Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > you gotta be cruel to be kind with vamps like her

unwilling vampires

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 0 reviews

fight

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror - Published: 2008-06-18 - Updated: 2008-06-18 - 903 words

0Unrated
*
Scarlett ran from the building. Cold rain hitting her face and soon totally drenching her. This was just to much for her to bare. She just wanted to scream out loud. Let every thing just fall away. Let go. But she couldn't. She had to get through this. She was stronger than that. She was the tough. This was the first time she had cried in 3 years now. But even for a tough girl like her it all just seemed to hard.
She had ran almost 4 blocks when she stopped. The streets were empty. It was 4AM. She leaned against a wall and slid to the ground. Tears falling from her face hidden among the raindrops drops. She hid her head in her arms and let out only whimpers. She had to find somewhere to go. Somewhere with no people around for her to bite. When she bit Brenden, she had had no control over what she was doing. This whole vampire thing took time to get used to she had heard ones.
It would be daylight in a few hours she thought. It then hit her she would never be able to go out in the day again. She let the rain wash over her body. She was freezing but she didn't care she sat there in her own misery at how her life would be from now on. What she didn't know was that she was being watched.

--------------------------------------


Pete walked out the door into the rain. He needed some time to think. The rain also hiding his tears. They just didn't understand Pete thought. It wasn't there fault, he knew this but still he took his pain out on them. He wondered why they hadn't just staked him by now. That's what any other slayers would have done. When they first found him he was biting people but not taking enough to kill or turn them. He was staying were ever the sun couldn't reach him. But when he met them they didn't want to slay him. He found this strange. He still had no clue as to why and he didnt care. He didn't know what Patrick meant when he said "I'm trying to help you...". What could HE possibly help him with. No, they just didn't understand how hard this all was on him. He felt so alone, so angry, so sad that he just turned into a vessel of hate.
He walked through the rain for a while, tears still in his deep brown eyes. He looked up from his feet to see what he thought was a homeless person but when he looked harder he saw that it was Scarlett. She was just leaning there against the wall and sank down onto the ground. He stood and watched in the shadows not moving a mussel. He wondered what he should do, he couldn't take her out with no weapons that was when he heard her whimpers.
behind Pete, a cat jumped from a trash can, making its lid fall to the ground with a crash. "SHIT!" he mumbled.

Hearing the noise, Scarlett's head shot up. She sat there scared. She couldn't see what or who was there. Pete decided to come out from the shadows walking in her direction. He would just need to see if he could take her out like this. She stood when she saw him. She had immediately recognised him from earlier that night. As he walked closer he gained some speed and was now speed walking.
Scarlett turned to run without a second thought but Pete caught her within a few seconds. Knowing he was a slayer she turned and through a strong punch, hitting him on the side of the jaw. Pete was getting mad. Still holding her rite arm, he grabbed fist of free arm which was about to hit him again.
She let out a scream of pain as he squeezed her fist.
"LE'ME GO!" she screamed, still struggling with him, tears in her eyes.
Pete held on as she tried to escape. He had to at least TRY and take her out.
Pete pushed her against the wall.
"Hold still and ill make it quick, i promise" He mummbled trying to hold her still but Scarlett didn't hear him. He tried for a head-but and Scarlett ducked making Pete bash his head on the wall and immediately letting go of her. She took her chance and tried to run but Pete once again grabbed her arms and held them tightly and he slammed her hard into the wall. She lett out another scream of pain. The rain still falling hard.
"Please!" she screamed. She knew what was about to come... a stake to the heart was all it would take to reduce her to a pile of dust.
It didn't come. Pete just stood there with her pinned to the wall and let out a growl of anger his jaw still hurting. Scarlett saw his fangs and was even more scared than before as she realised why he was so strong. She could see the anger in his eyes. She struggled wildly unable to get loos. She whimpered in pain as every time she struggled Pete's grip got tighter...



here is where the story really gets going...come back soon for your next instalment and find out what happens to Scarlett... after all it only gets better
Sign up to rate and review this story