Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Damaged Part II

Welcome To Joy's Life

by joelmaddensbabigurl 1 review

Hilary Mathers is currently engaged to boyfriend Joel Madden and has a beautiful seven-month-old daughter, Savannah May Mathers. The two are in the process of planning their wedding. Joy Whitlow on...

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-06-19 - Updated: 2008-06-19 - 1593 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: I dedicate this story to Joy! She encouraged me to do a Damaged Part II! Thanks for all the help and everything Joy!

!!!!!Chapter 1!!!!!

Seven months have passed since Joy found out about her being pregnant with twins. She was excited to be having twins because she loved Benji so much. She was happy to be married to him. He was an amazing guy and he respected everybody. He never judged a book by its cover. He was so sweet and was going to be an amazing father. Just two months to go and the girls would be arriving and Joy and Benji had so much to do still.

Joy was also happy to have Hilary and Joel in her life. Hilary just had a baby girl not to long ago and she’s the cutest little thing ever. She’s never seen Hilary this happy ever in her life and after she found Joel she’s been so much happier. They are in the process of planning their wedding

Joy walked into the living room and started setting some baby toys and other baby things on the floor as Benji walked in. Benji watched her, “hey baby what are you doing?” he asked

“I'm setting some toys out for Savannah. Joel and Hilary are on their way over here.” Joy said going back to what she was doing.

Benji walked up placing a kiss on her lips, “awesome.” he said smiling

Joy stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck, “I love you so much.” she said kissing him on the lips

“I love you too baby and I cant wait until our little girls arrive.” he said as the doorbell rang

Joy pulled away, “me too” she said smiling as she walked up to the door. She opened it seeing Hilary holding Savannah in her car seat and Joel standing next to her, “hey guys! Come on in!” she said smiling as she moved for them to come in.

Hilary and Joel walked in with Savannah. Hilary looked back at Joy, “hey! How are you doing?” she asked smiling

“I'm doing great. I set some toys in the living room for Savannah to play with.” Joy said smiling as she followed them into the living room.

Hilary sat Savannah down, “thanks!” she said smiling as she took her seven-month-old daughter out of her car seat. She laid Savannah down on top of a blanket and gave her some soft toys to play with. She turned her attention back to Joy, “so how is everything going? Do you like the married life?”

“I absolutely love the married life! It makes me feel closer to Benji in a way.” Joy said looking at Hilary, “he’s amazing and I can’t wait until these two pop out.” she said smiling

Hilary nodded, “yeah I know what you mean. I loved being pregnant with Savannah but I hated the discomforts that came with it. I was happy when I went into labor and had her. She’s so adorable and I can’t wait to have more.” she said smiling as she watched her daughter.

Joy sat there smiling as she watched Savannah, “yeah I know. I can’t wait...”

Joel walked into the room with Benji, “we have to go to a meeting quick so we will be right back alright?” he said walking up to Hilary and kissing her on the lips

Benji walked up to Joy giving her a kiss as well, “I’ll try to hurry back okay?”

“Okay. Have fun boys.” Joy said as her and Hilary watched them leave

Joy turned her attention back to Hilary, “so how is the wedding plans going?” she asked

“They are going really good. I think our wedding will be in three months. We basically have everything done we are just planning the reception.” Hilary said looking at her friend smiling

“Awesome! So what are the colors?” Joy asked placing her hand on her stomach
Hilary smiled getting excited, “our wedding will be pink and white and the reception will be black and red. I'm shoving some black and red roses in bouquet besides the pink and white ones that i have in there. I thought that would be pretty cool.”

Joy nodded, “yeah I like our wedding. It was black and red! It was amazing. I'm so excited that you are getting married! I can’t wait to see everything and all that fun stuff. Just wait until the bachelorette party!” she said giggling

“Oh yeah I cant wait! Just wait until we have my bridal shower.” Hilary said smiling as she looked over at her daughter, “oh yeah Joy I decided to throw you a baby shower! Its next month.”

Joy’s face lit up, “really? Thanks so much!” she said pulling Hilary into a hug

Hilary hugged her back, “no problem! I can’t wait and I'm excited. I have everything done and planned.”

“Do you need help with anything? Like calling people?” she asked

Hilary shook her head, “no I got everything! I sent out invitations and I called them too!”

Joy put her hands together, “thanks so much Hilary! I can’t wait now.” she said smiling as she rubbed her stomach.

“No problem Joy! You are my friend and you mean the world to me and I love you! And I'm always here for you if you need me because you there for me when I needed you!” Hilary said picking Savannah up who was fussing on the floor

Joy smiled watching her, “you’re amazing Hilary!” Joy said watching her, “can I hold Savannah?” she asked

Hilary nodded, “of course” she said handing Savannah to Joy

Joy grabbed Savannah smiling at her, “hey Savannah banana! How’s my girl doing?” she asked as Savannah smiled, “you’re so adorable!”

“Yeah too bad her real father is a fucking idiot.” Hilary said as she sat back on the couch

Joy nodded, “I totally agree.” she said as she went back playing with Savannah.

Hilary sat there and watched Joy as she played with Savannah. She was so happy to have Joy in her life. She was an awesome friend and was going to be an awesome mom! She couldn't wait until the twins arrived!

[Later That Night]
It was getting late so Hilary decided it was time to head back home. She got Savannah ready and walked into the kitchen where Joy was getting some water.

“Hey Joy I'm going to head home with Savannah so I can get her to bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow though all right? We can go get lunch or something.” Hilary said as she walked up carrying Savannah in her car seat.

Joy looked at her smiling, “alright. Tell Joel I said hi.”

Hilary nodded, “I will! Goodnight Joy!” she said giving her a hug

Joy hugged her back, “Goodnight Hilary.”

Hilary pulled away and grabbed Savannah. She waved by to Joy before walking out.

Joy watched as Hilary left. She sighed to herself as she picked up her glass of water. She looked at the clock seeing it was ten o'clock. She was getting tired so she decided to head to bed.

She walked upstairs and into the room she shared with Benji. She got in her pajamas and got into bed. She was wondering why Benji wasn't home yet. They must've had a lot of things to do at the meeting that they were having tonight. She tried staying up until Benji got home but she fell asleep.

Benji arrived home and walked inside. He saw the lights off which meant Joy was probably in bed. He took his shoes off and sat his keys on the kitchen island. He made his way upstairs seeing Joy sleeping. He quietly changed into his pajamas and got in bed next to Joy. He soon fell asleep.

[The Next Morning]
Joy woke up looking over at the spot next to her. Benji wasn't in bed he must be downstairs. She yawned and stretched before sitting up. She placed her hand on her stomach, “good morning my little angels!” she said smiling as she looked down at her stomach. She got up off the bed and headed downstairs.
As she made her way to the kitchen she could smell some food that smelt delicious. She walked into the kitchen seeing Benji cooking breakfast, “hey babe.” she said walking up to him

Benji looked over at her, “hey babe. I'm making you some breakfast.” he said smiling

“Thanks so much baby.” she said giving him a kiss

Benji kissed her back, “no problem. Its almost done.” he said going back to the food

Joy nodded, “okay.” she said smiling as she sat down. She started reading through the newspaper. About five minute later Benji sat a plate down in front of her that had pancakes, bacon, and scrambled eggs, “Aww baby thank you. It looks so yummy!” she said smiling

Benji sat down in front of her with his food, “no problem babe. I care about you and my babies.” he said smiling

Joy nodded as she began eating. Awhile later she was done. That food was delicious! She got up putting her plate in the sink, “baby I'm going to go take a shower and get ready.” she said walking over to him

“Alright babe.” he said smiling

Joy gave him a kiss and headed upstairs to take a shower while Benji sat downstairs working on some things.
Sign up to rate and review this story