Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter And The Deathly Silence

9 am

by sammywrae 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Voldemort - Published: 2008-07-02 - Updated: 2008-07-02 - 354 words - Complete

0Unrated
July 21st, 2007, 9am.

Harry Potter looked around suspiciously.

"What's up?" Sally asked. They had been walking down the street towards Hermione's house when he had stopped.

"Haven't you noticed?"

"What?"

"How quiet it is" He looked around again. She stared at him for a moment, then, to her surprise, nodded.

"I just thought it was me"

"Hey you guys" Hermione came bounding out of her house "So - what's with the quiet?"

"We were just talking about that" All three of them looked around again, then stared in surprise up the street. Voldemort was meandering down the road towards them, with a perplexed look on his face.

"Tom?"

"Hey guys" Voldemort waved at them with a smile on his face "So - I was thinking, since today is a national day of rest, we should go do something. A game of quidditch perhaps"

"A game of quidditch?"

"Do something?"

"National day of rest?"

"Haven't you noticed the quiet?" Voldemort looked around "None of us will be doing anything today - all of the authors are off reading, or possibly sleeping, so we have the whole day to ourselves"

"Have you finally gone crazy Tom?" Hermione asked.

"You mean he hasn't always been crazy?" Sally smirked. Voldemort stared at her for a moment, then laughed.

"Today is National Deathly Hallows Day" He said with another laugh "And so all the people who are normally telling us what to do, where to go, what to say, who to kill, and who to shag are going to spend the day reading instead of writing" When they still looked confused, he smirked "And this is the crack team that wants to stop me? I am quaking in my boots"

"So we can do anything?" Harry asked "And no one will stop us?"

"To a point" Voldemort replied "We can't advance the plot of any stories" He glanced at Hermione, who appeared to be about to curse him "And we certainly can't bring an end to the war"

"Oh phooey" Hermione frowned.

"So - quidditch?"

The three of them stared at him for a moment, then Sally nodded.

"Excellent"
Sign up to rate and review this story