Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

She's A Lady

by Silvana 3 reviews

"I need time to get over her. Ha. I say that every time, but I know I don’t want to get over her. I like loving someone who professes to love me but hates me." One shot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-06-21 - Updated: 2008-06-21 - 443 words - Complete

2Original
She’s a Lady

Unrequited love. Is there anything worse? Yes. Knowing that you hate the person that you love.
Lucy. She’s all I can think about, but she’s everything that I don’t want. She’s amazing but deadly.
Every day she just whines and nags, and then whines some more. “You don’t make enough money.” “You’re always touring.” “You act too childish.” She points out all the flaws, the flaws that make me unique. That makes me Frank Iero. The flaws that no-one else care about. She’s sceptical about anything I do, anything I think, anything I say. She’s stabbed me in the back so many times, and I’d do anything to get rid of her.
But, man, I love her.
She’s a backseat driver, which is annoying, because she won’t drive in case she breaks the heels of her shoes. Everything becomes a drama; she creates scenes in public places because she can. Oh, and she has an opinion on everything. From politics, to Paris Hilton. From war to windows (they should be double glazed and bullet proof at all times. No exceptions.) She exceptional at lying and conveniently forgets anything of importance to me.
Like I said, she’s amazing but deadly. Attractive but bitter.
So many times I’ve ended up screaming at her, yelling ‘cause it’s so obvious that she thinks I’m not worthy of her, and then she’ll cry. Say she’s sorry, say she loves me. I fall for it every time.
But I should remember: She's a lady, and ladies shouldn't be messed with.
She comes back, after walking out. Every time. Every single time. And I try not to argue, and we have a fantastic night. How can I fight with her when I love her?
She’s walked out again. She left about half an hour ago. I’m worn out from all the fighting, every time she leaves crying. I need time to get over her. Ha. I say that every time, but I know I don’t want to get over her. I like loving someone who professes to love me but hates me. There’s probably some long complicated name for my condition.
And I’m just waiting for her to come back. Anytime she comes back I’ll take her back gladly. Oh so gladly. She must know how much her being gone hurts me. She has to.
She’s a lady and ladies shouldn’t be messed with.

___________________________________________________

An: Based on a song of the same title by Forever the Sickest Kids.

Hope you like.
Sign up to rate and review this story