Categories > TV > Supernatural

Good God, What Did You Do?

by MylesGabriel 0 reviews

When one of the brothers went out for a drive one day, what he came home to find was startling. But what John came home to find when he himself came home was far worse, it was downright disturbing....

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-07-03 - Updated: 2008-07-04 - 1020 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Disclaimer: I don’t own Sam & Dean Winchester or anything that is Supernatural-related. Not laying any claims whatsoever so don’t sue! )

Note: This is a totally AU story of Sam & Dean.

00000OOOO00000

He just came up the stairs and was headed for his bedroom when he noticed his brother’s bedroom door open a crack; peeping in, he was so way into getting the surprise of his life.

“What in the--“he started.

“Hey, you’re back!” he was greeted with a big warm grin on his brother’s face.

“What do think you’re doing?” asked disbelievingly as he walks towards the sibling standing in the middle of the room.

“What do you mean?” the other asks back while munching on a cookie that their mother just baked earlier in the day. He was just standing there, not doing anything else--but eating.

“What do you mean, what do you mean? What do you think you’re doing?” his voice came out as squeaky this time; he was clearly upset and disturbed. “Are you kidding me?”

“Dude! What’s creeping up your butt? I’m doing nothing!”

“Nothing my ass! What’s this? I got eyes, dude--which you are clearly hurting on purpose-- with this!”

And then a realization hits one and it dawns on him what the other was talking about. A big grin creeps up his face which later on became a loud chuckle as he faces off the other who was about to give himself a heart attack over what he is looking at.

“OHH! This?” asks innocently, presenting himself to the other.

“Actually no! I was referring to the freak standing in front of the mirror! Yes, that!”

“Well, it’s like this--“he started but was cut in when Mary comes in the door with something in her hand. “Hi, sweetie! You’re back!” She gives her son that just came in a warm kiss on the cheek after which she places down on top of the bed what she was carrying in her hand earlier and turns to face her other boy.

“Oh, honey don’t drop crumbs onto the dress please…”

“Mom?” whines the other boy. Indignant even as he wiggles his finger pointing out to his brother in the middle of the room.

“Is anything wrong, sweetie? What is it?” she warmly asks her other son.

“You did this to him?” he asks, with his brows arched on the forehead and veins attempting to pop on the sides of his head as he points out to his brother. “Whaa—“ shaking his head for effect even.

Mary looks at him, so did his brother beside her. “What about it, darling?”

“I just go out for two seconds--two seconds, mom! For a drive…and I come back and my big brother’s in a dress! A dress that you put him in, no less! How long was I gone for?”

“Oh, baby?” Mary blurts out in soft chuckles.

“Don’t be so melodramatic, Dude? I think I actually look pretty in this! I could even honestly say I’m pretty darn hot…” Dean tells his brother, a big cocky grin on his handsome face as he pumps his brows at his brother who just rolled his eyes at him and grimaced.

“Baby, I just needed someone to put it on so I can take a good look at how the dress will look later on after it’s finished.” She tells Sam as she walks over and gave him a quick hug. Then she steps back and turns to face Dean who in his playfully mood just out of nowhere did a Marilyn Monroe pose.

“Do I look good or do I look good?”

“Oh, Dean?” Mary just gave out a loud giggle.

“That’s it! I’m out of here!” Sam throws his hand in the air as he turns to storm out of the room.

“Oh come on, Sammy!” Dean calls out laughing, so was Mary. “Hey, you know what mom? You know the other dress--the longer one…with the train….I can’t carry that…I’m shorter…”Dean just pumps his eyebrows at her, “…come on? What do you say?”

“Hmmm,” Mary pauses as she throws a thoughtful glance at Dean’s suggestion. “Okay!”

--

A half hour later; muffled voices were being heard inside Dean’s bedroom. Mary was kneeling on the floor sewing the seam of the floral dress that was on the older boy. They were having a few arguments since her boy kept suggesting other things than what she primarily intended to do earlier.

“Oh, Dean? You’ve been making all these changes! It’s not going to be done by the time my sewing class starts tomorrow!” Mary tells her son.

“Yeah, well lady! It looks better that way…”

“Oh god! I’m actually grateful you’re not girls…”

“Well, right now mom…I might as well be one! I’m in a pretty floral dress…” Dean just made her mom snicker as she saw him eyeing himself in the mirror.

Just then, footsteps could be heard from the hallways and then a knock on the door.

“Oh hi, John!” Mary warmly greets her husband as she looks at her husband by the door; who was wide-eyed with disbelief and--what could only be deciphered later on as FEAR.

“Hi, dad!” Dean greets, and then looks back down onto his mom who was still holding onto the seam of his dress. “Mom, I told you lady…the pink button looks so much better!”

Just then as John was about to open his mouth to say something, somebody comes out of the bathroom in a white gown. “Hey mom, I think Dean’s right…the pink button--“Sam started but then he realized that someone was at the doorway, “…oh hi, dad!”

“Good god, Mary! What have you done with our boys?”

“Hey, dad…who do you think is prettier? Me or Samantha?” Dean just calls out while the two boys stood with their arms around each other’s shoulder.

Mary just stood there softly chuckling.
Sign up to rate and review this story