YOU BE THE BAIT!!!!" Andy yelled, a bit pissed of at that last remark.
"Lets go guys".

The two boys got into the back seats and after dropping Katie off they decided that was enuf for one night. When they returned they found Pete watching T.V.
"Hey... what you watching?" asked Patrick coshisly.
"I have no idea..." Pete smiled.
They both watched the screen for a couple of seconds before noticing that they were watching smallville.
"Uh... you actually like this show?" asked Andy walking in and glancing at the screen.

"Whats not to like?" asked Joe happy to join in the conversation and jumped onto the sofa.
"I mean, superheros... er... and... um... oh chicks!" he turned to Pete and whispered
"There are chicks in this rite?"

"ye...i think."

After a while of arguing over smallville they all walked of into their own little corners.

Patrick went over to his desk to record that night vampire activity.
After watching a recording of the vampires on his cell phone he turned to a small journal and wrote...
"case number 1838. We first see the unraveling. I've watched him change..."
He turned to look at Pete who was making what can only be described as a vampire smoothie... something Patrick had invented to try and stop Pete's thirst for blood. He drank it rite out of the blender but stopped suddenly. Pete now having a flashback of the night he was bitten saw his old happy self when the dandy leader came from behind him. As he stared into space thinking of that night, Patrick went back to his writing...
"I've been able to keep him at peace with a blend I've created... but even that seems to be failing. He spends every waking hour plotting against those who turned him, those who walked in the shadowed places forgotten by the sun. He hates all of them but they live in fear of him." He continued to write for about another 10 minutes before his cell went.
"its Dirty, some dandies have been spotted near Markos street."

"oh shit..." Joe said angry at the fact he was clearly not getting any sleep tonight.
Pete just frowned and walked out without a word.
"whats the matter with him?" Andy asked. he was really getting bored of Pete's attitude.
Patrick just shrugged and grabbed some stakes.
"You guys comin or what?" asked Patrick and the other two just walked out the door after them.


well that was chapter 2. hope you liked it. hmmmm what will happen next i wonder...
Sign up to rate and review this story