Categories > Movies > Underworld > All About Us

All About Us

by Henrika

William has trouble sleeping... Marcus/William twincest fic

Category: Underworld - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Erotica - Characters: Marcus, Other - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-02-20 - Updated: 2006-02-21 - 2075 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: All About Us

Author: Henrika

Fandom: Underworld, prior to both movies

Rating: NC-17

Pairing: Marcus/William (yeah, t'is twincest!)

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters featured in this story, and I make no money from this.

Summary: William has trouble sleeping...

A/N: This story contains graphic incest between twins ==> got that??

*

The Corvinus twins had always shared a close bond; closer than that between siblings, closer than husband and wife, and even closer than the bond between a mother and her child. They used to refer to themselves as "two bodies inhabiting one soul", and anyone who knew them well had to agree that it was an accurate description.

Ever since childhood they had done everything together, not coping to spend more than a few hours apart at a time, and now, at age twenty-eight, the twins still shared a home, a chamber, and even a bed.

This night William, the older twin, was restless. Marcus could tell not only from William's inability to lie still, but also because of their shared emotions and sensations. Despite the fact that the bed was large enough for them to lie separate, they more often than not chose to sleep in each other's arms, simply to revel in the kind of warmth and intimacy close physical contact could offer.

Even though William had lain still for the past quarter of an hour, Marcus knew that he was far from asleep. Lifting his head from his brother's shoulder, Marcus spoke.

"William? What is keeping you awake tonight, brother?"

The older twin slowly opened his eyes and gazed up at Marcus. In the faint light from the moon and the stars, his green eyes seemed almost luminous. "I am wakeful," he just said and sat up in the bed. "You go to sleep, Marcus. I'll be with you in a moment."

William swung his bare legs over the edge and rose from the bed. He reached for his beautifully embroidered robe and slipped into the garment. Their father had had it tailor made for him and a similar one for Marcus years ago, only his presented golden decorations and his brother's silver.

Marcus watched as his twin brother padded over to the window and swept the curtains away, letting the ambient light from the sky wash into the room. William seemed to be gazing out almost longingly.

"Brother... Are you alright?" Marcus inquired softly, now also sitting up. William turned to face him, a distant look on his face.

"I... I'm not sure," he finally said. "I have a strange feeling, as though I'm not quite myself anymore." Now William looked troubled instead, and the emotion quickly passed over to Marcus. He patted the space next to him in the bed.

"Please, William, come back to bed. You're frightening me..."

The older twin did as his brother requested and went to sit on the edge of the bed. He gazed into the eyes of the one he loved most of all and then trailed his fingers over Marcus' face; features just about identical to his own. Even their father had trouble telling them apart every once in a while.

Marcus caught his brother's right hand, which was bandaged. Two nights ago, William had been attacked by a wild animal in the woods not far from the courtyard. The beast had bit him in the hand, and though the injury itself was far from fatal or even crippling, Marcus had begun to fear that William had caught something.

"How is your hand?" he asked, lightly caressing the bite wound through the bandages.

"Not bad, considering. I was lucky. It could have bitten it off."

"What was it?" Marcus lifted his eyes but did not let go of William's hand.

"I don't know... A big dog, maybe... or a wolf. It was probably mad. Sane beasts, including carnivores, normally do not venture this close unprovoked."

"May I look at it?"

"Must you?" William scowled.

"I want to." Marcus began to unwrap the bandages and finally exposed the bite wound. What he saw made him frown. The puncture wounds, no doubt caused by a set of sharp teeth, had not bled much, and were in fact almost healed. This was not disconcerting, as the twins could both heal injuries very quickly. However, the amount of coarse hairs growing around the marks were.

"William?" he asked, now genuinely concerned.

The other looked down at the wounds surrounded by the peculiar hair growth and then went back to regarding Marcus. "I'm sure it means nothing..." he started but now sounded insecure, as well. "It has already started to heal, see...?"

"William, this isn't right..." Marcus objected. "Have you shown it to father?"

William's brow furrowed. "No, I haven't. And I would appreciate if you didn't tell him either, brother."

"You know I would never tell him anything," Marcus replied quietly. "But he knows things, maybe he could help...?"

"I don't need any help, and especially not his." William's voice now clearly betrayed his irritation. "I am sure this is just some... odd but harmless occurrence that will go away by itself once I'm healed."

"At least let me clean it for you?" Marcus said pleadingly. He knew that William didn't want him fussing over him, but sometimes he just couldn't help himself. It was a trait he had - unlike William - inherited from their late mother.

"Oh, very well, brother," William grumbled. "I always oblige you, don't I?"

Marcus gave him a smile in return and began his task. Dipping a handkerchief in a decanter of water, he gently but thoroughly cleaned the healing wounds and finished by putting on a clean bandage.

"Thank you, my dearest," whispered William and pulled Marcus in for a kiss. The kiss was full on the lips and lasted far too long to be considered brotherly. In truth, while the two acted outwardly as any twin pair, they had also indulged each other in carnal pleasure ever since reaching puberty, many years ago.

"I love you," Marcus murmured once the kiss ended, twirling his brother's long, curly copper hair between his fingers. He'd tried to imagine a life without his twin a few times but always failed. William was his life, after all.

"I know..." the older of the two smiled back. There were only six minutes between them, but this had shaped their respective roles at an early stage. William was, and would always be, the firstborn.

"Make love to me, William..." Marcus said as he covered his brother's jaw with feather light kisses. "Please..."

"I thought you were sleepy, brother?" William asked with a daring grin, nuzzling the side of Marcus' neck.

"I was," the younger twin admitted, "but you have made me wakeful."

They kissed again, and Marcus' hands slid inside his brother's robe, caressing and kneading the smooth, firm flesh beneath. William proceeded to kiss his way down Marcus' neck and chest, flicking his tongue over hardening, light-brown nipples. His brother moaned in reply, tangling his hands in William's hair and urging him to go lower. William took his time. He was always in charge of their lovemaking and did not allow Marcus to control him.

After an agonizing minute or two, William finally took the head of his twin's straining member between his lips. Marcus' entire body bucked upwards, but William grabbed his hips and firmly pinned him down. Their build was as good as identical, but William was still the stronger of the two, both physically and mentally.

"William... please, brother..." Marcus whimpered as William brought him agonizingly close to the peak without allowing him release.

William let Marcus' pinkish erection slip out of his mouth for a moment, much to the frustration of his twin. "Beg me, brother," he said.

They had played this game before numerous times, and yet it never seemed to lose its fancy. Marcus begged and pleaded, using his most desperate and wanton voice, and this aroused William. He stimulated his brother using his lips, tongue and teeth until Marcus found release and spilled himself into his mouth.

For the following few seconds, Marcus lay still on his back, covered in sweat and breathing fast through his mouth. William settled atop him and gave him a kiss which tasted of his own essence.

"My turn, brother," the older twin said. He finally shrugged out of his robe and helped Marcus turn onto his belly. Marcus calmly watched as William reached for the bottle of sweet-scented oil they always used to ease entries. Soon William's hands descended onto his buttocks and gentle, exploring fingers slid into his cleft. The older twin crooked his finger, stretching his brother out and simultaneously rubbing over his sweet spot. Marcus groaned again.

William quickly oiled himself and leaned down over Marcus, placed his member against the other's crinkled entrance and pushed inside carefully. Even though he liked being dominant in their games, he always took care not to hurt his twin.

They started moving together in unison, their two identical bodies taking pleasure of each other. William lowered his face to lick and nip at the nape of his brother's neck. The skin had a slightly salty taste; one he knew very well. He moved on to the juncture where neck met shoulder and felt a sudden urge to bite Marcus. To taste not only his skin and sweat, but his blood.

William shook his head, trying to rid his mind of the awkward urge. Such an action would not only stimulate Marcus; it would hurt him.

Marcus wondered if something was wrong when his brother suddenly stopped moving and tried to gaze at him over his shoulder. "William...?"

"I... I was distracted..." William panted in reply and bent down to kiss Marcus. The cravings he'd felt only seconds ago were practically gone now. He finished with a few quick stabs into Marcus moments later and then collapsed atop his brother, breathing heavily.

Marcus enjoyed the comforting, heavy weight of William lying on him. It gave him trouble breathing after a while, but normally William never stayed that long. Now Marcus was forced to nudge him in the ribs with his elbow.

"Please move, brother... I need my breath," he said.

William complied and rolled onto his back. He couldn't stop thinking about the strong urge to bury his teeth in Marcus flesh only minutes ago. What was wrong with him? He'd never wanted to hurt anyone, least of all Marcus, his own flesh and blood. Could it be that something was really wrong with him, after all? He'd recently discovered that all his senses had sharpened substantially, especially his hearing and sense of smell. He'd caught himself listening to the servants on the other side of the mansion, and could easily tell one person's scent from another.

/What is happening to me? Am I going mad?/

Suddenly the warm weight of Marcus pressed against him, and his brother's head settled on his chest.

"William...? What are you thinking of?"

"Nothing in particular..." William lied. He knew he could not fool his twin but lied anyway. If he dwelled on these problems, they would only agitate him further. "Let's sleep now, brother. It is still night."

Marcus combed his fingers through William's curly chest hairs. It saddened him immensely that his brother did not want to open up to him as he used to. His concern for William grew stronger, but this was not the moment to discuss it.

"As you wish... let us sleep then." Marcus closed his eyes and wrapped one leg around William's, feeling his twin's heartbeats and the steady rise and fall of his chest. Five minutes later, he was asleep.

~~*

William awoke again at dawn. The strange cravings were back, although now he did not crave the taste of flesh but to move freely in the forest. Disengaging from a still sleeping Marcus, William got up and began to get dressed. He simply had to get out, or he would tear down every wall in the house.

Marcus murmured an objection; his mental connection to William wasn't enough, he needed the physical one, as well.

William brushed a kiss over his brother's forehead. "Sleep on, Marcus..." he whispered. "I'll be back before you know it."

Marcus buried his face in the pillow after his twin had left, calm on the outside but not within. This time he was unable to go back to sleep.

Finis
Sign up to rate and review this story