Categories > Original > Romance > Lovers succumbing to a kick in the throat.

Did you see what i thought i saw?

by Harrow

my first time sex wise oh the excite!!

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-06-21 - Updated: 2008-06-21 - 1206 words

?Blocked
MY NEXT FAVORITE BAND IS MOTION CITY SOUNDTRACK.

OH YES AND I SHOULD'NT PRETEND THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER WITH SEX I PROMISED YOU SOME BUT IT'S NOT WITH WHO YOU THINK IT IS UM ENJOY THEN AFTER TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL?.

Elian and Ive was making their way home it was getting dark they actually weren't going home they were more like going to ive's father's house all of the other children had went home and they were the only 2 on the whole block but they did'nt mind passing the time by talking about comics, toys, and food the 2 were mightly hungry. they arrived at ive's house and noticed that the light's were out and when they tried the door it was locked so they went around to the back and ive whistled clyde his dog scampered to the back door stood up on 2 feet and twisted it open with his paws ive had taught him how to do that they quietly now shutted the door and looked around everything was quiet and a little bit to dark so ive knelt down and grabbed a flashlight from out of the cabinet beneath them and they began to move clyde had now turned tail and retreated outside but they kept going. elian and ive ventured into the massive dark kitchen and shined the light around landing on a rather delicious cooked pineapple ham elian went over to it and began to pick from it as ive stood next to him semi facing him " stop eating " said ive quietly turning to him " i'm hungry " elian replied picking some of the ham and putting it to ive's lips who knelt his head to eat it " i have to find dad " ive said after chewing " not on an empty stomach " elian smiled eating giving him more " come on " ive cooed stopping him " no " elian whined " i'm hungry " " we'll do it later i swear but i have to find dad i'm scared " ive replied " alright cry baby " elian joked squeezing ive's cheeks then following him. they ventured into the living room, the dining room, and the guest room but dad was'nt there so they decided to head upstairs the spiral steps were long and dark but they braved them stopping on the 4th floor where the master bedroom was ive was growing scared thinking his father was dead and elian had grown oddily quiet fascinated by the dark, the master bedroom was at the end of the hall inwhich they approached and seen that it was half opened dim light's came out ive stood infront while elian hung in back turning off the flashlight they both seen candles lit everywhere, incense burning up fruitty scents, and heard slow but low music playing and infront of them and on the bed was 2 semi naked figures it was elian's mom and ive's dad. the 2 watched as david ( ive's father ) positioned carolene ( elian's mother ) in the middle of the bed he kissed down her neck and nipped along her collar bone she was making tiny moaning sounds and had her eye's closed she had no shirt on and her bra was unbuttoned and loose in the back david then slowly sat up and unzipped his pants letting his member stick out carolene reached up and put both hands on it strumming it up and down he moaned little bits and rolled his hips into her hands while his hands slowly pulled her black panties down and over her thigh's to the ends of her legs he then pulled her bra off exposing creamy white breast and pink rimmed nipples to elian's and ive's eyes. his mouth came down on the right one first pulling the whole nipple into his mouth she gazed dreamily at his head as it moved up and down and his body followed those motions inbetween her legs he then moved to the left one doing the same to that coming up finally for air only to deeply kiss her. after minutes of suffocating her with his kisses he demanded her to open her eyes and she did which was full of love and tears elian and ive could hear something about him wanting to see her eye's when he entered her and they watched as he lowered 2 fingers to her opening and tickled her clit she bucked against him but kept her eyes open fighting to literally shut them he then brung them up to his mouth and put them in his mouth only to pull them out and enter her with them. she cried out and then sighed heavily as he thrusted them in and out of her with each thrust her legs opened wider as he slipped in between them jerking himself off to only enter again and withdrawing fingers and replacing it with his dick he did. he rode her gently at first as to what seemed like forever he then began pump into her driving her back against the bed her toes began to curl as their legs became intangled together he hands was on both sides of her waist then moved up to her arms pinning them over her head where she could'nt move them he kept her like this drilling more and more into her until she ground out his name over and over and over again coming hard and releasing herself around him her sheer hotness itself caused him to eject into her with sharp force so sharp that tears were jerked to the lashes of her eyes and she could only tell him how lovely it felt through the hushed little sounds of her worn out breath causing him to collaspe onto her burying his nose in her sweaty scented neck and for awhile they stayed until the door creaked and elian and ive's breathing returned from sweet shock and they said together " ooooooooh ewwwww! ". the 2 shot up eye's growing wide staring at a very pale elian and timidly blushed ive david reacted quick by trying to pull the covers over his naked ass but forcefully pulling out of carolene on accident striking a moan from her that she quickly became embarassed with and blushed covering her mouth " i--i'm so sorry " david said covering his crotch while carolene grabbed 3 pillows 2 covering her breast the other between her sore legs ive wide eyed and surprised began to back up pushing elian with him who then dashed off ive following david tried to catch him but became tangled in the covers and fell downstairs elian and ive busted through the front door and outside into the pretty summer night air running down the street not even looking back when from the window david yelled for the 2 to stop but they did'nt who would? and they kept running all the way to the library where they dropped onto the steps sitting bacl to back breathing sickingly hard.

Hi Harrow here eww how wolud you feel if you were 7 or 8 and you came in and caught your mom fucking a guy would you react the way they did or simply shrug it off i would'nt i'd be terrified tell me how you feel in form's of reviews got it, understand, good bye for now.
Sign up to rate and review this story