Categories > Original > Romance > Wished to be Love (True Story)

Wished to be Love (True Story)

by leooryan23 0 reviews

True Story of a supposabley my great girlfriend. No matter how much I can try she wouldnt be my actual LOVE

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-06-26 - Updated: 2008-06-26 - 334 words - Complete

0Unrated
I had been going out with this girl for about a week. We could not tell anyone that we together though, because her friend also liked me and she did not want to hurt her (neither did I). The month was November, the trees were already losing their color as the leaves began to fall. I usually got to school early as did she. I saw her and started to walk toward her. She looked at me and we exchanged hellos. She said that she had something to tell me, but was to shy to say it to me. I did not know what was going on. She looked away from me and did not say another word to me for the entire day. I finally got home and went straight to my computer. Logged on to my yahoo messenger and smiled at the sight of her e-mail address under the category of “online”. I instant messaged her.

LEOORYAN23: HI
__________: HI
LEOORYAN23: SO CAN YOU TELL ME THE THING YOU WANTED TO TELL ME…>>??
__________: WELL IT’S ABOUT US
LEOORYAN23: WHAT ABOUT US?
__________: WELL IT IS HARD TO SAY BUT, I LIKE ANOTHER GUY NAMED ______. IM REALLY SORRY.
LEOORYAN23: OH I SEE
__________: IM REALLY SORRY
LEOORYAN23: IT’S OKAY YOU KNOW.

I did not know whether to stay on, and keep going, or to log off and hide from the pain. I knew I could not take anymore. My heart could not take anymore. I logged off and lay on my bed. I wanted to scream my heart out, maybe that might help. I put my head on my white soft pillow and screamed. I did not help. I just kept wondering why? Why him? Why not me? Maybe I was not cute enough, maybe not smart enough, maybe, maybe’s were all I could say, all I though of. I took my head off my pillow and stared at the white ceiling above my head. I closed my heavy eyes and fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story