Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Tell Me More!

by Noizchild 0 reviews

The Beach Radio Magazine people talk to each other while they work. Rose shares details about last night to Duncan.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-07-05 - Updated: 2008-07-05 - 2249 words - Complete

0Unrated
Tell Me More!:

"Pleaseeeeeee!!!" Vanessa pleaded to Rose the next morning.

"No!" her friend said sharply. Both women were walking to work. Rose was in a cheerful mood this morning. Vanessa quickly put two and two together. Now, she was trying to get all of the details out of her friend. Sadly, she was getting nothing!

"But why not?" the blonde asked. Rose paused and turned to her.

"Because," she replied like a teacher to a bad student. "You have a huge trap and whatever I did with Pete last night will be all over the office by afternoon. So quit asking me questions or I'll never speak to you ever again." Vanessa's eyes lit up brightly.

"So you did run into Panda again last night?" she asked.

"I'm not telling you anymore!" Rose said as she walked on. Vanessa hurried after her.

"Oh come on, Rosie!" she begged again. "You can give me a little more than that! Come on! Don't leave me hanging here!"

Katherine had split the team into small groups of two to work on the series by decade. While everyone worked, they were all in a chatty mood today.

60's:

"Hey, Mandy," Katherine spoke up. The uptight journalist looked up quickly.

"Hm?" she asked as she kept tying about the Beatles.

"I've been hearing things," the Boss Lady said.

"About?" Amanda asked trying to stay focused. She didn't seem to like where this conversation was going at all. Katherine sat at her desk writing about the Kinks.

"Rose sleeping with Pete Wentz," she replied innocently. Amanda tried to keep her temper down. "I should've known it was something about Rosie! It's always about f***g Rosie!" she thought bitterly. "Oh well, must stay calm to not let on about my jealousy."

"Yes," Mandy said trying to stay calm. "Why?" Katherine paused and turned to her.

"I just want someone to look into this and see if it's true," she said harmlessly. Amanda was about to say when an idea came into her head. She could use this little fling and turn it into a huge scandal. She would crush Rose's status as everyone's darling star journalist. Rose would be martyred as a slut to pop culture world. Amanda would have the top position again. She smiled to herself wickedly.

"I'll do it!" she said quickly. Katherine looked at her with some hope in her eyes.

"Would you?" she asked. Amanda turned to her smiling.

"I sure would!" the journalist replied. Katherine kept her on eyes on her.

"Just don't crush her," she replied. "I want this investigation to be underground." Amanda nodded at her innocently.

"Right," she said angelic-like. Katherine smiled at her like a mother.

"Good job, Mandy!" she said aloud. Then, she went back to work. Amanda smiled to herself wickedly. She was planning to crush Rose anyway.

70's:

"Rosie is so mean!" Vanessa whined as she was writing about the Sex Pistols. Adam looked up from researching Pink Floyd at her.

"What did she do now?" he asked the gossip hound. Nessie turned to his pouting.

"I know she had a great night with Panda last night!" she wailed. "But she would say anything!" Adam just shook his head as he smiled. Vanessa heard him laughing at her.

"What the hell is so damn funny, Adam?" she hissed. The geek turned to her smiling.

"Why do you have to know every little detail about Prose?" he asked. He, just like the rest of the Back-Up Squad had come to adopt the nickname Prose to describe Pete and Rose's possible romance.

"Because," she said. "I have to give the supporters on my blog something to talk about. They want to know all about Rosie and Panda!" Adam looked at her blankly.

"Supporters?" he asked. "What are you talking about?" Vanessa looked around quickly to see if anyone was watching. When the coast was clear, she minimized her Sex Pistols article and clicked on Explorer. Adam watched her closely. His partner moved the mouse to the address box and clicked on it. She quickly typed in her blog address and pressed enter. Her blog came up in seconds. Adam read the whole thing in surprise. Vanessa turned to him smiling.

"Well," she said. "What do you think?"

"Oh damn!" Adam said to her. "You are so bad!" Vanessa looked at him innocently.

"Aw, what?" she asked like a little angel. Adam read on. Vanessa sighed hard.

"You see why I need more information about last night?" she asked. "I have to keep my fans up to date!"

"I understand," Adam replied. "But isn't this stalking?" Vanessa turned to him sharply.

"Nonsense!" she replied. "It's not really stalking! I'm doing my job as a journalist with a blog to the supporters of Prose!" Then, the gossip hound went back to her article just in time before someone could walk by and see her blog. Adam just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," he replied. "It's still stalking to me!" the man thought. Then, he went back to his research.

80's:

Greg noticed a cheerful-looking smile on Robyn's face. He was afraid to ask why. But, he knew in his mind that she would tell him anyway.

"You're in a chipper mood today," he addressed as he was writing about Duran Duran. His Canadian roommate didn't even look up from her Culture Club article.

"Um-hm," she replied happily. Greg slowed down with his work.

"You want to talk about?" he asked. Robyn kept smiling to herself.

"Yeah," she replied. Greg was a little nervous now. He almost wished he hadn't asked. But it was too late now, Robyn was going to talk. And she did!

"Guess who I slept with last night!" she exclaimed. Greg went pale at those words. Something told him that he wasn't going to like the answer if he did guess.

"I'm not too sure..." he replied.

"Oh come on!" she encouraged. "Just take a guess! Come on! I dare you!" Greg sighed.

"Okay then," he said. "I don't know, who?" The other nerd just decided not to try at this game of her men. She went with too many of them anyway. He might as well just let her tell him. Robyn looked up from her article at him smiling.

"Patrick Stump!" she announced boldly. Greg really paused at that and looked up surprised. He really wasn't expecting that one at all. Robyn usually did it was biker guys, wild rock men and DJs, thugs, and other men that would classify as "Mr. Wrong." But Patrick Stump? He seemed more of the good boy and definitely out of Robyn's interest! Greg was staring at her like she was crazy. Robyn kept smiling at him.

"What?" she asked innocently. Greg just shook his head at her.

"N-Nothing," he replied. "It's just..."

"...Hard to believe I can be interested in someone like Patrick?" his roommate asked.

"Yeah!" Greg answered boldly. Robyn began to look slightly offended.

"You think all I want is wild men?" she asked agitated. Greg shrugged and nodded.

"You always bring home wild men!" he said. "I know, because I hear you loving them every single night in your room from my couch!"

"So?" Robyn asked aloud. "Can't have the nice and nerdy ones once in a while?"

"No..." Greg replied. "In fact, I think he'll want a full relationship and you'll get bored with him and crush his heart." That really pissed Robyn off completely.

"You think it won't last?" she questioned him sharply.

"No," her roommate said. "I don't think it will!" That really did it!

"Fine!" she snapped. "I'll show you!" Greg just shrugged.

"We'll see," he replied. Robyn glared at him and went back to work. Greg sighed and went back to work as well. He already saw how this would end. But would it end that way?

90's:

"Whose hotter, Chris Martin or Damon Albarn?" Sakura asked Noriko as she was working on the Blur article. The young Korean woman smiled to herself like a little angel.

"Do I have to answer?" she asked.

"Yeah!" Sakura said aloud. Noriko thought about that for a moment.

"Fine," she said. "Chris."

"I like Damon more," Sakura said to her. Noriko kind of bit her lip.

"Actually," she mumbled. "I have a little crush on someone else..." It seemed like she didn't want anybody to hear that last part. Unfortunately, Sakura heard her.

"Really?" she asked. Noriko looked up at her startled.

"What?" she asked. Sakura got really close in her face.

"Well come on," she said with a bright face. "Spill it! Who's the lucky man?" Noriko looked away embarrassed.

"Well..." she mumbled. The woman looked away quickly. Sakura began to pout. It wasn't a normal pout, either. This was her innocent little puppy pout. She used this little trick to get what she wanted out of someone. Noriko tried to look away as hard as she could. "No!" she thought. "I won't fall for that pout again!" But sadly, that didn't last long. Noriko couldn't resist any longer.

"Okay! I'll tell you!" she blurt out. "His name is Kenji Wang!" Sakura was intrigued.

"He's Korean?" she asked.

"Yes!" the young woman blurted out. Sakura wanted more right away.

"Well, go on!" she encouraged her young friend. "Tell me more! How did you two meet?" Noriko broke down and gave her friend the whole story of how Kenji picked her up on the side of the street and drove her home. Afterwards, Sakura looked slightly worried. Noriko nervously smiled at her.

"Well," she said at last. Sakura just shook her head at her.

"Do you really love this guy?" she asked with concern. Noriko noticed her tone of voice.

"Oh, don't do that!" she snapped. The Japanese woman looked at her lost.

"Don't do what?" she asked. Noriko frowned at her bitterly.

"You're thinking that I'm going to make a huge mistake!" she hissed.

"No, I'm not!" Sakura argued to her. "I didn't say that!"

"You're tone says it!" Noriko barked. Sakura just sighed and shrugged.

"Look," she said. "I just don't want your first love to end with your heart getting stepped on!"

"I won't!" Noriko insisted. "I will be careful!" Sakura just shrugged again.

"Okay..." she said. Then, both went back to work.

Millennium:

"So," Duncan said to Rose as he worked on the Gorillaz article. "How was it last night?" Rose quickly froze up from her Ting-Tings article and smiled to herself. She looked around to see if Vanessa or any other gossip hounds were listening in close to her talking. When the coast was clear, Rose leaned in close to him. Duncan leaned in as well.

"The best night at a club I ever had!" she whispered to him. Duncan's eyes lit up in joy.

"Oh?" he asked. "Do tell!" Rose smiled at him brightly.

"I managed to get away from Tony," she said. Duncan smiled highly.

"How?" he asked. Rose kept smiling. She paused for a dramatic effect. Her friend waited in joy. She leaned in close to him.

"I told him I slight headache," she replied.

"Oh, you bad girl!" Duncan said. Rose nodded.

"Anyway," she went on. "I crept around to the back alley and found Pete there. He ran his fingers through my fringe. I said to him boldly, 'Well, are you going to do something or are you just going to stand there and stare at my pretty face all night?'"

"No, you didn't!" Duncan said.

"I did!" Rose replied.

"And then what?" her friend asked. Rose smiled again.

"Then, he kissed me," she went on. "Went on and did up against the wall."

"Against the wall?" Duncan asked brightly.

"Yep!" Rose said. "It was the best I ever had! I haven't felt that much excitement since I first lost my virginity." Her metro friend looked at her with bright eyes.

"Better than Tony?" he asked. Rose smiled at him very brightly.

"Oh yes!" she said aloud. "It was like wave upon wave of pleasure crashing into me. I didn't want it to end. Tony was never this good with me. Petey just left me begging for more afterwards. So after that, we got dressed, part ways, and then I told Tony that I wanted to go home. So I left." Duncan smiled at her brightly. He lightly took her by the hands.

"I'm so happy for you!" he exclaimed. Rose looked at him slightly confused.

"For what?" she asked.

"For getting laid properly!" he exclaimed. Rose looked away blushing.

"Uh... well..." she said. "It was nothing."

"So are you going to see him again?" he asked. Rose kind of shrugged.

"Dunno," she said. "I might." Duncan squeezed her hands. Rose was pretty surprised by his strong grip.

"Girlfriend!" her friend exclaimed. "You would be foolish if you didn't! Anything is better than Tony at the moment!"

"I know," said Rose. "I want him and he wants me. But what are we going to do? He's with Ashlee and I'm with Tony!" Duncan smiled at her kindly.

"Don't worry," he said softly to her. "Things have a way of working themselves out!" Rose didn't understand what he went by that, but she was sure that he was right. She nodded at him smiling.

"Yes," she agreed. "I guess you're right."

"I know I am!" her friend replied. Then they both went back to work. Only, Rose had no idea how right Duncan was.

Thank You With My Mind
Sign up to rate and review this story