Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

Chapter 24

by red_jacobson

Bonding Pansy, words with Eloise, and Luna dreams

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-06-24 - Updated: 2008-06-25 - 3396 words - Complete

?Blocked
Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem

by Red Jacobson



TITLE: Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Harem (24/?)

PAIRINGS: Harry/Multiples

WARNINGS: M/F, F/F, M/F/F/F, Oral, Anal,

FEEDBACK: Has anybody ever said no? But, please, if you have criticism, please be as specific as you can so I can address the situation in the story if needed.

The Next Morning

Pansy woke up first, smiling slightly as she cuddled into the muscular chest she was resting on. Wait a minute! Muscular chest? I've never had anybody stay the night, at least not that they let me sleep. I'm worried, if I'm starting to lose my memory; that could really cause me trouble. Let's take a look at who I'm using as a pillow. Harry Potter? Oh my gods! I didn't dream it; Harry is going to protect me! How wonderful! And, why didn't I notice how good looking he is, and, looking at the bulge in his trousers; holy shit is right! Well, I'll let him sleep for a bit, and I'll go back to sleep for a while.' The rhythmic breathing soon lulled her back to sleep; and she wandered off into the land of pleasant dreams once again.

Harry was awake and watching her when she awoke a few hours later. “Good Morning Pansy; how are you feeling?”

She yawned and stretched, before putting her arms around him again; “Thanks to you; I feel like I've had the first good nights sleep in almost a month! Before, I was always dreaming of somebody coming in here and beating me, before sticking it where ever they wanted.” She blushed a little, afraid Harry might get the wrong idea; “Don't get me wrong, I'm open to almost anything, but if you are going to take my arse, make sure I'm stretched out and lubricated first, would you please?”

“I will make it a point to get a full bottle of lubricant; so that's not a worry. Now, what I am worried about; you seemed very unhappy about being here. If you were miserable; what was keeping you here?”

“My parents! I got a letter a few days before school was let out; and they told me I had embarrassed them for the last time; and that I had to learn my place. For Merlin's sake; all I did was tell them that I didn't want to marry Draco Malfoy! They ordered me here, until I earned enough money to pay back the bride price that Lucius had paid them, and they had to give back. The letter also said that they had arranged for my time here to be even more educational. I guess that was why Eloise was forced to treat me the way she did; and put that compulsion on the doorway.”

Harry felt his temper rise as Pansy was speaking; but forced it down, because she needed him to be calm and protective of her.
“Pansy, this may seem like a strange question; but do you love your parents?”

“Love? I don't even know what that is; Mother always said that love was a tool to keep the lesser types happy with their lot in life. And Father was even colder. I received more affection from the family house elf than I did from my parents. So, I'd have to say no, I don't love them.”

“In that case, would you be interested in leaving that family and joining mine? I promised to protect you; and the easiest way to do that would be to bond with you. I have to ask you first, though; why didn't you want to marry Draco?”

“Besides the fact that his greatest ambition is to kneel and kiss the feet, or whatever part of Voldemort is available? How about the fact that he likes to hurt the girls he's with; and he makes them take Polyjuice to look like somebody else, usually his mother or Ginny Weasley. He also informed me, when his father offered the marriage contract, that once I was his property; I was to sign over all my money to him, and, just because he could; he was going to pass me around to his friends. Needless to say; when I told my mother that in the letter rejecting the contract; she wasn't overly concerned, she was more interested in the fact that by marrying into the Malfoy family; the Parkinson's stock would rise as well.”

“Well, I can see why you wouldn't want to marry Draco, he sounds like he's even worse in private than he is in public. But, even if you don't care to join me and my family; you don't have to worry about Draco or his goons. In case you didn't get the news since you've been in here, Voldemort is Dead! And all of the marked Death Eaters, including Lucius Malfoy were found suffering from what looked like the Dementors Kiss, and they all died within a few days. not long after that news came out; Draco, Crabbe, Goyle and Ted Nott were arrested at Malfoy Manor with a huge stash of dark arts materials; . They were all sentenced to 20 years in Azkaban apiece. So, you won't be marrying him anyway, no matter what your parents may think about the situation.”

“Good to know, but, they won't care about that; they will just care that I embarrassed them by rejecting what they wanted me to do. What would I have to do to become part of your family? I certainly don't want to be part of theirs anymore!”

“Well, the bonding itself is simple; you and I make love; and; if the magic finds us compatible; we are bonded. However, there is one very important thing for you to know first. If you bond with me; you will be effectively marrying me; and becoming my seventh wife, Hermione Granger is my primary wife, and her word is my word. Also, the girls spend time in each others beds when not with me. It's something they enjoy; and; yes, I enjoy watching them, but no one will force you to participate. Are you still interested?”

Pansy climbed off the bed and pulled her pillowcase over her head. “Hold that thought; I'll be back as soon as I get cleaned up; I refuse to make love to my husband for the first time feeling filthy! While I'm gone, would you make sure my door is locked and privacy is turned on? I don't want us to be disturbed. Oh, and, there is some breath potion in the nightstand; we both need it, morning mouth is nasty!”

When she came back a few minutes later, she was freshly washed, and her hair was clean. She took the rest of the breath potion and leaned in and kissed him. Harry reached for her as she climbed onto the bed, but Pansy backed away; “Harry, I promise you that next time we can do whatever you want to do, but, this time, please, let me set the pace, I need to feel a little bit of control again.”
Harry winced when he understood what she wasn't saying; and nodded, putting his arms at his side. “Any time you want to set the pace, just let me know. I won't make you do anything that would hurt you, I promised you that.”

“Thank you Harry,” she smiled, “don't worry; there are times when I need you to take control as well; but this isn't one of them!”

Taking a deep breath and releasing it, Pansy climbed back into bed, and stretched out on top of Harry. He kept his word and stayed completely still as she grabbed his hair and brought his face up to hers, and kissed him, forcing her tongue into his mouth. Harry relaxed, allowing her to do what she needed; and just enjoyed the feelings.

Pansy pulled back from the kiss, smiling at the relaxed look on Harry's face. Sitting up, she moved forward until her crotch was right over Harry's face. Looking down, she saw that his mouth was open in anticipation, and she grabbed onto the headboard and lowered herself down onto his face. “Oh yessssssssss!” she sighed, as she felt his tongue slide along the lips of her entrance, she spread her legs a bit further, allowing his tongue easier entry, and she moaned as he slid deeper into her core. Pansy closed her eyes, enjoying the fact that Harry was concentrating on HER pleasure, instead of just using her as an outlet for his aggressions. She felt herself getting wet, and moaned as his tongue tickled her clit.

While her body and most of her mind were enjoying the pleasure, part of her mind was analyzing everything that Harry had told her, and seeing how she could fit her ambitions with his. Contrary to the way she she was perceived in school, Pansy was not a stupid young woman, but, because of the idiocy running rampant in Slytherin House, she kept her head down and didn't try to draw extra attention to her real capabilities.

Thinking back to what she knew about the Potter family, she knew that they were traditionally aligned with several of the 'light' families like the Longbottoms and the Weasley's, but, from what she remembered, Harry's father was also close to the oldest Black heir, so he could possibly draw on that family as well. 'Thats a possible voting block of 4 seats, plus any of the other light and neutral sheep who will flock to his banner, it would be a good move to be allied to the person who destroyed Voldemort, after all.'

Not many people realized it, but Pansy had ambitions of a career in the Ministry, eventually leading the the Minister's office, and could see herself accomplishing that goal a lot easier as one of Harry Potter's wives, and, it's not as if she had anything against the non-purebloods, and had a grudging admiration for Granger. Satisfied that she was making the correct move, she shut down her Slytherin side and tuned back in to the pleasure that she was receiving.

“Oooooooohhhhhhhhh” she moaned as Harry's talented tongue drove her to peaks of pleasure she hadn't experienced in a long time, and, as she was coming down from one peak, she felt his tongue start to vibrate? Whatever it was, it brought the waves of pleasure back, full force! And she just rode the sensations, crying out her pleasure.

Catching her breath, she raised herself off of Harry's face, and slid back down his body, still panting. She looked up in time to see Harry wince as she bumped his, obviously painfully hard, erection through his clothes. She smiled and said, “Sorry Harry, I'll take care of that now, you've done wonderfully, but I have to ask, what was that you did with your tongue? I never felt anything like it before!”

Harry chuckled, “I've learned that Parseltongue is useful for more than talking to snakes, Pansy”

She blinked as she realized what he was saying, and giggled, almost in spite of herself, but she honestly felt too good to worry about it. Soon Harry was laughing with her, and she dropped down on his chest and laughed until tears fell from her eyes. Finally gaining control of herself, she rolled off of Harry and sat up,

“Thank you Harry! I can't remember the last time I honestly laughed like that, as you could probably imagine, laughter, unless it was at someone else's misfortune, was frowned on both at home and at school. So I probably needed that as much as I needed what your wonderful tongue did for me.
But I've left you hanging, and I promised you I'd take care of that, didn't I? Just relax and enjoy the ride!”

Leaning over, Pansy unsnapped Harry's jeans,and slid them and his boxers down to his knees. Gripping him by the base, she placed a kiss on the head, before moving to straddle him. “I promise you that I'm more than willing to show you how good I am with my mouth, but, right now, I need this!”
Pansy lined herself up on Harry's cock, and slowly eased herself down onto him, until she had him buried completely inside of her. She started moving slowly, but started moving faster as the pleasure built up inside her again. It didn't take long before her climax hit, and she gasped out, “Now Harry!” and he released the climax he'd been holding onto immediately. The bonding magic flared bright enough that they both had spots in their eyes. Because of the spots, they didn't see the spells on the door collapse in a shimmer of blue light. The two of them were dozing gently a few minutes later when there was an insistent pounding on the door.

Harry growled and waved his hand; the door unlocked and swung open. “What do you want this time? I know I put the privacy and the silencing charms out this morning!” Putting on his glasses, he focused on who was in the doorway.

“Oh, Eloise I'm glad to see you, I have some very urgent questions to ask you about how you've treated my wife! First off, how much more does she owe on her debt?

Eloise gulped as she felt the power and barely suppressed fury rolling off of the man lying on the bed. Realizing she was very close to a serious amount of trouble, she decided to do whatever it took to appease him. At that point, something else he said sunk into her mind, 'his wife? Oh bugger! This could really be bad!'

“Only about 500 galleons. My Lord.”
Harry didn't ever react to her use of his title, he was so furious, he just kept snapping questions at her.

“And what was the original amount of her debt?”

“20,000 Galleons.”

“Do you still have the rest of the money, or have you returned it to my wife's mother?”

“I still have it, My Lord, I was to hand over the money when the full amount was paid.”

“Very well, this is what you are going to do. You will bring the balance of the money to Pansy this afternoon, and turn it over to her. I will be paying the full amount of the debt, and you will soon be receiving a replacement victim for my wife! Is that clear?”

Eloise nodded eagerly, “I will take care of it My Lord!”

“Now, I would like you to explain exactly what the fuck you thought you were doing, putting her in here, not letting her see anybody but the men who came into this room and fucking RAPED her because of the compulsion charms you had on the room! What made you think that it was a good idea to treat her this way? Do you often do this to girls? If so, I would recommend making a change in the way you do business; or I will make it MY business to shut you down. I wouldn't want to; but, I won't stand for anybody being abused, I went through enough of it when I was younger. And, do you really think that you want to fight me on this?” He finished with a snarl.

He paused and took a deep breath; “Okay, my rant is over for the moment; but; I still want an explanation.” He said, as he glared at her.

“May I sit down, Lord Black? It's a bit of a long story. First off, I literally did not have any choice in how Pansy was treated. When I received the letter from her mother; there were specific instructions that were to be followed, and, to make sure that they were, she put a powder made from the liquid imperious potion on the letter, and I had to follow the instructions to the letter. I didn't want to hurt her, honestly; I hate the fact that some parents think that working here is a punishment. It should be fun and a learning experience. The fact that some of the girls find husbands here is no coincidence, some, such as your friend Katie; deliberately spend their summer here to try out possible mates.

“So, no, I don't think it's a good idea; and, when I've had somebody request that sort of treatment, I do everything I can to minimize the effect, but with the compulsion Pansy's mother put on me; my hands were tied!”

“I can understand that; but, tell me; do you have any other girls being punished at the moment?”

“No! Pansy was the only one.”

“Okay, now, I have one more question, do you still have the letter that Pansy's mother sent you?”

Something close to a feral smile crossed Eloise's face, “I do My Lord, I was planning on turning it over to the Aurors after Pansy had left. If you like, I'd be happy to turn it over to you.”

“Good” Now, if you don't mind shutting the door on your way out, there are things that Pansy and I need to discuss.”

As soon as the door locked behind her, Harry pulled Pansy into his arms and kissed her, gently making love to her until she passes out on the bed.


Luna's House; Roughly the same time:

Luna woke briefly when she felt a new sister wife join the bond, but she was too groggy to recognize who it was. Not wanting to wake up enough to find out who had joined them, she snuggled back into Fleur's arms, but smiled when she saw that she had been joined by Hermione and Cho at sometime during the night. Looking around at the naked girls on the floor, she saw a sated smile that she was sure was on her face as well. 'That was fun, but the floor isn't that comfortable, better make sure that Harry has a big enough bed for all of us.' Hermione moaned a little, looking like she was trying to wake up; but Cho objected, snuggling deeper against her. Hermione relaxed and slipped back into dreamland. Padma and Susan, as expected, were sleeping on their stomachs, the extra large plugs still in their asses. Fleur was behind her, so she couldn't see her, but felt her arms around her waist. She felt Fleur's warm breath against her cheek, and turned around to kiss her. “What woke you up, Luna? I figured you were tired enough after last night to sleep all the way through.”

“I was, and I'll be going back to sleep soon, but, I felt a new sister wife join us this morning; and was thinking about finding out who she is; and how soon I need to get us all together again to welcome her. But that can wait until we are more awake. Love you, Fleur.” “Love you Luna”

Luna fell back to sleep, and soon found herself in the land of Dreams.

“Hello Luna.”

“Hello Mummy, it's good to see you again.”

“You've done very well with your gifts, I see, and I am very proud of you. You have done so much to guarantee a happy life for you and those you love, and I wanted you to know that they love you too. Even though you are not the Primary Wife, you are the heart of the family; they wouldn't have found themselves if not for you. Your newest sister wife will need your support more than any of the others, because, prior to her joining the family; some of you considered her an enemy. She wasn't; she was just trying to protect herself in the house of Serpents. You can tell Harry that she is the last of the wives to join him, at least for now, I can't see if there will be more joining in the future. It's almost time for you to wake, my daughter, so have a good life, and remember you are loved.”

Luna moved to hug her mother, and as they embraced, she faded away; and Luna found herself on a nicely tended lawn chasing a rabbit with a pocket watch who kept saying something about being late down a rabbit hole.

End Chapter Twenty Four

That's it for tonight! I'm beat! More in a few days
Sign up to rate and review this story