Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > From Dusk 'Till Dawn

Chapter 7

by arquero333 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Published: 2008-07-12 - Updated: 2008-07-12 - 815 words

0Unrated
Sorry it took so long. Busy week. :( I'm also kinda stuck on a part I'm on, its really important though, but anyways, heres Chapter 7, hopefully I can get past the part soon. It's coming up.
--------

I was walking down a hallway. I recognized it as the one in my old house... when I lived with my parents. The house used to always be bright and cheery, but after my parents got sick, it was always dark. They stopped... doing anything really, once they got sick. My mom stopped cooking, my dad stopped going to work. They slept all day. I only was them at night. The doctors didn't know what was wrong with them...
I walked into my old bedroom. It looked just as it did before I moved. Posters and pictures were up on the walls and all my stuff was in place. I started to search through my room when I heard a noise down the hall. It was a high-pitched screech that sounded like a threatened animal trying to protect itself. I ran out of my room and towards where I heard the noise. It was coming from my parents' room. I could hear bumps and thumps inside, like there was a fight going on. I tried to open the door, but it was locked.
"Mom?! Dad?" I yelled, jiggling the handle. All I heard was the continued fighting noises. "Whats going on?" I screamed. The screech rang through the house again. I tried to force the door open with my shoulder, but it wouldn't budge. I ran back into my room to find something to pick the lock to the room. It was one of the handles that had the hole in the middle... I looked for a pen. Just as I found one, I heard the sound of wood splintering and breaking followed by a loud bang. I ran back into the hall and saw the door laying broken on the ground. My dad was on top of it and one of the pieces of wood was going right through his chest, on his left.
"Dad!" I screamed and ran towards him. He let out one of the screeches I heard earlier. I looked into the room to see my mom and someone else standing in the moonlit room. The window was broken and I assumed thats how the person got in. They were slightly taller than my mom and they were wearing really right pants, they looked like jeans, but I couldn't quite tell. They also had a hoodie on, it looked dark red. My mom was standing in front of him, but she was looking towards me. The other person in the room took advantage of the fact that my mom wasn't looking and they stabbed my mom in the chest.
"No! Mom!" I screamed and ran towards her. She fell to the ground and the person started running towards the window, jumping out. It was on the first floor, so it wasn't a long drop. I grabbed my mom and held her on my lap. "Mom?" I cried. She let out a screech and I had to let go and cover my ears. The pitch and the volume of the screech was terrible. When it stopped and I let go, my mom wasn't moving anymore. I then noticed a piece of paper on the ground beside her. I picked it up. It wasn't in either of my parents' writing. All it said was "I'm sorry, Cali."


I woke up in a cold sweat. I had been having that dream lately... except it wasn't entirely a dream. It was what happened the night my parents died. I know I didn't always get along with them, but that doesn't mean I wanted to see them murdered. I sat up and shook my head, trying to clear it of the memories of that night. I looked at my alarm clock, 4:38 AM. I sighed and got up, putting on my Jack Skellington slippers and going downstairs.
I walked into the living room and the TV was already on and I could see the silhouette of someone sitting on the couch. They turned around when they heard me.
"Hey." It was Andy.
"Hi." I mumbled, still half asleep.
"Had the dream again?" He asked. He was usually awake watching old, cheesy kung-fu TV shows when I woke up from nightmares.
"Yeah."
"Come on, you're just in time for the best part."He smiled. I walked over to the couch and he wrapped his arm around me. I rested my head on his shoulder and I eventually fell asleep.

------

Gasp! Is there something going on between Andy and Cali? Stay tuned TAI-Tubers. lol. Sorry, I laugh at Jack the Camera Guy's voice when he says that. hehe. Anyways... yeah.
Keep it classy, San Diego... ands everywhere else, I guess :P;
arquero333
Sign up to rate and review this story