Categories > Original > Horror

My Worst Nightmare

by fobXmcrXpatdX 2 reviews

I had this nightmare 2 years ago. I reacounted details and made it more into a story. It scared this shit out of me.

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-22 - Updated: 2008-06-22 - 265 words - Complete

1Exciting
I walked along the campground bored. Why had my parents sent me here? I kick a rock and walk wherever the rock goes; continually hitting it. Eventually I come to a fence with a hole. I walk through it.
I come across a building that almost looks like a museum. I walk inside it unknowing what horrors it holds. I read a couple plaques. Then it hits me…
This place is a torture camp.
Of course the camp that I’m attending isn’t a torture camp. Oh no. This camp is next door to ours. Or is it? No. Mom would never send me here. My thoughts are assured as a man walks up to me.
“What are you doing?”
“I was walking and I saw a hole in the fence and found this place.”
“Good. I would’ve hated to have to punish you because you weren’t working. You’re lucky you’re not in this camp. But that could change. I’d get out of here if I were you.”
“Ok.” I quickly leave. He doesn’t have to tell me twice.
I get back to the fence. At the fence there’s a man facing a girl. The girl runs past him through the fence. I realize why she’s running away: the man’s holding a gun. He sees me and smiles.
My eyes widen and my breath becomes uneven. I run back onto the front lawn of the building as the man chases me. He finally catches me.
He places the gun to my head…
I’m gone.
Sign up to rate and review this story