Categories > TV > Supernatural

What Dean Does Every 2nd Of May

by MylesGabriel 2 reviews

Every 2nd of May just isn't any ordinary day for Dean Winchester. What does he do every 2nd of May? Only Sam knows what Dean does every 2nd of May!

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2008-07-04 - Updated: 2008-07-04 - 402 words - Complete

0Unrated
He got up early today. Usually at any other day he’d be all cranky and all begging his brother if he could stay in bed a few more minutes; but today just isn’t one of those days. And today--he actually got up ahead of his little brother.

Today is anything but normal.

It’s the 2nd of May.

“Hey, there pretty little thing--you--did you get me everything on the list?” The 26-year old was leaning over the counter in the diner across the motel where he and his brother were staying for the time being. He’s being himself; suave, cocky and the biggest flirt on the planet. One shit-eating grin from him would be more than enough to make a bunch of school girls’ days—even weeks. But today isn’t about him. The giggling waitress just handed him the stuff he was there for. And having grabbed the package, he was on his way back to the motel.

It’s the 2nd of May.

His watch read: 6am. ‘Dean, my man! You’re good-looking and all—and the chicks dig you like crazy, but you’re slow as molasses! Seriously--’ mentally scolding himself, Dean Winchester just took pace and was in no time back at the motel. He just tiptoed his way in; package clutched under his jacket. Reminded himself that today…

It’s the 2nd of May.

The bundle under the sheets which was Sam was still sleeping. Dean pats himself on the back; ‘Perfect!’

The clock read: 7am. Dean just steps back, pauses, did a little nip and tuck here and there and Voila! His masterpiece is done! Totally pleased with himself and his accomplishment, Dean heads back to bed.

It’s the 2nd of May.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sam just opened his eyes; stifled a yawn. ”It’s the 2nd of May…” Sam blurts and just allowed a smile escape his lips. He just sat up, the moment he shifted his gaze to his side; there it was and right on cue too; just like every single year before. Sam shook his head, smiled as he threw a glance at his big brother who was all bundled under his blanket.

It’s the 2nd of May.

Each year for the past 20 years, every 2nd of May which is Sam’s birthday, he never misses to get breakfast in bed, courtesy of his big brother: Dean Winchester.

END
Sign up to rate and review this story