Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Just a Thought

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Greg runs into Duncan and Duncan tells him about Judy. Greg then realizes that he has a crush on Katherine's younger daughter, Morgan. He plans to meet her.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-07-11 - Updated: 2008-07-11 - 948 words - Complete

0Unrated
Just a Thought:

I have now developed a new interest in someone. This came about Saturday afternoon. I was out in the tech store when I looked outside and saw Duncan looking stressed. He seemed to be pacing around as well. Curious, I walked out of the store after I bought my new tech junk. I slowly came up behind my old pal.

"Hi there, Duncan!" I yelled out. The man quickly leapt around to me face me. He was panting hard at me. I just kept smiling at him.

"Oh crap!" he yelled. "Don't scare me like that!" I just smiled at him again.

"What's the problem?" I asked once he had settled down enough to talk. Duncan looked at me blankly for a moment. Then, he looked around for a bit. I was really lost now. I could feel that this was going to be something big. Then, Duncan leaned in close to my face.

"Not here!" he whispered to me.

"Okay," I said softly to him. Then, Duncan dragged me down the street and around a corner. The speed and his grip on my arm was not the best thing, let me tell you.

"Hey!!!" I yelled out. "Slow down, Duncan!" He didn't listen at all. The man just kept on running. We came into an abandoned alley. He quickly let go of me. I rubbed my arm in pain as I panted hard. I stared at Duncan like he was crazy.

"Okay," I said. "What the hell is this all about?" Duncan looked around quickly again.

"Katherine's daughter is a lesbian!" he blurted out. I stared at him blank and confused. Okay... I wasn't expecting that one! A statement like that almost commands you to ask for more details. And I did.

"Who, Morgan?" I asked in surprise.

"No!" Duncan said quickly. "Judy!" I stared at him with big eyes. Okay, this was double now. I waited for more details.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yes!" Duncan said aloud. He went on to tell me about his discovery this morning. The whole story was completely shocking. That was now triple in shock. I didn't know what to say after that. I just shook my head in shock.

"Okay..." I said at last. "Does Katherine know about this?"

"No!" Duncan replied. "That's the thing. I have been sworn to secrecy by Judy. But I have to tell Katherine something about Meredith. She's going to where to know."

"Oh," I said. "So what are you going to do?" Duncan shrugged at me.

"I don't know," he said. "I have to tell her something. What should I do?" I just shrugged back at him.

"Dunno," I replied. "You've got me there too." Duncan just sighed at me.

"Okay," he said at last. "I'll go back and work some more on it."

"Okay," I said to him. "I wish you luck then."

"Right," Duncan said to me. Then, we both began to go our separate ways for the day. That was supposed to be just that. End of the story. However, my mind went somewhere else almost automatically. I began thinking about Morgan, Judy's younger sister. She was such a lovely angel. I had only seen pictures of her, but I already had a huge crush on the girl. I was really hoping one day that I could meet Morgan and take her out on at least one date. Then, an idea came into my head. Duncan was the only person that I had a close chance of meeting Morgan for myself if I was to act on my new plans without Katherine interfering. I then realized that my only chance was getting away now. I froze in my tracks. I turned around to Duncan and raced after him.

"Hey!" I yelled to him as I ran after him. He froze and turned around. I ran all the way to him to catch him. I managed to catch my connect- er, friend just in time. Duncan looked at me slightly puzzled.

"Yes?" he asked with suspicious in his tone. I held up my hand to get him to wait while I caught my breath again. When I could talk again, I stood up straight.

"Where are you going now?" I asked him.

"To lunch, why?" Duncan answered. I smiled at him brightly.

"Great!" I said. "I know a great little taco stand where we can eat quickly and talk!" The man was staring at me oddly now.

"Well, I guess..." Duncan replied to me.

"Sweet!" I cut him off. "Let's go!" Then, I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him down to the direction where I was going. Duncan didn't seem to comfortable at all. But I didn't care, I was on a mission here.

"So," I spoke up to my new close pal as we kept walking. "Is there any chance of me meeting and hooking with Morgan in the future?" Duncan shot a cold glaring look at me when I asked him that question.

"If you think so much as to lay a finger on either one of Katherine's girls," he snapped at me. "I will break every single finger in your hands. Then, I'll break your hands as well!" Now, Duncan may act like a girl and peaceful at times, but he is very protective over the girls he cares about. I just lightly shrugged at him.

"Just a thought!" I brushed off gracefully. Duncan just glared at me, but didn't say anything at all. I breathed out lightly. Whew, that was close! Oh boy! This is going to be harder than I thought!

Say What They Say, Because There's Only One Way
Sign up to rate and review this story