Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Parade Of Vampires Will Never Return ( all of this just for money)

by melike123 0 reviews

short chapters that kind of go into the songs in a really cool way. just read it. its really aesome my english teacher says my writing is at uni/college level =] wo0t

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-17 - Updated: 2008-06-17 - 3186 words

1Insightful
One xx
Never again, and never again, they gave us two shots to the back of the head. And we’re all dead now. We’ll be back again. We’ll love again, laugh again, cry again, and try again. The rings of black underneath your eyes, leaking from the tears; coming down; coming down. Trying to hide my face from the light, stick the stake into my heart. I will be with you, my love. The darkness around you, the light blue beneath you. When I turn around, you will be there, waiting for me to return.

Two xx
We’ll carry on, we’ll carry on; protect your brothers from the fire, and let go of all your dreams. We’ll give blood to face the fear and regret. And sing and march without a question. Lying in the hospital bed, bring down the walls, and walk with us. You’ll accept death as it comes, and march to the kingdom that awaits you. Join the dark knights and ladies. When you’re with us you will never walk alone. Carry on brave knight, carry on.

Three xx
We see the beauty in bloody love. Red, crimson, all over you. Unleash the bats, and protect your lover from everything. Admit that you’re not okay, as none of us are. Strike that violent pose, and stay out of the light. Smile with all your teeth and wear your heart on your sleeve. Run around until you can no longer breathe; breathe, breathe, and remember to breathe

Four xx
Juliet loves the beat, and the lust it commands. Drop the dagger and lather the blood on your hands, Romeo. I’ve been on a blender, and it shows. So blow me a kiss before she goes. Give me a shot to remember, and take all the pain away from me. One kiss and I will remember. So bright that the sun is ashamed to rise and be. I’m in love with all of these vampires, so you can leave like the sane abandoned me.

Five xx
Black like the sky above me, thick like the line on the board. Falling off the fourth store leaving tales untold. Spirals on the book in front of you, darkened like the clothes glued to your skin. The truth is I’ve grown fond of you, so fond of you. I have to protect you. I must never put a gun to my lover’s head; let me go first, hand-in-hand down into the unknown.

Six xx
The love between me and the ecstasy; is a romance; a chemical romance. Three tales of chemical romance: died on the dance floor, dead when in bed, and too much too soon. Lives never regained, love never rekindled, memory’ branded on the affected. We’ll never see their smiles again; we’ll never feel their warmth, never again, and never again. Live just once more, just once more for me.

Seven xx
We’re on damage control, weaving in and out of the dead and the living. Trying to find a heart beating strong, trying to find a pulse. Trying to prove to the rest, that there is at least one living soul. We’re not doing well, we should give up, but I’m hanging on a single will. Many sleepless nights follow. The waiting is brutal, and we’re unclean. Ashamed of the thought in my head, the rest leave. If I’ve ever felt wronged. It was now. Keep on looking; keep on searching.

Eight xx
Rejected by the ones who never cared, used by the ones I thought did. Wronged by my mentors; and confused and anxious when I’m alone. It only used to be innocent childish fun, now I’m scared of my shadow. The “x-rated” life I supposedly had was all a lie that left me in a hospital bed. Where’s your heart? But where’s your heart?

Nine xx
The sharpest teeth, sinking into the thickest of flesh. Let the blood roll down her neck. Let it drip onto the floor, and control the urges to want more. Peace is never the answer, we want WAR. Take revenge on those who wronged us, we want to see blood. And when it starts we’ll have our glasses ready for the conflict to begin.

Ten xx
Sister I’m not a poet, I’m a criminal. Love it or leave it you can’t understand, a pretty face but you do so carry on, and on, and on. I wouldn’t front the scene if you paid me; I’m just the way the doctor made me. Love is red the rose on your coffin door, what’s life like bleeding on the floor? You’ll never make me leave, I’ll wear this on my sleeve, give me a reason to believe.

Eleven xx
So give me all your poison, give me all your pills, give me all your hopeless hearts and make me ill. You’re running after something that you’ll never kill, if this is what you want then fire at will. I keep a gun on the book you gave me, hallelujah, lock and load. Black is the kiss, the touch of the serpent son. It’s not the mark that makes you one.

Twelve xx
I never said I’d lie and wait forever, if I did we’d be together right now. I can’t always try to forget her, but she could try. It’s the end of the world and the last thing I see is your never coming home. Could I? Should I? All the things you never told me and all the smiles that will never ever be. All alone I remember now, at the top of my lungs, in my arms, she dies. Never coming home. Never coming home. All the wounds that are never gonna scar me, and all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me. If I fall down, down, down. It’s the end of the world. You’re never coming home, never coming home. Never coming home, never coming home.

Thirteen xx
To un-explain the unforgiveable, drain all the blood, and give the kids a show. Down to this dark séance down below, there are things that I have done, that you should never know. Without you is how I disappear and live my life alone, forever now. I walk among the famous living dead, drown all the boys and girls inside you bed. If you can talk to me tell me if all the good girls go to heaven. Well... heaven knows. Can you hear me cry out to you, words I thought I’d choke on figure out, I’m really not with you anymore, you’re just a ghost. So I can’t hurt you anymore, I can’t hurt you anymore. I can’t see, LET ME OUT. It’s all you can, I’m so far away from you, and without you I disappear and live my life alone. Forever now.

Fourteen xx
He calls a mansion, not a house but a tomb. He’s always choking from the stench and the fume, the wedding party all collapsed in the room. So send my resignation to the bride and the groom. This elevator only goes up to ten, he’s not around he’s always looking at men, how do I prove that he doesn’t have friends? I don’t know. Why don’t you ask all the dead? She keeps the pictures of the body’s she lends, got nasty blisters from the money she spends, she’s got a life of her own and it shows by the Benz. She’s got over 95 Barbies and Kens! If you ever say "nevers too late", I’ll forget all the diamonds you ate. Would you marry me? would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end?
Fifteen xx
In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant, they say “come with your hands held high”. Well, there never gonna get me, like a bullet through a flock of doves, to wage this war against your faith, your life will never be the same. On your mother’s eyes say a prayer, say a prayer. Too much, too late, or just not enough of it. They make me do push ups in drag, and nobody cares if you’re losing yourself, YOUR LOSING YOURSELF! To your room where they ask of you they’ll make you want to say so long, but I don’t remember, I REMEMBER! Life is but a drink for the dead, well I won’t go down by myself, and I’ll go down with my friends.

Sixteen xx
They encourage your complete cooperation, and send you roses when they think you need to smile. I can’t control myself because I don’t know how, and they love me for it ,honestly I’ll be here for a while. So give them blood, gallons of the stuff, give them all that they could drink and it will never be enough, grab a glass because there’s going to be a flood. A celebrated gal amongst the boys, they can fix me proper with a bit of luck, the doctors and the nurses adore me so, but it’s really quite alarming because I’m such an awful duck. I gave you blood; I’m the kind of human wrecking that you love.

Seventeen xx
Turn away. If you could get me some water, that would be great, because my lips are chapped and faded. Please call my aunt Marie, and help her gather all my things and make sure you bury me in all my favourite colours. You’re my brothers and my sisters, I still won’t kiss you goodbye because the hardest part of his is leaving you. Now turn away, I’m awful just to see, because all my hair has abandoned all my body. All my agony. Know that I will never marry. Baby I’m just soggy from the chemo, and counting down then days to go. It’s just not living and I just hope you know. That if you say goodbye, I want you to be true, because the hardest part of this leaving you.

Eighteen xx
This light, walk the dead, in the solitary style, and crash the cemetery gate in the dress your husband hates. Way down mark the grave where the search lights find us drinking by the mausoleum door, then they found you on the bathroom floor. I miss you, I miss you. The collision of your kiss, made it just that bit harder. Back home, off the run, singing songs that made you slit your wrists. It isn’t that much fun staring down a loaded gun. Well I won’t stop dying won’t stop lying; if you want I’ll keep on crying. Did you get what you deserved? Is this what you always wanted me for? Way down, I miss you, I miss you.

Nineteen xx
If your heart stops beating, I’ll be here wondering, “did you get what you deserved?” the ending of your life, and if you get to heaven, I’ll be here waiting,”did you get what you deserved?” if you life can’t wait, then your heart can’t take it. Damn you heard the news that you’re dead, (by the way no one had anything nice to say), I think I never liked you anyway. Your dead, straight from the hospital bed, you took the pistol to your head. You never fell in love “did you get what you deserved?” In my honest observation, we found a complication in your heart, so long. Because now you’ve left, baby you have just two weeks left to live.

Twenty xx
Now I know that I can’t make you stay, but where’s your heart? And I know there’s nothing I can say to change that part. There are so many bright lights, that cast a shadow, but can I speak, well is it hard understanding, I’m incomplete. A life that’s so demanding, I get so weak. A love that so demanding I can’t speak. I am not afraid to keep on living. I’m not afraid to walk this world alone, honey if you stay I’ll be forgiving nothing you can say can stop me going home. You say my eyes are shining bright because I’m on the other side of a jet black hotel mirror. I’m so weak, but I m still not afraid to keep on living. I say I see you lying next to me with words I thought I’d never speak awake and unafraid, asleep or dead.

Twenty-one xx
Can you hear the sounds? The angels are screaming down your voice. I hear you’ve been bleeding. They say you’ve been pleading. Someone help us. Heaven help us now, and come crashing down, when you hear the sound of you falling down. I can’t tell if I’ve been breathing or sleeping or screaming. Maybe all of the above, but mostly I’ve been sprawled out on these cathedral steps spitting out blood and screaming: “HEAVEN HELP US NOW!”

Twenty-two xx
Long ago, we are so far from you. Burn it in, just like imagine sliding into the incinerator. Damaging all the lives that knew you. And like a plague you stay, well I’ve been holding on tonight, what’s the worst thing I could say? “It would have been better if you stayed, so long, and good night”. The worst you take from the hearts you break. So long and good night. Can you hear me, are you near me, we begin when both our cars collide. What’s the worst thing that I could say? “It would have been better if you stayed, so long and goodnight”.

Twenty-three xx
Well I know a thing about contrition, because I’ve got enough to spare, and I’m handing you permission because you haven’t got a prayer. Well I say “hey hallelujah, I like to come off singing praise” I like it when the spirit comes off through you; you can leave it all to me. Well I think I’m burning here, everyone to the burning house of fire. I can say whatever I want to say. Say that I’m a legend, treat me like a bad man, kick me like a stray, and take this to my grave. We play ring around the ambulance, like I don’t even care, and get the choir boys around so they can compliment you hair. Well I say “ashes to ashes we all fall down I want to hear you sing the praise.”

Twenty-four xx
Of all the things I say, and all the things I see, the harlequin clown, is the only thing that haunts me. It’s our brutal romance, our childish romance, our selfish romance. When I’m with you I feel used, wrong, rejected, alone, and unclean. Un-explain my future, I need the space. You’re not the source of peace, as you make my heart bleed. Tonight is the night, were going to dance into a blinding ecstasy. Hold onto the rail, as you might fall, hold to the rail our I’ll push you off.

Twenty-five xx
We’re all full of lies, we’re meant for the flies. We all go to hell, and I’m sure it’ll be swell. We’re all gonna die, so stop thinking twice. And when we go, don’t blame us, we’ll let the fire just bathe us, you made us, oh so famous, we’ll never let you go. And when you go don’t return to me my love. They’re building a coffin your size, guess we’ve been lying all this time, you’re dying tomorrow night. It wasn’t a choice, it had to be made, we’ll go to the funereal we something nice to say. I’ve done so much with this gun, so why sing me a song?

Twenty-six xx
You can hide a lot about yourself, but honey what are you gonna do? And you can sleep in a coffin but the blood is still gonna stain through. Because we’re all a bunch of liars, tell me baby who do you wanna be? And were all about to sell it ‘because it’s tragic with a capital “T”. We all want to party when a funeral ends, and we all get together when we bury a friend. It’s been eight bitter years since I’ve been seeing your face around here. And you’re walking away, and I will die in this place.

Twenty-seven xx
Sometimes you scrape and sink so low, I’m shocked at what you’re capable of, and if this is a coronation, I'm not feeling the love. ‘Cause we’re all a bunch of animals that never paid attention in school. So tell me all about your problems, I was killing before killing was cool, you’re so cool, you’re so cool, SO COOL. We all want to party when a funeral ends and we all get together to bury a friend it’s been nine bitter years since I’ve been seeing your face, and you’re walking away and I will die in this place

Twenty-eight xx
You’ll never take me alive; you’ll never take me alive. Do what it takes to survive, because I’m still here. You’ll never get me alive; you’ll never take me alive. Do what it takes to survive because I’m still here. You’ll never get me, you'll never take me, you’ll never take me alive. Because we all wanna party when a funeral ends, we all get together when we bury a friend. It’s been ten ducking years since I’ve been seeing you face, and you’re walking away and I will die in the fear.

Twenty-nine xx
Well if you wanted honesty that’s all you had to say I never want to let you down, I had to go its better off this way. For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took. Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor, I’m not okay. I’m not okay. I’m not okay. You wear me out. What will it take to show you that it’s not the life it seems, I’ve told you time and time again you sing the words but still don’t know what they mean. To be joked at, and be another line without a hook. I held u close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look. I’m not okay.
Sign up to rate and review this story