Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Is it a Crime?

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rose encounters Pete again and round one of the flirtation games is in high gear.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2008-07-09 - Updated: 2008-07-09 - 2081 words - Complete

0Unrated
Is it a Crime?:

Is it a crime to be in love with someone? I used to not think about that at all. I find myself questioning that today. It was Friday afternoon and I was at my neighborhood park drawing as I normally did at this time. I have a half day with my shift on Fridays. It all depends on what shifts you take. Duncan for instance has the afternoon and evening shift on Fridays and weekends. Anyway, I was drawing my little illustrations to my life when I noticed that someone was standing over me. I froze up quickly and slowly looked up. And guess was standing over me? The sexy beautiful Pete Wentz. I blinked hard to see if I was imagining it. No, I wasn't. Pete Wentz was actually standing over me. I suddenly felt like I had an audience now. I really didn't know what to say to him at first. How the hell does this boy keep finding me? Is he stalking me or something? I mean, what is the deal?

"Uh..." I said at last. "Hi..." Petey had a mischievous smile on his face.

"What's up, Rosie?" he asked me. It took me seconds to figure out what he was grinning at. You see, today I had on my short red and white-flowered mini dress on. It was too hot to wear the business suit this afternoon. Anyway, back to the dress. I rarely wore this dress for obvious reasons. First, this red and white mini dress hugs my figure like a needy little child. That means my heavy breasts and my hips are pretty much noticeable. Plus, this dress is strapless. So, my breasts are the only that hold the dress on me in the first place. Along with that, the dress lifts and separates without the help of any bra at all. I can go braless without this dress and no one would know the difference. (I wasn't wearing a bra today either.) Don't even get me started on when I step down in this dress. My nice healthy-looking thighs are on display. And to top it all off, the dress is low cut in the top. That's right, the boys get a good look at my chest and cleavage. Who is behind this attention-drawing dress? Why none other than miss Vanessa herself! I could've sworn she got me this dress as a joke. A joke I don't get. But for some reason, I chose to wear it today. Don't know why, but it's starting to look like a good idea that I did today. Petey was eyeing my merchandise. And judging by his face, home boy was liking what he was seeing again. I looked away blushing.

"Not much," I replied softly. Pete was still standing over me. I wanted to ask him what he wanted, but I didn't want to sound rude. So, I just stayed quiet. He just sat down beside of me. I was really in for a shock. Petey is sitting next to me now. I could tell this was going to lead to round one of a sexual game of cat and mouse. I only hoped that no one was around to see. I ain't trying to end up as a slut in US or People! No sir! I noticed Petey was looking at my sketchbook in my hand.

"What do you have there?" he asked me. I looked down quickly at my sketch book that I was clutching tightly in my hand. I was quickly embarrassed.

"Oh no!" I said aloud. "Nothing!" Home boy didn't believe me at all. Petey just reached forward and slowly slid the sketch book out of my hands. I tried to fight him off lightly.

"No!" I protested. "You don't want to look at that!"

"But why not?" Petey asked innocently. I was really lost for reasons. I just couldn't talk at all. Pete used this to his advantage and took the book out of my hands. He opened my sketch book and looked inside. I felt nervous all over. "Oh no!" I thought in a nervous panic. "He's going to laugh at my drawings!" I watched on in nervous fear. But surprisingly, Petey looked up at me interested.

"What are all of these?" he asked. I looked at him slightly sick.

"Just..." I spoke in a high pitch voice. "Some sketches I doodle in my spare time."

"These are great!" Pete said to me. I looked at him confused.

"They are?" I asked him with shock in my voice. I expected him to laugh and say that he was just kidding. But that never happened.

"But why a rabbit?" Pete asked me. I really began to feel better now.

"Because," I said as I lightly took back my sketch book. "That's how I see myself in life." Pete looked at me oddly. I pointed to my latest drawing.

"These are all events in my life," I explained. "I draw about my semi-dull hectic life. I placed the boy I know as animals based on their personality. I see myself as I a rabbit because I don't like attention drawn to myself all of the time. I just like to keep to myself in life." I noticed that home boy had his eyes on me, but he was more focused on my chest. I got suspicious. I reached forward snapped my fingers at him. Pete looked up at me quickly. I acted like I was annoyed with his behavior. I cleared my throat aloud.

"I'm up here!" I said to him as I motioned my hands to my face. "Not down here!" That proved to be a mistake to have my hands pointing to my chest. Now, he was really looking at my set. I was playfully annoyed.

"Hey, stop it!" I said trying not to laugh. I lightly hit him on the head. Pete just snickered at me. I acted like I was fed up with his little behavior.

"No more of this!" I snapped. "Or you're leaving!" I then folded my arms across my chest and looked away like a spoiled little girl. Strange way to flirt, but it was effective.

We remained silent for a few minutes. Then, it came yet again. I felt someone touching my knee. It was just like the last two times. Only, I wasn't wearing jeans or pantyhose. This time, I knew who it was. I tried to keep looking away, but that proved to be a failure. I whipped my head around quickly. Petey was lightly rubbing my knee. He was smiling at me wickedly. My heart was racing like crazy as I was blushing hard. Petey's torturing me! That sexy little bastard! I wanted to yell at him to stop because people would be watching us. But strangely, my voice was just choked up in my throat. I couldn't talk at all. "Oh my!" I thought in surprised shock. "His hand feels so good against my skin!" I instantly began to have naughty thoughts about being in his bed again. I really wanted to do him again. Try as I like to force these thoughts out of my mind, they just kept coming back at full force. I was getting horny just thinking at it. I felt myself getting wet at his touch.

"You have such soft skin," Pete said to me as if I was his girl already. I still couldn't speak at all. My voice was choked up in my throat. What the hell could I say to such a hot-looking guy? Sure, Petey has touched me in an intimate way before. But... I just can't explain what it is with me. I just get nervous and shy around Petey. He seems to be perfectly aware of this and teases me with his perverted gestures. Then, he began to move his hand upwards to the inside of my thigh. My heart was really racing now. I just couldn't take it any longer. I tried to get up and hurry away, but Petey quickly grabbed onto my wrist with his other hand. I looked at him surprised. I saw the look in his eyes.

"Oh no you don't!" they seemed to say. "You're not running away this time! I have you right where I want you! You're not going anywhere this time!" I froze there for a moment. I finally sat down in front of him on the bench again. Petey smiled at me wickedly.

"Much better!" he seemed to say at me. I trembled in fear, confusion, and delight. I was now breathing very hard. My heart was pounding in overdrive. I thought that I would faint from the lack of oxygen to my brain. I just couldn't take it anymore!

"Why are you doing this to me?" I finally managed to force out of my mouth at last. Pete kept his eyes dead locked on me as his hand kept gently rubbing on the inside of his thigh. A seductive cruel smile came across his face.

"Why do you keep running away from me?" he asked me. I stared at him wide-eyed. I really couldn't answer that at first. Why did I keep running away from this sexy-beautiful man? Petey was everything I ever wanted in a man. But yet, I kept running away every time he tried to get closer to me. I always did this to a man that I feel that would seem better than Tony. Every time one gets closer to me, I always run back to Tony again and again. I don't know why. I guess I that it was much safer with Tony.

"I... I don't know..." I stammered out. "I guess... I'm afraid..." Pete slowly moved a little closer to my face as he kept lightly rubbing on the inside of my thigh. The heat was really high between us. We were now just inches from each other.

"Afraid of what?" he asked me in a low voice. I swallowed hard.

"Afraid of what I could have better," I finally answered.

"Something like this?" my sexy emo god asked me. Then he kissed me lightly on the lips. That did it for me! All of my fears were gone! I suddenly didn't care anymore. I just had to have Petey for myself, no matter what! He lightly pulled away from me. I stared at him with wide eyes of uncertainty. His fingertips were just inches from my panties now.

"Well?" Petey asked me. I just couldn't hold back any longer. I just kissed him back much more passionately. He just kissed me again. We kept on kissing from then on. He even felt me up while we were kissing. My fears were all gone from there. Even though, Tony and Ashlee were still a problem, it was worth it to get rid of them just so Petey and I could be together. We didn't screw right there, but Pete moved from my lips to my ear to ask a hot question.

"Your place tomorrow?" he asked me boldly. "I'm free in the night." I was overjoyed when he asked me that. It was as if I had waiting for him to do so.

"Yeah!" I said quickly. Then, Petey slowly drew his hand from my thigh and moved off of me. I sat up straight and adjusted my clothes. I looked around the street to the Taco stand clock. I was surprised to realize it was time to go. But I didn't want to seem rude and rush away from a good thing. So, I just smiled at him happily as I rose to my feet to leave. We had another secret date together. I was slowly understanding why secret romances were so hot.

"So then," Petey said to me causally. "I'll see you tomorrow night."

"Yeah!" I agreed. Then, we shared one more kiss and departed. Kylie was playing loudly in my head again. I really should kiss and hug Vanessa for buying me this dress later on. So, I ask again, is it a crime to be in love? It's too early for me to say at the moment. For now, I will be happy with my budding relationship and try to break away from Tony.

It Goes One by One, Even Two by Two

Author's Note: You lot are killing me by not reviewing. Come on now! Be good little emo children and review me, pleaseeeeeee!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story