Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Bloos or Lust

the book that met the face

by sasuke_shikamaru_fan 0 reviews

ch.4

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Ino,Kakashi,Sakura,Sasuke,Shikamaru - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-06-19 - Updated: 2008-07-04 - 1109 words

0Unrated
[*A/N:this chapter is going to be longer than all of the others...not by much but still...this is how it's going to be so get used to it...ILYZ TO U ALL WHO REVEIWED...AND FOR YOU WHO DIDNT...U SUCK..ttyl

CHAPTER FOUR- THE BOOK THAT MET THE FACE!
*]

Ino had arrived at camp to find Sakura sleeping in the tent... already... She locked up Shikamaru in a special rope that she had packed for the trip just in case she needed to hold... captives. This rope could not be broken by any Chakra, it worked as a seal around someones wrists. She sat by the fire waiting for Akemi to return before she put it out.

Still phazed, Shikamaru woke up only to find his hands bound behind his back. He looked at his surroundings in panic, where the hell was he? He was in panic yet he still was mumbling some parts of his... dream...

He looked at Ino and spoke, "So like, I'm not getting out am I?"

Ino looked to see him awake and gigled. "I don't know, are you?" She giggled again. "So what's your name dude?" She asked lazily.

Shikamaru looked at her in disbiliefe. " You expect me to tell you my name when you have me, and most likely my commrads tied up?"

She couldn't believe it. This guy was so serious. She screamed confused, "You have commrads with you?" She questioned.

Once Shikamaru realized that she didn't know about Sasuke and Kakashi his stomach did a flip. He needed to think of something, quick. But he had to admit, being tied up and all he could look at her, wasn't so bad after all...

"You know, I'm never telling you where they are..." He s aid.

Ino looked at him and laughed for a brief moment then replyed to him, "I wasn't expecting you to." But then all Ino could think about was how hot he was when he was nervouse. She just stared and nodded while he babbled usless analysis of information... phycoanalysing... blah blah...

And after a while they just watched the fire. Then out of no where Ino blurted out, "You know pineabpple head, this would be pretty romantic if you weren't tied up and all..."

"It was until you said that..." He replyed jokingly. Then Ino got up and went into her tent to wake up Sakura. "Sakura! Akemi still isn't back, we should go look for her."

"yeah yeah..." She replyed not really knowing what she was saying yeah to. Ino sighed realizing Sakura wasn't going to wake up to find Akemi and left to go into her tent and fall asleep herself

at the boy's camp

By the time Kakashi got back he had no clue what to do with the girl. He thought about letting Sasuke handle it but he didn't want the girl to be killed so... he just put her in his tent andfell asleep next to her. He figured that Shikamaru was going to the bathroom and would be back soon.

back at the girls camp

Sakura knew (or thought) Akemi could take care of herself and that she porobably got lost and would find her way back soon. She she rolled over and fell back asleep from Ino's previous disruption of her sleep.

Ino woke up she had run streight out remembering the pineapple headed dude tied up by the fire. She forgot the fact that she was still in her underwear, or sleeping clothes, but ran out anyways.

She woke him up by ticling him. Shikamaru started laughing and turned his head slightly in doing so he met her sky blue eyes. He loved how her eyes reminded him of watching the sky and he wished he could look at them all day. But allas.. she blushed and looked down. He would have lifted her head if he wasn't tied up by special rope.

Just then Shika's face turned bright red and Ino had then realized what he was flushing about. Ino ran into her tent and got dressed.

Boys camp

Later that night Sasuke arrived back at camp. He went to chek on Kakashi, but when he looked in the tent he not only found Kakashi, but also a straing dark haired women laying akwardly close to him. Sasuke then ran over to Shikamaru's tent to find nothing.

He then rushed to Kakashi's tent and quickly grabbed his Icha Icha Paradice book and chucked t at Kakashi's face. Kakashi awoke startled, flailing his arms and in doing so accidently bitch slapped Akemi across the face. Kakashi being now aware that he had hit something, turned to see what it was. Only to be met with a very pissed off Akemi and a fist in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?! I WAS SLEEPING!"

As soon as Akemi started going into a deep rant about girls and their beauty sleep, Sasuke interupted her. "Shikamaru's not back.Get up were going to look for him."

"Who the fuck is Shika-whats his face?"

"Just some guy, you wouldn't know him."

Akemi looked at Sasuke, then all of a sudden...

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!" She then looks at Kakashi, eyeing him up and down. "Oh, hello sexy masked man!"

Kakashi then eyed Akemi. "Thanks hunn, your not so bad yourself."

Sasuke grabbed the Icha Icha Paradice book again.Attempting to hit Kakashi, but missed and hit Akemi in the face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU GUYS AND HITTING ME IN THE FUCKING FACE?!"

She jumped up readying herself to attak Sasuke, but was held back by the sexy masked man. Sasuke backed up and looked at Kakashi wide-eyed.

"You have intresting tast in women Kakashi"

Akemi lifted her leg and kicked Sasuke in the knee. "What do you mean by that?!"

Sasuke then looked at Kakashi. "Resrain her. We need to go find Shikamaru."

Kakashi eyed Sasuke in dissbelif.

"Wait, i thought he was just out taking a piss."

"I thought so too but..."

Kakashi's eyes went wide. "What if he's doing something wse dont want to see?"

Sasuke shrugged. "Thats why i woke you up."

Akemi noticing she was still resrained, turned her head to be met with one red and black eye, known as the Sharangan. In an instant Akemi was knocked out.

"What did you do that for?!" Sasuke yelled. "

"I paniced! She turned to look at me!"

"And that makes you panic!?"

"YES!"

"OK well pick up the girl and lets go!"

A/N: OK so how did you like the new chappie? reveiw it pleez and thank u:
Sign up to rate and review this story