Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 5

by arquero333 3 reviews

Chapter 5

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-07-06 - Updated: 2008-07-06 - 997 words

0Unrated
Hey guys. Just wanted to say a few things before I start this chapter.
A) Thanks to Emmi and Vicky for reviewing. It means a lot to me. This is the first story that I've posted that I've posted one chapter at a time, and getting reviews makes me want to post faster... and it makes me happy. A special thanks to Emmi for pointing out that I was spelling Brendon's name wrong. =]
B) While I'm only posting chapter 5, I've written pretty far ahead, and in the chapter I'm currently on, William uses his "vampire powers" for the first time (in the story anyways) I need your guys' opinion. What do you think he has as "vampire powers"? Flying, super speed, can he play with people's minds? Like, I've got ideas, but I want some other peoples' input too. So please review and help me out... cuz if I don't have anything by the time that chapter is supposed to come out, you'll be waiting for it until I can finish it.
C) Is for cookie. Thats good enough for me.

-----

"Well, the thing is... I own a meat packaging plant."
"Ah. I see."
"Yes, Brendon is my, right hand man, you might say."
"Thats cool. Is it good business?"
"Very good." He smirked. I wasn't sure why...


"Well, that was a fun night." I said as William walked me around the corner of the house. It was 4:00 and he was bringing me home.
"Indeed. I hope we get to do it again soon."
"So do I." I smiled up at him.
"Do you want me to stay incase you fall?" He gestured towards the lattice.
"If you don't mind." I blushed. "And try not to be too jealous of my underwear." I laughed. I started to walk towards the lattice, but he grabbed my arm and spun me around. Before I could understand what was happening, William had dipped me and laid a gentle kiss on my lips. I got a chill up my spine from the coldness of his lips. As soon as I realized what was happening, I kissed him back. He held me there for a minute before ending the kiss and standing me back up.
"I'm sorry... I hope that wasn't too forward." He lowered his head.
"No, not at all." I smiled. William looked up and we locked eyes. I walked backwards towards the house while keeping eye contact. I felt my back hit the house and I smiled at William one last time before turning around and climbing up.
When I got all the way up and into the window, I turned and looked back out at William.
"Goodnight." He whispered. I'm not ever sure how I heard him.
"Goodnight" I smiled. I watched him walk away before closing the window, getting ready for bed and going to sleep.

The next morning I woke up smiling as I remembered what happened the night before. I got semi-dressed and went downstairs.
"Good morning." I sang on my way down the stairs.
"Someones in a good mood." Andy laughed.
"Well, I just feel better is all. Got a good sleep." I smirked.
"You must have, I went to check on you around 1:00 and got no answer." Joe said.
"I must have been sleeping heavily." I covered.
"Yeah, no shit. I was banging on the door and everything." Joe laughed.
"Hmm, sorry. I told you I wasn't feeling good." I laughed it off. I thought I saw Pete give me a weird look, but it was gone as soon as it came. "So what are the plans for today?"
"Um, I don't think there's much to do. We're all pretty tired." Patrick yawned.
"Okay, I think I might just call Melina and see what shes doing today." I explained.
"That's fine." Pete said.
"I wasn't asking for your permission. I was letting you know where I would be if you needed anything." I argued.
"Well you're not doing anything unless I approve of it." Pete grumbled.
"You have no right!" I screamed
"I'm your legal guardian! You'll listen to what I say!" He got in my face and yelled.
"I don't give a shit who you think you are, I'm not taking orders from anyone."
"Who wants cookies!?" Joe chimed, trying to break up the fight.
"Shut up, Joe!" Me and Pete screamed at the same time. There room was filled with an awkward silence. Me and Pete just glared at each other. I heard a sniffle and looked over to Joe, who looked rather upset.
"Come on, Joe. We'll make cookies." I said as I walked over to him and put my hand on his back.
"Really? You make the best cookies!" He cheered.
"Yupp. I'm sorry for yelling." I smiled.
"It's okay. Lets make some cookies!" Joe did a "happy dance" that made us all laugh... except for Pete, because he already brooded off towards his room.

Later on that day, after making a few batches off cookies with Joe, I gave Melina a call. We met up at the cafe again.
"So, did you meet up with our Mr. Hottie?" She giggled.
"You're terrible..." I laughed. "But yes, I did."
"Ohhh!" She squealed. "Dish, girl!"
"Well, he took me to this really nice club-"
"A nice club?" She asked, skeptically.
"Yeah, I know, but it was a really nice club, we drank and danced. I met his friend, Brendon.-"
"Was he cute?"
"I don't know, I guess so."
"Is he single?"
"Well, he was with a girl last night, but I don't know how serious it is."
"Aww, raspberries!" She snapped and swung her arm in a joking fashion. We both laughed. "So, are you planning on seeing lover-boy again?"
I thought to myself for a second.
"Yeah, I am." I smiled.

-----
Aww. puke lol, jk. Anyways, sorry it was short. Next one will most likely be out tomorrow! Yay!
Cookie cookie cookie starts with C!;
arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story