Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Church of Being Left at The Alter

Number Two... teehee

by arquero333 0 reviews

The Church of Being Left at The Alter, Part 2.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2008-07-01 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 730 words - Complete

0Unrated
I could hear the buzz all around me, people whispering about what had just happened... but I didn't care. All I cared about was the love of my life had just walked right out of the church, out of our wedding, and out of my life. I felt a hand on my arm. I looked at it. I followed the arm it was connected to and saw that it was my best (wo)man, my best friend, Sarah. She was talking, but I couldn't hear anything. I could only see a look of concern on her face as she moved her mouth. What?
~~Sarah's POV~~
"Oh my gosh, Ryland. Are you okay?" I asked him. He just stared at the door that Korey had just walked out of. I gently touched his shoulder. I saw him look at my hand and then up to my face. "Ryland, are you okay?" I repeated. He just stared blankly. I turned to the nearest groomsman, which just so happened to be Gabe.
"Gabe, I need to you take care of the guests and the priest. I'm gunna get Ryland out of here." I explained.
"Do what you need to, I've got this." He nodded.
"And remember, her parents already paid the caterer and whatnot. Might as well give this people food." I whispered. He just chuckled. I turned around to tend to Ryland and found him exactly as he had been before I turned, just staring blankly. I gently pushed him forward.
"Come on, Ry. We're gunna get you out of here." I spoke gently, hoping he could at least understand me. He started walking, so I guess the combination of the push and the speaking helped somewhat.
As we walked down the aisle, everyone stared at Ryland with sympathy in their eyes. God, this must be horrible for him... he's taking it way better than I would have. All these eyes burning into me...
We reached the back room in the church where everyone had put their things and gotten ready. I grabbed our stuff and walked us out towards where the cars were. I was surprised to see the limo still there. I thought that bitch would have taken that too...
I pushed him into the limo and climbed in after him. I told the limo driver how to get to Ryland's apartment. Ry just sat there, still just staring blankly ahead.
"Ry?" I asked. No response. "Ry, please... say something." I pleaded. His head slowly turned in my direction. I saw nothing but pure sorrow in his eyes.
"She's gone." He whispered, and at that moment I felt my heart break for him. "She left."
"Yes, Ry. I'm so sorry." I reached out to put my hand on his shoulder but he recoiled.
"Shes fucking gone! Six years together and she fucking leaves for that prick! How fucking long has she been fucking around behind my back?! How fucking long?!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. He started pounding on the seat, the door, anything in reach.
"Ryland, its gunna be okay. She was just a girl. There's oth-"
"Just a girl?!" He got right up into my face. "She was not just a girl, okay?! She was my fiance. She was my future fucking wife! I fucking loved her! With all my fucking heart! Don't you dare say she was just another girl!" He screamed. I had never truly been afraid of Ryland... until now.
I stared at him with wide eyes, not daring to move, not even daring to breathe. He stared straight at me with a fire in his eyes I'd never seen before. Slowly, but not slowly enough for my liking, the fire faded. As the fire faded, so did the look of pure hate on Ryland's face. I heard his breathing slow and occasionally get caught in his throat as he started sobbing.
"I- I just can't believe sh-sh-shes g-g-g-g-gone." He sobbed as he collapsed into my chest. I let out the breath I'd been holding because of a combination of the weight and the relief. I put my arms around him in a hug as he continued to sob, throwing out sentences such as "I can't believe it" and "I loved her.
How could she do this to him? He did nothing but love her... I would have given anything for that.
Sign up to rate and review this story