Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever

by TheTrohmanator121 1 review

Sequel to My Life Isn't as Normal as you think it is...come back my lovely reveiwers!! Bring on the new reviews,and new reviewers are welcome!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2008-06-17 - Updated: 2008-06-17 - 915 words - Complete

0Unrated
Cabin Fever

Packing for four people isn’t so much fun. Especially when one of them complains about what I’m packing, when he won’t pack himself. Of course I think I’ve said that before, while packing for us to go on Warped Tour. When will this boy ever learn to pack for himself?!

“Joseph, could you please pack yourself? Patrick and the others will be in here ten minutes, and I still need to pack the twins, and I.” I said

“Alright, go pack the kids, I’ll pack myself!” Joe said grabbing his things packing. I sighed in relief, and went to pack the twins, then myself. By the time We were done the others had arrived, and started packing our things in the car. Joe grabbed the twins, and I picked up the baby bags and stuck them in the car, then jumped in next to Joe.

“Hey Chloe! How are you guys? Oh wow have they grown in the past three years. Hi Katie, Mark! Are you two being good for your mommy and daddy?” Patrick asked.

“Yah” The twins said in unison, making us giggle.

“So Who all is going with us?” I asked.

“Well Pete and Ashlee our meeting us with their kids….”

“Speaking of kids, where’s Michael?” I asked noticing he wasn’t in the car.

“Oh He’s with Andy and Michelle. Wanted to spend the day with his vegan buddy! They‘ll be down here tomorrow.” Lisa laughed.

“That little guy has grown up if he’s already a vegan.” Joe laughed.

We all laughed, and enjoyed the ride down to the cabin we had rented for a couple weeks. A couple hours later, a couple times of switching people to drive We had arrived at the cabin. We saw two cars parked out front, and laughed when we saw Pete dressed as Santa, Ashlee as Mrs. Claus, Peter as a reindeer, and Kelsey, the newest addition to the Wentz family in her baby carrier. Andy, Michelle and Michael laughing at the three of them.

The six of us got out of the car, and joined the four of them embracing each other in hugs, then decided to go inside since it was cold.

“Alright Joe, Chloe and the twins upstairs third door on the right. Ashlee, Pete, Peter, and Kelsey the room across from them. Andy and Michelle upstairs first door. Then Lisa, Michael and I the master bedroom.” Patrick said

We all split to our rooms, and came down a while later for lunch. The twins darted down the stairs and into the kitchen, before Joe and I were ready to leave the room.

“So We’re having grilled cheese sandwiches, Andy is having his special sandwich.” Michelle said finishing putting the plates down. We all sat down, and started eating.

“Mommy I don’t like grilled cheese.” Mark said.

“Well if you don’t eat your lunch, you won’t get your Hanukah present from me.” Joe said with a mouthful of food.

“yeah eat your fewd mark” Katie said laughing at him.

“Stop telling me what to do!” Mark said back.

“I’m older!” laughed Katie

“By like three minutes” Mark laughed back.

“So what, I’m still older.” Katie said throwing a pretzel at Mark.

“Kids, stop fighting. You’re going to give me a headache.” I said, and they stopped.

A couple hours of hanging around in the cabin, we decided to get suited up, and go play in the snow. The younger kids decided to start a snow ball fight against the parents. Kelsey being the youngest wasn’t able to play. Ashlee was a little disappointed she wasn’t able to either.

“Ash, go on and play. I’ll stay with Kelsey!” I said walking over to her.

“Thank you Chloe!” She said walking off to tackle Peter in the snow. I smiled, and picked Kelsey up letting her watch the group play around in the snow.

After We had finished lollygagging in the snow, we all craved hot chocolate. The adults ran to the kitchen and made everyone hot chocolate, while the kids went to play in the living room.

“You guys are so cute!” Patrick said referring to Joe holding me around the waste kissing me.

“You and Lisa are cuter then us.” I said smiling.

“Yeah you’re right, we are!” Patrick said wrapping his arms around Lisa’s waste, sticking his tongue at Joe and I. We stuck ours back at him.

We all brought the hot chocolate out to the kids, and sat down with them.
“Alright, Katie, Mark you guys can have your first Hanukah present, and one Christmas present.” Joe said handing them each two gifts.

“Ooooh a Barbie doll!! Thank you Mommy!!” Katie said smiling, then opened her Christmas gift from Patrick. “Ooooooh I gots a mini guitar like Uncle Trick!! Thank you Uncle Patrick!” She said tackling Patrick in a hug.

“You’re welcome kido!”

Next Mark opened his presents, a new pair of Pajamas from Joe and I, and drum sticks from Andy. After we all had opened our presents, one for Hanukah, and one for Christmas we all headed off to bed. The twins wanted to sleep with Joe and I in bed, and we went ahead and let them. We all kissed each other goodnight, and went to sleep. First day in the cabin had been amazing!



(I"m baaaaaaaaaaaack!!! Hope you emjoy!!!)
Sign up to rate and review this story