Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Assisted Revenge

Ch. 7: It’s so good that something HAS to go wrong.

by fobXmcrXpatdX 0 reviews

Assisted Revenge is doing really good. Then they get an insulting email which forces them to reveal their pasts.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-23 - Updated: 2008-06-23 - 1510 words - Complete

0Unrated
I sat with my head on Brandon’s shoulder as he held me in his arms. We were with Britt, Keith, Shane, Pete, and Patrick watching MTV, waiting for it to come on. So far our video on TRL was #2 and suspected to reach #1 within this week. We had been chosen as the artist of the week and they were announcing it with our video for Take It Away, a video of us playing live and a couple behind the scenes things of us on Warped. It should be on soon…
“MTV’s Artist of the Week is…” the TV said. We all became quiet and my head snapped up. “…a band called Assisted Revenge.”
We cheered. They played Take It Away. Sometimes it showed the video other times there were pictures of us or even videos of us saying stuff from interviews.
“Why are you guys called Assisted Revenge?” one interviewer asked.
“Ummm… well first we considered Assisted Suicide. Then Keith was like well that’s illegal, let’s not have something illegal as our name. So then Brandon’s like ok. Well. How about Assisted Revenge? You can’t ever have revenge without some sort of assistance. Haven't you ever seen the movies where one guy tries to get revenge? It never works out. That's why together, it's better,” I answered the interviewer.
Then it went to more of the video, more pictures, and then footage of us on Warped Tour. I laughed at a video of us playing RockBand. I felt better than I had than a long time.
I noticed Britt’s head on Keith’s shoulder. They were holding hands. My head shot up from Brandon’s shoulder. He noticed and gave me a weird look. I pointed at Keith and Britt and he smiled, trying not to laugh.
My head slowly sank back onto his shoulder and the 5 minutes of us on MTV were over. We got up from where we were sitting and started talking. I motioned towards Britt to follow me into the next room.
“What’s up?” she asked.
“Hmmmm… how about you and Keith getting all snuggly over there?” I teased. She blushed.
“Well… um… he and I…” she stuttered.
“Spit it out.”
“We’re going out.”
“HOLY HELL! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??”
“Right before the video.”
“DAMNNN. I KNEW YOU TWO WERE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!”
“Yeah, yeah, yeah.”
“Mannnnnnnn. This is big.”
“I know.”
“Wow. Wow. Wow. I can’t get over this.”
“Can we go back out to everyone else?”
“Huh? Oh yeah sure….oh god. We left them alone for more than a minute.”
“They’re probably breaking something or killing each other.”
We walked back into the room. Surprisingly, there was no blood on the floor.
“Wow. No one's dead?” I asked.
“What? Did you want someone dead?” Pete joked, putting Patrick in a choke hold.
“Noooooo. I just figure that if we leave you alone for more than a minute, something bad has happened.” I replied.
“Are we that bad?” Patrick asked.
“Yes. I can safely say yes.” I nodded.
“Hmmm.” Shane said.
“So, we got to get going. I’m not sure if Pete’s folks will appreciate it if we get home at 2 in the morning. It takes us 45 minutes to get to his parents house and its one right now.” Patrick said.
“Ugh. You guys really need to get a place here.” Brandon groaned.
“We’ll look into that.” Pete said with a smile. “See ya.”
Pete and Patrick left and Shane, Keith, and Britt went upstairs to bed. Brandon and I sat on the couch as I pulled out my newly acquired lime green laptop. We went on my email address to check our mail.
Message: Complaint
To: AssistedRevenge
From: decaydancemanagement

Someone sent us a complaint about one of your concerts, so we decided to send it to you guys:

Message: Assisted Revenge Concert
To: decaydancemanagement
From: LGsmith

I wanted to let you know of the negative experience I had at an Assisted Revenge concert. I went there with my kids (ages 13 and 14), who love the band. I, for one, hated the concert. The lead singer, Alicia, used foul language that I never knew 14 year olds used. Their lyrics are depressing and vile and contain foul language and horrid topics. They discuss death and violence in details that my children should not be hearing. The lead singer’s dancing was also very risqué and she was all over the bassist. Please tell them of these flaws and I hope you realize that I will NEVER attend one of their concerts again and I will be warning other mothers about them.
Sincerely,
Lisa Smith.


I couldn’t help it. Neither could Brandon. We laughed. Oh so hard too. We were doubled over laughing. When we stopped we looked at the screen again, this time with a new emotion. I couldn’t help but be ticked by this email. I immediately opened up a new email and told Brandon to go get Shane and Keith.

Message: Re: Assisted Revenge Concert
To: LGsmith
From: AssistedRevenge

We heard of your negative experience at our concert and decided to respond. We are so sorry that you didn’t have a good time at the concert, but we must explain our behavior. You see, Alicia possibly swore twice not including song lyrics and the words hell and crap which are about as much as she swears every concert.
Our lyrics are slightly depressing because we’ve all experience horrible things in our lives. We’re all orphans and never have really discussed what happened to us before we all met at the orphanage so we express ourselves through lyrics. But you have the right to know what has happened to us.


I stopped here and looked over at the guys.
“So who wants to spill their guts first?” I asked.


So first we’ll start with Keith. His parents were 16 when they had him. They decided they couldn’t handle a baby so they sent him to the orphanage. His mother actually visited when he was eleven, but his father never cared. He doesn’t even remember their names.
Shane has had major misfortune. His mother died right after childbirth and his dad went crazy because of it so he lost custody and was sent to an asylum.
Brandon is a tragic case. When he was 5, his family got into a car accident killing his mother, father, and older sister, who was 11 at the time. His sister actually saved his life by shielding him with her body so he wouldn’t get hit by glass or anything. Brandon used to hate cars so much that he wouldn’t go in them. Nowadays he still doesn’t care for cars, but he’ll go in them. He hates bumper cars at amusement parks, though. See, Brandon is now 16 and has taken his drivers test about 10 times and he just can’t pass it*. He doesn’t know if it’s a mental thing, but he doesn’t think he actually wants to pass it. He doesn’t want to become a part of the cause that killed his family.
We voted Alicia’s story to go last because it’s the worst. When she was five she heard arguing in the kitchen of her house and went downstairs to see what was happening. Her father had a gun pointed to her mother and right after Alicia walked downstairs he shot her mom. She was in shock at the blood as she looked up at her father. He looked at Alicia for a moment with tears in his eyes and he shot himself. They both died. When Alicia was 11, she found out from a letter her dad wrote that he was supposed to kill Alicia too, but didn’t have the heart to.
So, there you have it. This is why we’re so messed up.
Thanks for the thoughts on the concert. We take all thoughts into consideration.

Sincerely,
Assisted Revenge

P.S. As for risqué dancing, look at the newest Pussycat Dolls video, When I Grow Up. That has some reallyyyy risqué stuff in it. As for me being all over Brandon, he’s my boyfriend. And I like to be a little theatrical when performing.

We finished the email and sent it. We also decided to put this on our FriendsOrEnemies blog and our website blog. So by the end of the week, everyone knew our pasts.
The letter was a minor thing, but I mean, it just FIGURES something bad happened. Plus, who knows if telling people our past was good or not?


*Go to Ch. 3 when I say I think he's failing on purpose.

------------------------
MUWAHAHAA!!!! I did it!!!!! I revealed their pasts!!!!!! So I've got some more ideas for chapters and as long as people want me to write I'll write. Pshhh actually screw that. I'll write no matter what. Tell me if you have any ideas. I'm listening. Review and Rate!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story