Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

Chapter 23

by red_jacobson

Sirius goes visiting; and, finally, Pansy! EDITED TO CORRECT TYPO 6/25

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-24 - Updated: 2008-06-25 - 2677 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

by Red Jacobson



TITLE: Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem (23/?)

PAIRINGS: Harry/Multiples

WARNINGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F/F, Oral, Anal

FEEDBACK: Has anybody ever said no? But, please, if you have criticism, please be as specific as you can so I can address the situation in the story if needed.

The Burrow; about a week after the end of the prior chapter

It had taken several days, but Sirius finally got bored wandering around Hogwarts and Madame Eloise's, so he decided to travel around and look in on other people he had known during his life. Deciding to start at the Burrow because he wanted to check in on the Twins. But, by the time he got there, he found to his disappointment; that they weren't living at home anymore. He visited with Molly for a little while before heading out again. Deciding to visit Ron and Ginny, since he had become quite fond of the two of them during the last year of his life, he headed toward the pond, which is where Molly said that they should be.

He really didn't know what he expected to see when he got to the pond, but, what he saw when he got there certainly wasn't it! Both Ron and Ginny were 'entertaining' if you want to call it that, their significant others. He remembered that Ron had started going with a girl named Sally Ann at the end of the school year, and he knew that Ginny was going out with Frank and Alice's son. He certainly was surprised at how they were entertaining them, though.

He didn't spend much time watching Ron and Sally Ann, just long enough to determine that she was doing what she did by choice. Sirius was relieved that she seemed to be quite an enthusiastic participant in what Ron was doing; even taking control at one point. After they finished; and were laying on the grass not far from where he was hiding; Sirius heard Ron ask something about
how Sally Ann wanted to announce their Hand fasting. Sirius didn't wait around to hear any more, it was obvious that they were happy, which was good, so he moved along to a different part of the wooded area.

He followed the sound of a girl moaning to a small clearing. What he saw when he got there would have made him faint if he was still in human form. Ginny was tied between two trees; naked except for a jeweled collar that she wore around her neck. And there was young Longbottom, who she called either 'Master' or Neville; standing behind her; and it looked like he was swinging his wand against her back and arse. The wand looked like it has something; maybe a rope or cords coming out of the end of it, and caused the impact noise on Ginny's skin. Sirius left as soon as Neville walked up behind Ginny and started shagging her, he really didn't need to invade their privacy like that!

He figured he'd seen enough, and headed toward the Lovegood's house, hoping that she would be home.

Madam Eloise's; the same day

Harry climbed out the shower, enjoying the unique experience of being alone as he washed, and dressed in some comfortable clothing for his night alone. All of his wives, he still had a hard time imagining he could be so lucky; were out for the evening; Hermione; Luna, who was back from Norway; and Padma, ditto for India; were meeting at Luna's house, as were Fleur Susan and Cho; and he was told, in no uncertain terms that he wasn't invited; they needed to discuss his birthday present. Although he did get major points from the girls for saying he didn't need a present; he already got the greatest gift ever, by having them in his life, he was still told to make himself scarce. Luna surprised him by saying he should find somebody different to visit this evening; and they would see him in the morning.

'That's the first time in a while she has told me I need to find somebody new. Of course, the last time, it brought Susan fully into our lives, so she has a very good accuracy record. I wonder who I'm supposed to meet, I think I've met, and usually had sex with, most of the girls I knew from school. Who'd have thought that Daphne Greengrass was so limber, I've never seen a girl bend herself like that. Too bad there was no spark, I'd love for her to show the others how she does that!'

Checking the time, and seeing that it was still early; Harry wandered downstairs to the library; wanting to relax for a while before picking out a playmate, or more, for the evening. 'I'll be very glad when this magic is fully under control; I love being with all these women, at least at the time, but, I'd much rather devote my time to making my ladies happy. I'll have to stop by and see Madame Pomfrey in the morning, or early afternoon, I may not get up in the morning; and have her run some tests.'

Before he got to the first floor, he heard a noise coming from a room down the hall on the right. Pausing, he listened again, there was a girl crying. “Damn my 'saving people thing'! He muttered as he headed toward the sound. As he got closer, he saw the door was ajar. Looking in carefully, he saw that whoever it was, she was alone, laying on the bed, curled up in a ball. The girl looked familiar, but he really couldn't tell from this distance, until he heard her speak; “I know you are out there, why don't you come in here and do what you are going to do?” 'Oh, you have to be kidding me, Luna! Pansy Parkinson? What the hell have I done to deserve this? Well, the least I can do is find out why she was crying, maybe I could help her.'

As Harry crossed the threshold of the room, he felt a magical compulsion fall on him, telling him to grab the girl and take her any way he wanted! She was nothing but a whore, a slut, three holes for his pleasure; she wasn't even a real person, just a sex toy; why should you care if she's crying; you can make her cry even harder, you know you want to! - NO – NO I DON'T WANT TO! I'M NOT CRAZY ABOUT PANSY – BUT SHE HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO MAKE ME TREAT HER LIKE THAT! I WON'T DO THAT TO HER! GET OUT, GET OUT OF MY MIND!'

Pansy turned when she heard him walk into the door, wondering who was going to hurt her this time. She was shocked to see it was Harry Potter, and she was extremely worried, especially since she had been one of Umbridge's Inquisitorial Squad last year, and hadn't been friendly at all even from first year. She started wondering what was happening when Harry froze just inside the door, he was obviously fighting something, and seemed to be winning because he yelled out for whatever it is to get out of his mind. When he opened his eyes; she could see they were clear, with none of the usual vacant expression her usual tormentors had in their eyes. Not wanting to take a chance, she tried to prevent what she was afraid might be coming.

“Harry? Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry about last year, I didn't want to be part of the squad, but my parents ordered me to, to suck up to Draco, I'm sorry, I'll even apologize to Granger if you want me to, but please don't hurt me!” She begged him.

Harry sat down beside her on the bed, talking quietly and smoothly; “Pansy, it's alright, I accept your apology; I'm not going to hurt you; I promise you, I won't let anybody hurt you again, if I can help it!”

“You mean it? You promise you won't hurt me?” Harry watched as the fear in the girl's eyes turned to shock, and then, finally, to hope, as she realized that he meant what he said. 'He's gonna protect me! Harry said he'll protect me! And he doesn't break his word! Oh Merlin! Thank you! Thank you!'
Wrapping her arms around him, she pulled him down with her onto the bed. Harry really didn't know what else to do, except put his arms around her and hold her. 'Safe' was the only thing that crossed Pansy's mind as she snuggled against him and went to sleep. She would be extremely embarrassed the next morning to realize she had drooled all over Harry's shirt.

Harry lay there, thinking about what had happened. He had really enjoyed his time here, and, as far as he could tell, all the girls were there because they wanted to be. What made Pansy different? Why was there a compulsion on her door that would make anybody hurt her. Why was she being punished? And who was punishing her? He didn't think that Madame Eloise would do it on her own, she didn't seem the type. He would definitely be having a serious conversation with her when Pansy woke up; he couldn't see any good reason to allow a person to be abused, Merlin knows it happened enough to him!

Still thinking, he drifted off to sleep. One of the last things to cross his mind was; 'Was this what you meant Luna? Were you hoping that I'd find her to help her out of this situation? I'm probably going to surprise all of you; I'm going to ask her to bond; I don't care who she is; I can't leave her like this. She'll have the option of saying no; but, somehow I don't think she will...............

Meanwhile; at the Lovegood's

Luna watched as her father crossed the ward boundary and apparated away. “Okay, daddy will be gone until tomorrow night, so we won't be disturbed.”

Luna looked at the four women seated in her living room. “Does everybody know what they are supposed to do? Hermione will be here shortly; and we need to make her understand; beyond any doubt; that she is our Primary wife, and we accept her over us.” The others nodded, although Cho still looked a little uncomfortable.

Luna sat down next to the Chinese girl, and pulled her into a kiss. “It will be fine, Cho, don't worry about it. Hermione is much more relaxed now, and she understands that you were in a very bad place last year when you went after Harry. She doesn't hold any grudges about it.”

“Are you sure? She hated me last year, especially after Marietta turned us in, and I was stupid enough to stick up for her.”

“Marietta was your friend, and, if being around Harry has taught us anything, friends are almost as important as family; and you stand up for your friends. She won't hold that against you. Besides, you are part of our family now, and that takes precedence over the past.”

“I hope so, I really love the feeling of belonging to something again; I don't ever want to feel alone like I did last year, again!”

“And we don't want you to hurt like that, either.” Luna said, reassuringly, as she let Cho go and stood up.

“How about the rest of you; any concerns about what we are going to be doing? Padma? Fleur? How about you Susan? Any concerns?”

“Just one, did you get enough lube for all of us to use the toys?” Susan asked with a cheeky grin.

The others laughed, breaking the tension. “Of course Susan, I even got extra for you and Padma; because, knowing you two, at least one of you will talk her into taking you up the rear entrance tonight.”

“Hey, after Harry showed me how good it was, I want it again! And it's not like you object to being filled that way!”

“True, it's fun every now and then, but you two would take it that way every night if you could.”

Padma smirked, “What makes you think we don't? You weren't the only one to find butt plugs for sale, Luna. Want to see mine?” “Ooh!” came from the others gathered there. Luna just grinned and said;

“We'll have time to examine your plug later, Padma; right now, Hermione just crossed the wards.”

As soon as Luna said that; the other girls stood and stripped out of their robes, showing they were all naked underneath. Forming themselves in a half circle, they knelt down and turned their eyes to the floor, in the classic submissive pose. Luna took in their pose, and was heading toward the door when the knock came.

The girls could hear Luna and Hermione talking as they came down the hall into the living room.

“I'm glad you were able to make it Hermione; we have a lot of things to do tonight.” Luna said; as she hugged Hermione.

“I thought we were going to figure out what to give Harry for his birthday?” Hermione said quizzically.

“That is part of it, but, well, I found another part of the Primary Wife Charge; and, since only Padma and I had taken part in it originally; I thought it would be good for the others to swear the oath as well. Their magic bonds them to Harry; and the oath Harry swore bonds him to us; but, with this oath our sister wives will be bonded to each of us, and, most importantly, to you as our primary wife.”

Hermione smiled; “And, my lovely wife, why do I have the idea that this oath swearing will involve us wearing little or no clothing?”

“Why Hermione; I'm sure I don't know what you mean.” Luna said, seriously; before starting to giggle.

“I thought so. So, should we get naked here in the hall before we join them, or wait until we are all together?”

“It would save some time if we were already naked, so, you can hang your clothes on the wall hook if you like,” Luna said as she opened her robes and hung them next to Hermione's. She was done much faster, because, unlike Hermione; there was nothing but Luna under the robe.

Luna was right; it was a lot faster. The oath was sworn in a matter of a few minutes, and then the newly sworn wives rose to their feet and surrounded Hermione. She thought it was Fleur who kissed her first, while Susan and Cho each took a breast, but couldn't swear to it afterwards. She was certain that it was Cho who insisted on being the first to kneel before her and use her mouth to bring her to orgasm. Fleur was next, and then Susan; and after that, the night got really blurry with pleasure.

She did remember that at one point, Padma and Susan were challenging each other to see who could take the bigger object up their arse, unfortunately; there was no clear winner, because they both passed out from pleasure at roughly the same time.

She ended the night cuddled up with Cho, while Fleur and Luna snuggled next to them and Padma and Susan woke up long enough to embrace and kiss sleepily before going back to sleep.

All of them were so interested in what they were doing; none of them noticed the ghost gliding through the wall at the back of the room. Sirius froze in shock, until a huge grin took over his face and he settled down to watch. 'Damn!' he thought, 'I wish I had some popcorn!'

End Chapter Twenty Three

Sorry about the lack of lemon, there will be more in upcoming chapters.

Next Chapter; Harry has Words with Eloise
Sign up to rate and review this story