Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > The Sharpest Lives

Chapter 2

by anime_girl01 0 reviews

Not good with summaries...

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Ayame,Inuyasha,Kagome,Koga,Miroku,Sango - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2008-07-01 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 1129 words

0Unrated
"I knew I had forgotten something," Kagome said after she got her cell. When she passed the auditorium she heard something. She stopped and looked back. 'What was that?" she thought. She put her ear to the door and heard a soft playing melody.

'I wonder who could be in there. She quietly opened the door and looked in. Sure enough,she saw someone in there. 'I knew I wasn't imagining it' she thought. 'It's him!I wonder what he's doing here.' She remembered seeing him in the library.

She tried to get a glimpse of his face,but the hood of his sweater was covering him. 'What is it about him that pulls me towards him?' Kagome thought watching him play the piano that was on th stage. Then (unfortunatley) her phone dropped. He stopped playing and Kagome ran around to the corner she had come from to hide.

He looked up and didn't see anyone.

She stayed there breathing heavily trying to calm herself. When her breathing slowed to normal she looked to see if he was coming her way. She saw him come out.

He looked to the right.

'Please don't let him see me!' she thought to herself nervously. She went back behind the wall.

He started turning his head to her direction.Again,he saw nothing. He looked down and picked up a...a phone? He looked at it carefully and looked up to see if he saw anyone. He put it in his pocket,fixed his hood and headed out the school entrance.

Kagome looked back and saw the door of the entrance close. "That was too close," she said to herself. She walked to door of the auditorium and opened it. She could smell him as if he was standing right in front of her. On her way up to her room she thought of the melody he had played. She could still hear it in her head.

It was a sweet sounding melody. She hummed it the whole way. But thinking why couldn't she get him out of her head. Kagome walked into the room and saw Ayame sitting on her bed reading. Their room was pretty simple. Well,I guess you could say that.

There was a window which was the first thing you'd see walking into the room. The three beds each looked different,including the night stands next to them. Kagome's sheets and pillow case were green/white with red roses on them(her mom's pick.) The lamp on her nightstand was gold/white glass with the same type of flowers on it.Ayame's sheets and pillow cases were pink with small brown polka dots on them.

Her lamp was just a simple silver one. Sango's were purple with blue stars on them. Her nightstand was a bit different. Her lamp was asilver one too. But,she also had a picture of her boyfriend and herself(when they were onthier first date)in a frame decorated with shiny star stickers.

Ayame had met Kagome and Sango in the seventh grade and have been bestfriends since. Ayame had burgundy hair(her natural color)she always kept in a bun and green eyes. She was wearing a sunny yellow top with twisted straps with a black unzipped sweater ontop of it black Dickies. Her black and yellow converse were onthe floor next to her bed. Her style was more different than her friends(she could care less about gossip and rumors.)

"Hey Ayame.Where's Sango?" Kagome asked her closing the door. She pointed to the bathroom.
"She's fixing her hair and makeup for another date with Miroku," Ayame said turning the page.
"Oh.What are you reading?" Kagome asked sitting on her bed.
"A novel," she said turning the page.

"It's another one of her silly romance novels," Sango said walking out of the bathroom,her hair curled.
"They're not silly!I read them becuase they're interesting," Ayame said closing the book.
"No,you read them cause you have nothing to do," Sango said sitting on her bed.
"Alright Sango leave her alone.She can read whatever she wants.Atleast she's doing it," Kagome said.
"Fine.Did you find want you were looking for?" Sango asked her.

"Well...yes," she said looking down.
"It was your cell again wasn't it?" Ayame asked her putting the book away.
"Yes," she said not looking up.
"Well then where is it?" Sango asked.Kagome herself barely noticed it was gone.

'Oh no!' she thought as she remembered where she had dropped it. "I left it in my locker," she said. Before they could ask her why there was a knock at the door. Kagome got up and answered the door. It was Sango's boyfriend,Miroku.

When they left Ayame sat there,staring at Kagome. "What?" Kagome asked.
"Nothing," Ayame said shaking her head.

He looked down at the pink razer in his hand. He made sure it didn't get wet because whoever it belonged to wouldn't want a messed up phone. He put it back in his pocket. He thought about earlier as he kept walking. He got to the door of his house,opened it and went in. His house was simple.

Walking in the first thing you see is the living room. Two dark green couches and a small coffee table in the middle. There was no t.v,although you'd probably usually see one. Right next to the little room was the kitchen. There was a hall that went straight down.

It was only two bedrooms,so you know what you can find going down it. Well,he did what he always did after coming home from school:clean,cook,and homework. He went to his room after cooking to do his homework. It was 8:00 when he was about half way done with his homework. Then he just kind of dosed off.............
***************
CRASH!!
He woke up to a loud noise from the kitchen. At first he didn't know what it was. But when he heard the same shouts as always,he decided to just stay put. That is,until the shouting din't stop after five minutes. He put his home work aside and turned on the light next to his bed.

He opened his door and went out to see what was going on this time. When he got out he heard tires screech out of the driveway. He saw his mom on the couch, a cup in her hand. He looked out the window and saw nothing. "Why are are you getting home so late?" he asked walking to the couch.

"Why are you always in my business?" she asked him lighting a cigarette. He shook his head in disapointment and went to his room.
Sign up to rate and review this story