Categories > Original > Romance > Lovers succumbing to a kick in the throat.

And next time when you watch someone don't be so obvious

by Harrow 0 reviews

an innocent walk around the hall leads him to see a little more.... ( sex pun intended ).

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-01 - Updated: 2008-07-01 - 1357 words

0Unrated
My next favorite band is the verve!

" school what a drag " elian thought sitting in the cafeteria sippping his chocolate milk school had been nearing to a close and elian had been skipping his class to go to the school library he had simply went in there to sleep but the woman in there had kept talking to him telling him to lift up his head he grew tired of her and grabbed his things and left he did'nt want to return to class so he went into the cafe and got him a milk he had been here for an hour now not hearing the dissmisal bell ring and not paying attention to all of the kids who got up. " are you leaving? " came a rather hoarse voice startling elian to make him turn around " uh yeah " elian answered standing " sorry " " that's quite alright " said the hairy faced man who was dressed in a gray full body janitor suit " what ever you were thinking about must have been very interesting " elian nodded " nah i was bored " he replied pulling his bookbag over his shoulders onto his back and stood in silence the both of them then elian coughed waving bye but was stopped when the man said " if you are ever lonely to the point that you need someone to talk to i am here " elian smiled and replied " i will " and with that he left. in the hall it was now empty everyone had practically went home but elian heard faint sign's of sounds coming from the nearby lockeroom elian naturally curious went to the door and opened it peeking inside at first it was quiet but then sounds began to near closer and out appeared 3 boy's 2 blonde the other brown haired their bodies had been glistening and wet and their hair shaggy they were just standing around talking until ive came in he had only a towel around his waist which was by the way slipping down in the front to show a line of black hairs that descended into the towel his waist was slim and his chest was lean but well toned and white pale but beautiful his hair was swept over his forehead to his shoulders and in his hand he held a soccer ball he was standing against the wall while he rambled on and on about how awesome the game practice had went and how very well they played their positions apparently ive was the captain because the other 3 hypnotizingly stared at him and nodded in agreement to everything he said. Elian stared as well being caught in the many contour's and curves of his body and even sighed when ive raised his arm's behind his head showing his navel and the towel dropped ever more so slightly and elian's breath increased to a more rash and demanding sound but whatever it was that ive had been discussing he was finished because he beganned to walk away elian's eyes quickly fell to his waist and watched every drip of water run down and subconciousily he moaned a deep " mmmmmh " sound instantly attracting attention from the 3 boy's one of them being recognized as Ryan " what the fuck! " yelled the blonde boy " what the fuck is he doing? " the other 2 boy's stared angrily at elian and he was so shocked he could'nt move and even as they came up on him he still did'nt know what to do. Ryan the most built on purpose stepped behind the door and pushed it open knocking and crashing against elian's mouth throwing him to the ground and he layed there rocking side to side " fucking faggot! " ryan yelled kicking him in the stomach while the other boy's laughed " i tried not to believe hannah when she said that but you leave me no choice " he then kicked elian in the left cheek peeling his skin back elian rolled over not facing him so ryan instructed the boy's to set him up against the wall and they did holding his arms out on each side of him while ryan continued to punch him. at first the pain was blinding causing a dead sunken feeling to circle around his navel at times ryan's fist had connected with the belly button piercing elian wore staining blood all over his skin but the punches kept coming not even allowing elian to catch his breath and after awhile a pretty light covered elian's pain filled eyes it was white and pretty drowning out the wicked laughter of the boy's and the fleshy socks of ryan's fist tuning his ears with a pretty lullaby of rest and sleep making him not even notice the many puddles of blood that stained his small teeth and the guts that rested on his tongue and hung from his lovely mouth driplett's puddled his shirt and had now squirted on his wrist and neck the punches had now grew in power that elian's teeth had pierced his own lip busting it completely open and thick and cherry colored blood leaked slowly out but elian did'nt care he had long fainted and finally ryan and his group had seen that becoming worried that he had died and for a minute elian did. The three boy's had seen this instantly dropping elian to the ground ryan and them then took off running leaving him on the floor and for hour's he layed not waking up but when he did finally it was night outside he could see this from one of the windows and how dark it had got outside elian full of pain pulled himself but sat for awhile because he bent a wave of thick pain rolled through his stomach and waist tears now filled his bloodied eyelashes and his hands grasped the wall to continue pulling himself up and once he was he instantly wished he did'nt his feet had been so unstable and dizziness claimed his head but elian slowly put one feet forward at one time finally leaving the darkened lockeroom and carefully he left out leaning to the side opening the school doors out into the cool night air where the air christened his nose unlocking his nostrils running the blood out into his mouth but he kept walking holding his stomach with both arm's his suit jacket was opened allowing his black tie to float out in the gentle wind behind him and his sleeves was ruffled the cuff's of his sleeves was dotted with drops of blood and his shoes was glistened with blood but he kept walking his hair blowing around his head all black and pretty even beat up and bloodied down elian was lovely. Looking straight ahead he walked the many streets that finally led to his home but he was'nt quite there yet so he took the shortcut a alley that was very wet and dark at first elian thought he was alone it seemed like it but then he heard other footprints and they were in a hurry and somewhere infront of him so he followed them and they ended at a corner and out into the open elian was in a way quite scared because he now heard another and they were bigger so from behind the corner elian leaned out seeing 2 figures one tall, lean, and pale the other heavily built, strong, and dark they were doing something and oh Elian wanted to know so bad!!!.


[*Hello Harrow here hi buddies sorry it took me so long forgive me guys but aren't you just a little curious on who these people are and are they hired to finish the job on elian well i don't know but i'll explain them in the next chapter and another thing i'm not mad about this but i notice that alot of people are reading this story but aren't reviewing bu that's okay i see you all won't do it so i won't ask again of you but if you see and read a chapter that you like or something that you don't review buddies okay alright but anyway this story shall continue by peeps!.
Sign up to rate and review this story