Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Tell Me Lie After Lie

Tell Me Lie After Lie

by dtng101 0 reviews

okay so this a new story that I came up with te idea today.So there's a girl named Jane she's best friends with Gerard and Mikey.Follow her thru this full fill drama about a horrible secret that ha...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-06-25 - Updated: 2008-06-25 - 485 words

0Unrated
[AUTHER'S NOTE];Okay before I start I would like to say that I'm still going to continue with my other story 'Life Isn't Always What It Seems'.But however I'm not sure if I'm going to continue my other story called 'Untold truths' since I have writters block on that story.Sorry hope you guys understand=D.Okay so here's the story Hope you guys enjoy it=D.Oh and by the way this story I'm about to tell you guys is based on one of my cousin.ANd sadly enough she still doesn't know the truth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jane's Pov
I remember the day I met Gerard and Mikey,actaully I was only two you know how some people say that little kids don't remember things at that age.Well their very wrong because when you have a increadible memory it sticks in your brain forever.Like a gum stuck to your hair.Well you guys are probably thinking who the hell are Gerard and Mikey right?Well their the coolest friends you could ever have,even though Mikey is fiveteen and Gerard's eighteen.They get along very well with me a thridteen year old.That's pretty weird huh?People always say that all three of us look exactly alike.Since we all have hazel eyes and me and Gerard have black hair weird huh?I've known these guys like forever I could trust them more than anything.I tell them all of my secrets and tell them the truth about everything.I live with my uncle and aunt.Their names are Carmen and Luis,I always ask them what happened to my parents.They either avoid the subject and try to change.Until one day my aunt Carmen told me that they died in a car accident.I got totally shocked and ever since that day before I go to sleep I pray for my parents wherever they are.Last year for my birthday my Uncle Luis gave me a picture of them.Both of my parents were so beatiful god bless their souls.I was getting ready since me,Mikey amd Gerard are going to the movies to see that new movie that came out the 'Strangers'.I know it's not new but we didn't have a chance to see the permire.We decided to go and see it today since we had nothing better to do.
I got dressed in my black jeans and pulled over my black hoodie over my head since it was rainning with wind outside.
"Jane Mikey and Gerard are waiting for you downstairs"said my aunt Carmen
"Okay I'll be down in a minute"I told her
"okay honey"she said
I grabbed my house keys from my drower and headed downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[AUTHER'S NOTE] Like it,and seriusly this story is based on my cousin who doesn't know the truth after all these years.Sad huh...
Sign up to rate and review this story