Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > It's not a side effect of the cocaine, I'm just like this so kiss my sass!

8

by kristinluvspete 6 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-01 - Updated: 2008-07-01 - 2244 words

1Hot
So in the past 2 weeks that I have been MIA from Ficwad I have been moving. I moved into my first house with my boyfriend, YAY! My dogs have a backyard now! And I have been doing a little writing here and there. I have a GREAT idea for a Gabe story in the works too. Oh, and I will be spending my day tomorrow at VANS WARPED TOUR BABY! I cannot wait to see Paramore, Gym Class Heroes, Cobra Starship, The Academy Is and more! I get more and more excited every time I talk about it lol! Well anyways, on with the story!



Brendon was completely exhausted; Pete always kept Panic busy when he was around on tour, which was smart and stupid at the same time. Brendon was so tired and he still had his performance to do later tonight. He headed from the car, which dropped him and Ryan off, towards the buses. He saw Pete, Kristin, Jack and Amy hanging out. Kristin was trying to learn how to stateboard and Pete was helping. Amy and Jack were trying to hold Hemingway back. The sight made Brendon smile. Kristin was wobbling on the skateboard with Pete laughing hysterically.

"Fuck you Pete! Help me!" She said laughing and then wobbled so much that she had to regain her balance in order to not fall.

"Now try rolling since you can somewhat stand now," Pete wiped the tears from his eyes. Kristin was just too entertaining.

"Yea, like that's gonna work," she said and began pushing herself with her right foot, causing her to slightly lose her balance again. "I suck at this," she laughed.

"Oh shit!" Amy lunged after Hemingway, who had managed to get himself loose and he took off for the skateboard and went straight for the wheels.

"AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Kristin jumped off the skateboard and ran away. Hemingway carried the skateboard off and ate/skated with it. "Stupid dog."

"I don't know what his obsession with the wheels are, it's like he thinks it's the brain of it or something, like the source of its power." Pete said and sat down at the picnic table bench. Brendon just shook his head at the events that just went on and walked onto the SD bus for a little fun. He knew that the girls would be on there soon to change for tonights show, and that way he could play a prank on them. He knew that they piled all their clothes in the back room and he walked in there, moving all the clothes off the bed, leaving enough room for him to climb in. Then he piled all the clothes back on top of him, hiding himself in the pile.

Brendon was about to give up 15 minutes later when he heard voices. 'Yes!' He thought excitedly and just laid there.

"You guys, leave me alone," Kristin said sounding pretty annoyed.

"But you 2 almost slept together." Amy said.

"So?"

"We want details, what's he look like naked?" Amy asked and Brendon had to stifle a laugh. He didn't want to get caught just yet and he wanted to hear what Kristin was about to say.

"I'm not telling you that!"

"Oh come on, was he big?" JJ asked, helping Amy gang up on Kristin.

"We didn't get that far guys. We were both shirtless, that's all. And anyways, don't you both have your own excitement?" The girls walked into the back room.

"Well Jon and I are together, but I want some juicy gossip!"

"And I don't know what the hell to think about Jack."

"Didn't you talk to him?"

"No," Amy said softly.

"AMY!" Both Kristin and JJ yelled in unison.

"Leave me alone okay, I don't know if I'm ready to take things to the next level with Jack."

"Well I'll leave you alone about Jack if you guys leaves me alone about Brendon."

"I'm not leaving either of you 2 alone about either topic." JJ said nonchalantly and began to rummage for clothes. Brendon was scared she would find him before he had a chance to scare them. It was now or never he thought and he flew up and clothes went everywhere. The girls stood there and screamed at the top of their lungs, holding onto each other for dear life.

"BRENDON!" They screamed at him once they realized who it was. They began beating him with pillows and he just took the beating, laughing and trying to dodge blows to the head.

"You're an asshole," JJ laughed and walked out of the back room. "I have to pee now," she said and everyone laughed.

"I think I need some fresh air now." Amy said and left Kristin and Brendon alone.

"So," he said with a mischeivious grin on his face.

"So," she said back sarcastically.

"So how do I look almost naked?" He said and saw her blush slightly.

"Hideous."

"Ouch," he faked hurt and put his hand over his chest. Kristin rolled her eyes and began searching for something to wear tonight for the show. "Hey uh, Kristin?"

"Yeah?" She continued to rummage through the pile that was now everywhere.

"Do you want to stay with me tonight?" He put his hands on her hips and whisper it softly in her ear, sending shivers down her spine. She stopped looking through the clothes and just stared down for a second before responding. Earlier was a heat of the moment type of thing, and she didn't feel like having Brendon break her heart. She was practically in love with him and actually sleeping with him would push her there and she knew it. She wanted to more than anything, but was so scared of letting him get that close with her.

"I... I don't know," she said and began looking for clothes again.

"Oh," Brendon said and let out a disappointed breath. "Is something wrong?"

"No, it's just that... I don't know."

"No, what is it?" He asked sincerely and Kristin looked up at him. Kristin had a feeling "the talk" was about to happen and by luck she was initiating it.

"I've been hurt too many times in the past for moving too fast with guys who I'm not in an actual relationship with."

"Kristin, what do you think we are?" Brendon looked confused. In his opinion, they were dating. They hadn't gone on an actual date, but they were more than a fling.

"I don't know," she plopped down on top of a bunch of clothes. "I always assume things are more than they really are, so I've learned to assume whatever I have with someone is nothing."

"We aren't nothing Kristin, we're something. I mean, sure I haven't taken you on a date, but our lives are different than other peoples."

"I know," Kristin said and heard the bathroom door open. JJ walked out, her hair and makeup already done. She walked into the back completely oblivious to the situation at hand.

"Come here," Brendon grabbed Kristin's hand and lead her outside the bus. The stood next to the side and Brendon continued. "I haven't felt like this about anyone in awhile, and I'm scared too. I've been scared that you'd hurt me."

"Wow, we're both a mess huh?" Kristin said and they both laughed lightly.

"Yeah we are, what a dysfunctional relationship." He smiled and she smiled back. "Anyways Kristin, I want to be with you."

"I want to be with you too," she said smiling and Brendon kissed her softly and pulled her to him.

"Damnit!" Patrick yelled and the couple pulled slowly away from their kiss to see what was going on.

"You owe me $500 Patty," Pete said.

"Don't call me that," He said and opened his wallet and pulled out the money. 'Why does he carry that much cash?' Kristin thought.

"Hey Pete, that's mine remember," Brendon said and walked up to Pete.

"Here's $50, go buy yourself something pretty." Pete handed Brendon a fifty and walked off.

"Asshole," he said and turned to Patrick. "Why did you think she wouldn't go for me?"

"Hey, don't be offended. I didn't think she'd go for someone like you, that's all. Didn't realize that you two would be so good together, that's all."

"Whatever," he laughed and turned to see Kristin climbing back onto her bus.

After the show, Kristin and Jon traded buses so that neither bus was more crowded than need be. JJ and Jon sure didn't mind, because that meant they had more time together and less distractions. Kristin stepped onto the Panic bus wearing the Clandestine fruit snacks thermal, her thumbs in the thumb holes and some black pajama pants, her hair hanging loosely down her back. Might as well be comfortable on the overnight bus ride right? Ryan sat on the couch watching some high speed chase show on TV and Kristin plopped down next to him and rested her head on his shoulder.

"I bet this guy runs out of gas," Ryan said without peeling his eyes from the screen.

"Nah, blown tire. They've been shooting at him the entire time I've been sitting here."

"What the whole 5 seconds?" Ryan teased.

"Yes," Kristin responded and tucked her hair behind her ear. Ryan just laughed lightly and put an arm around Kristin and they continued to watch TV. Spencer and Brendon made it onto the bus about 10 minutes later, they decided to shower at the venue before leaving.

"Hey," Brendon said and leaned down to kiss her. "You look cute."

"Thanks," she smiled up at him warmly and Brendon sat next to her and she switched from Ryan's shoulder to Brendon's.

"I feel so rejected," Ryan said flatly, but continued to watch the TV.

"Awww! Ryro! You know I love you!" Kristin teased and pinched his side, causing him to squirm. "Ticklish?"

"Just a little." He said and scooted away from Kristin to protect himself.

"Let's go watch TV in my bunk," Brendon suggested softly in Kristin's ear and she just nodded. Brendon helped Kristin from the couch and they made their way to the bunks. "I'm going to change for bed, go ahead and find something to watch," he said and kissed her forehead before retreating to the back room. Kristin of course settled the TV on TrueTV. She snuggled into his bed and wrapped herself up in his blanket, which smelled of him and she loved it. Brendon joined her, clad in a tight tshirt and pajama pants, and closed the curtains. "Should have known what you'd pick," he laughed.

"Hey, you said to pick something," she said matter of factly and turned to the screen. Brendon clasped her hand with his, lacing their fingers together.

"Yeah yeah," he teased and turned towards the TV. To be honest, he didn't want to watch TV, he just wanted her. He wanted to be near her, hold her, kiss her, feel her skin on his, he couldn't seem to get enough of her. He decided to be bold and just go for it. He rolled onto his side and hovered over her and she looked up into his eyes. Brendon leaned down and pressed his lips to hers in a heated kiss and climbed on top of her, placing himself between her legs. Kristin was caught off guard at first, but began kissing back with the same intensity within a few seconds. They continued to kiss heatedly, their lips meshing together in a sensual frenzy. Brendon found himself slowly grinding into her and she began to do the same. He took this as a green light and began to tug on the waistband of her pants. Kristin pulled away slowly.

"Here?" She whispered slightly out of breath.

"We'll just be really quiet," he pleaded with his eyes.

"What if someone comes back here to talk to one of us?"

"After what we got caught doing earlier, I don't think anyone will bother us," Brendon laughed quietly.

"Well I don't know if I can be that quiet," Kristin whispered and a huge grin came across Brendon's face.

"I'll have to try to," he said and pressed his lips back to hers and continued to pull her pants down. The possibility of being caught fueled their adrenaline and their desire. Brendon didn't waste time pulling down his pants, he pulled his erection through the hole in the front of his pajama pants and pushed slowly into Kristin and didn't stop till he couldn't go any further. Kristin let out a ragged breathe and her head fell back. Brendon began pumping in and out of her slowly, gripping the sheets tightly in his fists and biting his lip to stifle moans. Kristin lifted her legs and hooked them around the back of his legs, helping push him deeper. Brendon burried his face in the crook of Kristin's next and wrapped his arms around her. She felt that familiar tingle buidling up quickly and burried her face in Brendon's chest and came violently. The pulsing of her orgasm was too much for Brendon to handle and he came, moaning loudly into her shoulder and he shuddered. Brendon lifted his head and kissed her lips softly.

"So much for being quiet," Kristin teased him quietly and Brendon laughed.

"Couldn't help it, god that felt fucking amazing," he said and slowly withdrew from her. Kristin pulled her pants back up and they laid there letting their breathing return to normal.
Sign up to rate and review this story