Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Second Chances

Chapter 9

by doyleangel 1 review

The aftermath..short chapter..but hey, it's an update

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-07-10 - Updated: 2008-07-11 - 479 words - Complete

0Unrated
AAAHHHH!!!! NEW CHAPTER!! YEA!!



CHAPTER 9

Kristen yanked up her pants, grabbed her shirt and ran into the bathroom before whoever was opening the door entered the apartment. She leaned against the door and sank down to the floor. She put her head in her hands and mentally kicked herself in the ass. What in the world had she been thinking? How could she have slept with Gabe? He was getting married in three months.
“Oh, but it was so good.”
No no no. She couldn’t think like that. She stood up and pulled on her shirt. She combed through her hair so it didn’t look so rumpled. Surprisingly, the only thing messed up with her makeup was her lipstick. She wiped it off her mouth with a damp washcloth. She looked in the mirror and took a deep breath. Just then there was a knock on the door, causing her to jump slightly. What if it was Gabe?
“Kristen? You in there?”
She sighed when she heard Pete’s voice. She reached for the handle and opened the door.
“Hey, yeah I just needed to fix my hair.”
Pete raised an eyebrow at her.
“What?” she said. “I’m going out to dinner with one of music’s hottest rock stars. I’s gots to looks my bests.”
Pete just laughed at her as they walked down the hallway. She grabbed her purse, looked over at Gabe, and walked out the front door. Pete was right behind her and when they got to the car Pete opened her door. She leaned her head against the rest and closed her eyes, trying to get her mind and emotions under control before she had to spend a night with one of the two guys who could read her well.
“What’s wrong?”
Kristen’s eyes snapped open and she turned to look at Pete. He had a look of concern on his face. “What do you mean? Why would you think something’s wrong?”
“Well, you just spent, what, an hour? Hour and a half? With Gabe, your ex-boyfriend, who you haven’t been alone with in a long time. It must have been hard on you.”
“Oh, right. Well, it wasn’t easy, but I got through it.” She managed a smile as she turned back to face the road.
“If you say so.” Pete left it at that, and she was grateful. Now all she had to do was get through dinner and she would be home free. Pete would never have to know.




Ok kiddies, you know what to do. Leave reviews…like it? Hate it? They motivate me. Also, looking for a character for Kristen’s roommate. First review gets the part. Just tell me your name, or the name you’d like it to be in the story, a quick description physical and personality.
Sign up to rate and review this story