Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 1

by MyChemicalSuicide 5 reviews

Ever known what it feels like to be hated by everyone? Gerard does. Based in high school .:Frerard:.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-06-16 - Updated: 2008-07-30 - 773 words

2Original
This will be chaptered, only if I get reviews, though. I hope you enjoy. I must warn you, it will probably be pretty cliche in some parts. I mean, how many high school stories can there be without being repeated? Don't rate me down, Pweeeeeeze!


Gerard's POV

I hated that I had to wake up. I hated that I had to go to school. I hated that everyone hated me.

My name is Gerard Way and I'm the most hated person at my high school. I don't know why. I guess it was because I was a little different. Okay, maybe not a little, maybe a lot. I wore dark clothes and had black hair. I listened to punk rock and wore eyeliner. I didn't shop at Abercrombie or American Eagle. So, I guess that obligates me to be hated in the eyes of my peers. I only really have one friend, and that's Mikey. Yes, I know the whole how much of a loser must this guy be? His only friend is his little brother. thing. Its the topic of every conversation when I pass by in the hall.

When I finally got the courage to get up I put on a misfits shirt and my kinda baggy, kinda tight denim jeans and went down stairs where I met Mikey for breakfast.

"Mornin' sunshine." Mikey greeted.
"Ha, Morning."
"You think we'll be late?"
"Nah, it's only.. Oh shit! It's eight o' fucking clock! School starts in 10 min!"
"WHAT?!? OH MY GOD LETS GO!"
"Chill, I was joking. We have half an hour."
"Oh thank God. I hate you, you know." Mikey laughed.
I smiled and picked up a pop tart. I got a mug from the cabinet and poured the bitter sweet coffee in. I ate and gulped as time flew by. The next thing I know, it really is eight o' fucking clock.
"Mikey! Lets GO! It's eight now!!" I yelled.

We grabbed our bags and raced into the car. We arrived at school with two minutes to spare, granted I did blow a few red lights and one or two stop signs. Oh well.

Mikey and I went our separate ways in the parking lot. I stepped into the hallway, filled with the familiar smell of rubber and chalk. I half ran to my locker and picked up my English book. I was in my seat by the time the bell rang. I'm pretty sure that was pure luck.

I was getting ready to not pay attention, when I felt a round of taps on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and braced myself for the insults coming. But when I turned around, I didn't see the usual big jock dude. I saw someone I hadn't noticed before. He had brown hair, with bangs that almost covered one eye, but were pushed back towards his ear. He had hazel green eyes that seemed to glow against his olive toned skin. He had a lip and nose ring that slightly reflected the light of the class room.
"Um, yes?"
"Is this seat taken?" He asked me, motioning towards the seat next to me.
"I don't think so."

He smiled and sat down as Mrs. Scott, the English teacher, walked in. She began the lesson, and I began doodling in the margins of my notebook.

"Whoa. Your really good." Frank said, pointing to my notebook.
"What?"
"Your doodles. They're really good."
"Oh, thanks." I said, blushing slightly. It was rare that anyone ever took notice of what I was doing, and I never got any compliments if they did.

Throughout the entire class, I caught Frank, Oh yeah, he told me his name was Frank and he just moved here from a private school in Belleville look over at my drawings five times and I saw him smile seven. It may seem creepy that I counted, but it really isn't. It isn't!

When class ended I walked out of the class room. As I reached my locker I felt the familiar tapping on my shoulder. When I turned around, there he was, Frank.

"Hey, Frank."
"Hey.. I have a question."
"Yeah?"
"Do you wanna, um, hang out, like, after school. I don't really have any friends and-"
Before he went on, I agreed.

We said goodbye and went to separate ends of the hallway to get to our classes. The rest of the day was just a blur. I didn't care about the insults, or about the one time before lunch where the jocks beat me up. It didn't matter, I had finally made a friend that wasn't my brother. Oh joy!
Sign up to rate and review this story