Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Sweetest Taboo

by Noizchild

Pete is over at Rose's house that Saturday night. He ends up taking Rose to new heights of pleasure. My gift to all of you good little emo children! Enjoy!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-13 - 1821 words - Complete

?Blocked
Sweetest Taboo:

This weekend was the perfect time for me. Keisha was going to be out to visit some relatives in Atlanta for the whole weekend. She wasn't going to be back until Monday. Davis was at a friend's house for the weekend. I had the whole house to myself. The only thing missing was my possible lover, Petey. I made sure that the whole house was clean for him. I texted him the right address. The day seemed to zip by quickly. I was really excited about tonight. I wore that mini-dress I had on yesterday afternoon. Everything was just perfect. All that was missing was Petey himself.

Then, the doorbell rang. I quickly looked up. "He's here!" I thought happily. Then, I straightened myself up some and headed to the door. I peeked out happily. Petey was standing right at my doorstep. I was smiling to myself happily. I unlocked the door and opened it wide. Petey was smiling at me innocently.

"What's up, Rosie?" he asked me. I smiled at him and let him in.

"Well, hello." I said. "This is my humble home." Pete walked in gracefully. I looked around outside. I closed and locked the door behind me. Our "date" had begun. So far, it was an awkward silence. We didn't know how to talk to each other at first. We just sat on the couch staring at each other in the beginning. We couldn't really think of anything to say to get things started. Anything we thought of fell flat on the floor before it came out. Petey and I were stuck at the moment. It looked like it would be that way for the whole night.

"You want anything to drink?" Pete asked me at last.

"Yeah!" I replied quickly. "I'll show you where the kitchen is." That emo hottie slowly rose to his feet.

"Okay," he said. "Lead the way."

"Right," I said. Then, I stood up and led him all the way to my kitchen. It wasn't much, but it was a start at least. Pete looked in the fridge for something to drink.

"You don't have much, do you?" he asked me.

"No," I replied. "Keisha doesn't like sugary stuff so much." Petey turned to me looking confused at my statement.

"Keisha?" he asked me.

"My aunt," I explained. "She took me in when my parents divorced, remember?"

"Oh, that's right!" Petey replied. I looked slightly hurt remembering the whole ordeal of coming here. The hot emo in my kitchen must have seen my face, because he changed the subject right away.

"Hey," Petey said quickly. "Since we can't find anything here, we can go out to the bar and pick up something there. We could bring it back here and stay in for the night." Then, something odd happened to me. I was suddenly... in a swinging romantic mood!

"And then what?" I challenged him. Petey didn't seem to notice at first.

"We could watch a movie or something," he said. My imagination was coming out to play here. He had me hooked. Now, Petey was reeling me in.

"What kind of movie?" I asked him. The emo hottie just lightly shrugged at me.

"Dunno," he said.

"Would it be a porn film?" I asked surprisingly. Which was odd, because I'm not too comfortable about erotic flicks most of the time. But tonight seemed really special. I seemed to want to get laid tonight. Pete didn't seem to notice at first.

"I guess..." he answered with slight suspicion. That had me set now. I was staring at my potential lover like I hadn't eaten in months. I was breathing heavily now. Right then, Petey noticed that something had changed.

"Rosie?" he asked. "What's the matter?" I didn't answer him. I just rushed forward, grabbed him, and kissed him deeply on the lips. He kissed me back surprised. We didn't seem to know how to stop kissing after that. The romantic lust ride steamed on from there.

I led him all the way to my bedroom. Petey pushed down onto my own bed. I grabbed onto his hoodie and slid it right off. He grabbed onto my dress and yanked it right off in response. His hands strayed down to my bare breasts. I felt myself getting wet again. He slid his tongue into my waiting mouth. I let my own tongue play with his in return. I just couldn't hold back anymore! I grabbed onto home boy's tight jeans and undid them in a rush. It took me a while, but managed to work them off of his slender body. I managed to kick them off of the bed in a happy rush. His hands then slipped from my chest to my black lace panties. I knew what was coming next! Petey yanked my panties right off and threw them onto his jeans. I spread my legs almost instantly. My hands were at his boxers and sliding them down. I threw them off of the bed as well. The next few moments were not what I expected tonight.

Petey began lightly kissing down my neck. I was moaning aloud happily.

"Oh yes!" I called. "You're good!" Petey seemed to snicker quietly to himself as he kept kissing on me. His head was now at my chest. I got little shivers all over my body as his tongue was lightly caressing at my breasts. "Oh crap!" I thought in excitement. "He's working me for the big part!" This was just so wrong, but it was perfect! Petey seemed to linger at my chest for a long time. It was almost to the point that I wanted to scream out for more.

Then, Petey moved down to my abdomen. The licks and kisses became slower and thicker. Oh, he was working me overtime tonight. This was just torture. Inhuman and sick torture. I shut my eyes in deep sinking bliss.

"Oh yes!" I moaned out. "This is so wrong! Don't tease me like this! Give me more! I'm begging you!" Then, I felt Petey moving further down south. He was lightly licking on the inside of my thigh. It didn't take me long to guess what he was going to do next. I quickly snapped my eyes open wide. I looked down at him a little concerned.

"Uh Petey," I said to him aloud. "What are you doing?" He looked up at me innocently.

"Oh come on, Rosie!" he said to me. "I just want a taste." I didn't look to convinced. You see, I have nothing against oral, but Tony screwed it up for me. He is so lazy with it. It's like two licks and he's finished. I don't even get to come. So, I was expecting some disappointment tonight. Petey noticed the look on my face.

"Come on, Rose!" he tried to encourage me. "I'll make this worth your while. This'll be the best that you had. I'll even take you places that you've only dreamed of going." I just rolled my eyes at him. "Where have I heard that before?" I thought. I just sighed to him.

"Fine!" I said trying to sound convinced not to let him down. My darling seemed to look disappointed with me already.

"I don't have to do this if you don't want to," he said to me willing to go with anything I wanted tonight.

"No, no," I said. "Do as you like!"

"Fine then," Petey said at last. The emo hottie lowered his head down at my south region and slowly placed his tongue at my entry. He slowly began licking at my lower lips. So far, no real joy just yet. I just lied there expecting it to be a wasted night tonight.

But then, something extremely different happened. Petey slowly slid his tongue inside of me. No sooner had he started, something strange began to take place. A building intense pleasure began building up in my body. Heat was rising up from my body. It was like getting electrocuted, but only in a good way. Pleasure was rising in me like someone had let go of a bunch of balloons in the summer sky. And he was just getting starting with me! Petey was hitting all of the sensitive spots in me. This really was torture for me! And I was loving it!

My love began slowly forcing his tongue in deeper. I shut my eyes tightly as I moaned aloud. I really wasn't expecting this tonight! Tony never came close to trying with me. Pete was actually working to pleasure me. Not just the slacker kind either! Oh no, buddy! This was slave-labor work, boy! Petey was making sure that I believed every word that he promised before he began. And to be frank, he has me sold!

"Oh god!!!" I cried out. "MORE!!!! DON'T STOP!!!" He began speeding up even more. Home boy even grabbed me by the hips and slowly dragged me in closer to him. The man even put more pressure to the licks. I was practically screaming my head off now. How wrong is this in so many ways? There has to be a law against pleasure like this. There is no way that something this good is truly legal in any country! I grabbed onto the sheets tightly under me. I thought that I would lose my mind under this extreme pleasure. I don't know how much more I can take of this loving torture.

Then out of nowhere, the big finale came in HUGE rush. Not just one of those little fake ones I do with Tony just to get him to stop. It was as it Petey had hit some sort of intense pleasure button in me with full force. I was practically screaming out loud in racing pleasure. I almost sat up straight in bed. Petey moved from between my legs and huddled over me. I was trembling and coated in sweat under him. I was panting so hard as if I had been chased by a psychotic murderer. I could barely speak at all I was in so much shock. I stared up at him wide-eyed. (I wasn't stupid. I just had really felt anything this intense before in my life. And strangely, I... love it! I want even more of this now!) He looked at me smiling.

"You alright?" he asked me. I still couldn't really talk. I just nodded in wild bliss whilst still panting. Petey just gave me a sexy smirk.

"Good to know!" he said to me. Then, he kissed me on the lips. I slowly felt myself returning to Earth again. Petey just lied down beside of me.

"Good night!" he whispered to me. We went to sleep beside of each other just like that. I had no idea that was just opening number!

Girl, Put Your Records On

Please, please, please review me!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story