Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Play it Again

by 30STMislove 0 reviews

It's Beth's birthday and is she in for a surprise.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-06-29 - Updated: 2008-07-22 - 2375 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Beth, are you in there?” I heard Gerard ask.
“Yeah Gerard,” I replied fixing my eyeliner. As I put on my mascara I felt a set of arms slink around my waist.
“So, what are your plans for today beautiful?” Gerard asked as he placed little kisses on my neck.
“Well, I was hoping to hang out with my boyfriend before he left to go tour for three months,” I replied turning around and kissing his cheek.
“Well, since today is your birthday, how about we do something special. Just the two of us,” he suggested.
“Okay baby. Let me just finish getting ready,” I told him kissing his cheek before he kissed my lips and we started a full-blown make-out session.
“Ummm…have you guys ever heard of getting a room?” I heard Mikey ask.
I broke the kiss and replied, “We are in a room. Duh!”
He looked around and replied, “Oh. Never mind. I just better not hear either of you moaning, got it?”
“Whatever little bro,” Gerard said as he started kissing my neck.
“Ew,” he said as he left the room.
“Brothers,” Gerard said.
“Hey. Don’t start complaining about Mikey. I’ve got two brothers I have to deal with,” I said slinking my arms around his neck.
“True. That’s where I feel sorry for you,” he said kissing my cheek.
“It’s a good thing I don’t live there anymore,” I said. “Now I don’t have to see them if I want to. Only when mom comes over.”
“I don’t think your mom likes me,” he said frowning.
“Oh well. Her loss,” I said kissing Gerard’s nose.
“Yeah. So, what do you want to do for your birthday?” he asked as he started planting little kisses on my neck.
“I don’t know. How about we go walking around the park later tonight?” I asked when I heard the only 30 Seconds to Mars ringtone ringing from my phone.
Run away, run away. I’ll attack…
“Chelsea!” I exclaimed getting out my phone and answering it.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN GERARD! Who was masturbating in my room with a magazine when you two met,” Chelsea said.(A/N - inside joke. :])
“I’m gonna put you on speaker phone, okay?” I asked as I pushed the speaker phone button on my phone.
“Okay Beth!” she said in her hyper voice.
“So, how’s it goin’?” I asked.
“Fine…” she started to say when there was commotion in the background.
“Ugh one sec,” she said when I heard her say, “Jared Joseph Leto stop moving around so much. Beth can hear you and I want to surprise her by telling her about us.”
“YOU’RE WITH JARED?!” I asked.
“Were you eavesdropping?” she asked in a mock angry voice.
“Yes I was. You’re on speaker phone, remember?” I asked.
“Oh. Well, yeah. Now you know,” she said.
“So? How long? And who asked who?” I asked.
“You know that concert I went to a couple months ago?”
“Yeah.”
“Well, it was a 30 Seconds to Mars concert and I went backstage to get my shirt autographed. I got back there and I got my shirt signed my Shannon and Tomo. Tomo told me that Matt was talking to his wife and that Jared was in the dressing room fixing his eyeliner. Well, Shannon and I got to talking when Matt walked in and I had him sign my shirt. Then Shannon, Tomo, Matt, and I started talking while they signed autographs and took pictures with fans when Jared walked in looking as fine as ever.”
“Thank you baby,” I heard Jared say.
“You’re welcome,” she said. “Anyway Beth, we got to talking, just the two of us, when he said that they had a couple more shows and that he wanted me to go with them.”
“So that’s why you weren’t in town that whole time?” I asked.
“Yep. Well, after they performed the first time we all went to this club. I think it’s call The Spider Club or something like that. Anyway, we were all having a good time and hanging out when Jared asked me to dance with him. So we got up and danced for a while. Then we went back to the guys and continued hanging out when Shannon got really drunk. Like, ‘I swear to drunk I’m not god’ drunk. So we had to take him back to the hotel we were staying at. When we got him in his and Tomo’s room we all hung out in the room Matt, Jared, and I were sharing and watched movies. About 12:30-ish, Tomo went into his room and Matt followed because Jared and I were pretty tired. Well, when I got ready and went to bed I felt someone climb in with me. I turned around and found Jared laying on his side next to me. We laid there for a while and started talking when we started kissing and well…let’s just say one thing led to another.”
“Awesome! I’m happy for you guys,” I said smiling as Gerard continued kissing on my neck.
“Thanks Beth. What about you and Gerard? Anything going on between you two?”
“Just the usual Chelsea. Hey! How about you and Jared come over for a bit? We can all hang out and watch movies and stuff.”
“That sounds fun! What time?”
“Whenever,” I replied.
“Okay Beth. See you later. I’ll call when we get close. I LOVE YOU!”
“Okay Chelsea. I LOVE YOU TOO!”
“Bye.”
“Bye.”
“So, Chelsea finally get her man?” Gerard asked as I hung up my phone.
“Yep. She sounds really happy,” I replied smiling.
“That’s great. I haven’t seen Jared in a while,” he said as he rested his chin on my shoulder.
“You know Jared?” I asked.
“Yeah. I met him and his brother at a concert and they’re pretty cool. Shannon’s a crazy ass mofo. But he’s cool,” Gerard replied when I heard Chelsea call me again.
I answered my phone and asked, “Yeah?”
“Jared wants to tell you something,” Chelsea said.
“Okay,” I said. I stood there for a minute when I heard a male voice ask, “Hello?”
“Yeah?” I asked.
“This is Beth, right?” the male voice asked.
“Yeppers,” I replied.
“This is Jared. But I guess you already knew that. Right… Anyway, I just wanted to say happy birthday and that I hope it goes well,” Jared said.
“Awww. Thanks Jared,” I said smiling.
“No problem. Well, we’ll see you guys in a bit. Adios,” he said.
“Bye,” I said before Chelsea came back on the phone asked, “He’s a sweetheart, isn’t he?”
“Yeah. You got yourself a good guy. But tell him that if he hurts you I’m breaking his face,” I said.
“Oh god no,” I heard Jared say in the background.
I laughed. “Just tell him to watch himself and I won’t hurt him.”
She laughed before saying, “Got it Bethica. I’ve gotta go. Talk to you in a bit.”
“Okay Chelsica. Bye,” I said.
“Bye Beth!” I heard Jared say.
“Bye Jared,” I said before hanging up.
“So, Jared wanted to wish you a happy birthday?” Gerard asked?”
“Yeah. He seems really nice,” I said when I heard a knock on our door.
“I got it,” Mikey shouted from downstairs.
“Okay Mikes,” we said before Gerard kissed my forehead.
I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist when I heard a voice say, “Beth and Gerard sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.”
I looked past Gerard to see Chelsea standing in the doorway smiling like the dork she is. “Chelsea!” I said as I left Gerard to stand there as I ran over to one of my best friends.
“Hey Beth. Happy birthday,” she said as we started hugging.
“Thanks. So is Jared here?” I asked.
“He’s downstairs talking to Mikey,” she replied as we stopped hugging.
“I don’t get a hug? Fine, I see how it is. You don’t love me anymore!” Gerard said pouting.
“Of course you get a hug silly,” Chelsea said walking over to Gerard and giving him a hug. “How could I forget to give you a hug?”
“I’m not sure,” he said hugging her back.
“Okay, now I’M feeling unloved,” I said.
“Who’s unloved?” I heard Jared say from behind me.
Chelsea and Gerard stopped hugging and Chelsea walked over to Jared. “Hey baby,” she said wrapping her arms around his neck.
He looked from me to Chelsea and asked, “Is that Beth?”
“Yeppers Jared,” she replied being a dork.
He looked at me and said, “Nice to meet you. And happy birthday.”
“Thanks Jared,” I said hugging Gerard.
“Come on guys! We want to see the birthday girl!” we heard Frank exclaim from downstairs.
“Okay Frankie. We’re coming,” Gerard said. He looked at us and said, “Let’s go before Frank has a coronary.”
“Good idea,” I said as the four of us walked out of the bathroom and downstairs.

*****
As we sat in the living room, Gerard looked nervous. We watched Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas throughout the night and when it ended Gerard got up and said, “Mikes, I need to talk to talk to you.”
Mikey looked over at us before replying, “Okay.”
He got up and followed Gerard into the kitchen before Frank asked, “So Jared, how have you and Chelsea been?”
“Good,” Jared replied wrapping his arm around her shoulders.
Frank and Ray looked at each other and Frank asked, “How good?”
“Frank it’s none of your business about their sex life thank you very much,” I said rather annoyed.
“Try God-like,” Chelsea said grinning from ear to ear.
I looked at her and said, “Seriously?!”
She nodded still grinning from ear to ear. Jared shook his head and said, “Chelsea, what am I going to do with you?”
“Keep me?” Chelsea asked.
“Yep,” he said before kissing her.
“Get a room damn it!” Ray and Frank said annoyed.
“What’s going on in here?” Mikey asked as he and Gerard walked back in.
“They’re being bad!” Frank replied.
“We were doing no such thing,” Chelsea said as she and Jared stopped kissing.
“Liar!” Frank said.
“Shut up.”
“Not until you admit you two were being bad!”
“Alright! We were! Sue me!”
“I’ll see you in court!”
“Shut up both of you!” Ray said annoyed.
“Come on. I was enjoying that!” I said.
“We know baby,” Gerard said wrapping an arm around my shoulders.
“Wait! I just remembered something! I can sing happy birthday in German now!” Chelsea exclaimed happily. She looked at me and asked, “Can I?”
“Sure,” I said.
“But we don’t know German!” Frank said.
“Shut up and let me sing it!” Chelsea said annoyed.
Frank crossed his arms and started pouting before Chelsea sang, “Zum Geburtstag viel Glück. Zum Geburtstag viel Glück. Zum Geburtstag liebe Beth. Zum Geburtstag viel Glück.”
“Thanks Chelsea. That was cool,” I said.
“I didn’t catch a word of that! Why couldn’t you sing it in English?!” Frank asked pouting.
“Because I knew it would make you really mad if I sang in a language you didn‘t understand,” Chelsea replied.
“Ah shut up you stupid German speaker.”
“You’re just jealous because ich kann sprechen sie Deutsch und kannst du nicht!”
“I’d rather speak English than freaky deaky Dutch!”
“It’s Deutsch! I can’t even speak Dutch!”
As we sat there watching Frank and Chelsea go at it, I snuggled into Gerard and laughed. Chelsea and Frank looked at me and asked, “What’s so funny?!”
“You two. You guys act like you’re married the way you two bicker,” Gerard replied.
“We do not!” they said together. The two of them glared at us before ignoring each other.
“Wow. I seriously think they should not be aloud in the same room together,” Jared said giggling.
“Agree,” I said.
“I second that notion,” Ray said.
“I third it,” Mikey said.
“Eh shut up,” Chelsea said before snuggling into Jared.
“We love you though,” Mikey said.
“I know,” Chelsea said. I smiled and looked at Gerard when I noticed that he looked extremely nervous.
“Gee? You okay?” I whispered into his ear.
“Ya-yeah. Never better. Why?” Gerard asked.
“You look nervous for some reason or another,” I replied.
He took a deep breath before saying, “Fuck waiting Mikes. I have to do it now.”
He got up and I asked, “What?”
He looked at me before taking my hands and said, “Beth, I love you, you know that, right?”
“Of course Gerard. I love you, too,” I said..
He got down on one knee before saying, “Katherine Elizabeth Thien, will you marry me?”
“I thought her name was Beth!” Frank said randomly.
“Shut up Frank you’re ruining the moment!” Chelsea said smacking him upside the head.
I looked from Chelsea to Gerard and, at a loss for words, just nodded me head. He smiled and pulled me into a hug when Ray said, “Now it’s time to break out the vodka!”
“NO!” everyone said at the same time.
“Especially Frank shouldn’t be allowed to have vodka. Ever,” Chelsea said.
I laughed as Gerard and I hugged when Gerard stopped hugging me and said, “I love you.”
“I love you, too Gee,” I said. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a simple band with black stones in it.
He slipped it on my ring finger when Chelsea said, “Okay everyone. Time to go. Let’s give Gerard and Beth the rest of the night to themselves.”
Everyone left, leaving their congratulations, when Gerard picked me up bridal style and said, “Let’s go. I still have to give you your birthday present.”
I smiled when he kissed me again and took me upstairs so I could see what I was getting for my birthday from him. And boy was it good. Like superly-spectacularly awesome good. Yeah. You’re jealous. I can tell.
Sign up to rate and review this story