Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

finding clews

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

our slayers first sett eyes on scarlett

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2008-06-17 - Updated: 2008-06-17 - 801 words

0Unrated
They parked the car quickly and jumped out spotting the dandies as they stopped what they were doing to look back at them. They flashed them their teeth and charged at them. The boys fought as hard as they could. Patrick and Joe each staking one, Andy getting two while Pete got three.
"Bit more than i tho- WHOE!" Joe said avoiding a punch from a large dandie and staking him.
"Joe two, vamps zero!" he thought to himself and smiled.

The other vampires began to run.
"After them!" Pete yelled as he ran. The other three boys running slightly behind but soon catching up. They turned one last corner before stopping dead in there tracks. The four boys stared at what looked like a body but they weren't totally sure as it was quite far away. There was no sine of any dandies but they were sure if it was a body it was there Handy work.

"It looks like a girl but i cant be sure. Don't know if shes been turned or not" Pete said, sad at the thought of another young life taken by vampires.
It still amazed the others how far he could hear, see and smell now that he was a vampire. The body stood shakily. Pete new then she had seen them.
"Nope, shes been turned..." Joe said as he and the others began to run in her direction. The short pretty girl began to run for her life.

"Crap! Shes gettin away!" Patrick panted and they all started to run a little faster this continued for about another couple of minutes and they totally lost her.
"How... about we call that a... night....." Joe said trying to catch his breath.
"Well I'd say we're not catching her now." Patrick puffed.
And with that the tired boys began to walk back to there car but they soon came across a bag were the girl had been.

Patrick picked it up and rummaged around at one point his cheeks turned red.
"Its hers." He stated.
"How do you no?" Pete asked curiously.
" 'Cuz i dont really think that dandies carry tampons" he answered embarrassed.
Joe and Andy burst out in hysterics at that point. Pete just looked at them and kept walking. Andy rolled his eyes at this.


When they returned home Patrick emptied out the bag on the table. The four boys looked at the contents of the bag and were surprised to see stakes, a dagger and some holy water. Pete picked out a small wallet and looked inside to find an I.D. card.
"Scarlett Shannon Murry, 23 years old..." he sighed looking at the pretty young girls photo. He pulled out a small piece of paper with something scribbled on it.
"Got her address." Pete handed it to Patrick.
"Well go tomorrow during the day so she should be in the house if she was turned." Patrick added taking charge.
"Oh and how am i meant to go then." Pete growled angrily.
"Don't worry buddy, well figure something out." Joe added. Pete kept his aniod face on but was smiling wildly on the inside. This was the first time he had been called anything like that since he had been turned. All the while Joe new he was really a nice guy even if he didn't like to show it very often, after all he had been through allot.
Pete walked of to the back room to train. Patrick watched at the door without Pete knowing he was there.
Pete through stakes at targets wildly missing each time. He was just so frustrated at everything at that point. He kicked the wall and sat on the floor head in his hands when he lifted his head Patrick could have sworn there was a tear in his eye. That was when Pete saw Patrick standing watching him. Patrick walked in.
"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Pete yelled. Patrick didn't move.
"IF YOU NO WHATS GOOD FOR LEAVE!" Pete yelled Pete yelled furiously tears now smudging his eye liner.
"No, I'm not leaving you like this" Patrick said in a soft, caring voice. He new Pete had so much anger inside of him, he couldn't leave him like this. He just wanted to help Pete get through this.
"LEAVE!!!" Pete screamed shoving Patrick.
"No, im trying to help you Pete. even if you dont see it."
"FINE! I'll leave" Pete grabbed his jacket and left.

Patrick just went back to his desk and started to write stopping to look at the young girl in the picture. Things really were a mess.


i would like 2 detecate this to one of my closest friends who is spurring me on through out this storie if she reads this she will find sumthin in there for her xx rhiannon
Sign up to rate and review this story