Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

by Blackraven 0 reviews

Riley is a nobody-even Google says so! But now she's going on vacation with MY Chem. A Seasonal Summer Fic, just cuz I'm on vacation.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-07-13 - Updated: 2008-07-14 - 497 words

0Unrated
“Hey Riley, got a request for ya,” yelled Byron.

“What?” I yelled, slipping the headphones off my ears.

“Dead! By MCR,” he replied, strolling off.

I rolled my eyes at his lack of…everything human like courtesy. So with a sigh I flipped tracks, throwing MCR on and putting my headphones back on.

My name is Riley Averia. Ever heard of it? Good. If you had you’d be a stalker or something. On the media, tv, and Google I didn’t exist. Seriously, I’d googled my name and got no results. It was sad. Anyway, so my nonexistent live had been going on for eighteen years, and so far the best I’d gotten was a job as a DJ.

An hour later I got off work and went out to the parking lot, finding my silver and black Mustang. It took me twenty minutes to drive home, and as soon as I walked in the door the phone started ringing.

Checking my watch I saw it was nearly one in the morning. Who’d be calling me at this hour?
“Hello?” I huffed, picking up the phone and taking off my shoes at the door to my apartment.

“Hey Riles, it’s Frank,” said the voice on the other end.

“Hey man, what’s up?” I asked, taking off my jeans and pulling on a pair of shorts. “Haven’t seen you in awhile. What’s it been, a year or two?”

“I’m pretty good, pretty good. Yeah, about that long. You know, my band really took off. Surely you know about it, right?”

“Yeah, I listen to you guys all the time. So what’s up Frankie?” I asked.

“Well, the band and I are going on a little vacation, you know, down to the lake. I was wondering if you wanted to come,” Frank explained.

“Um, maybe. You sure I won’t be interfering?” I inquired, getting a coke out of the fridge.

“No-no! Oh no, I’d totally love to bring you,” he replied.

“Okay, when and for how long?”

“Well, I know this is short notice, but we’re leaving this weekend and staying for two or three weeks, think you can make it?”

“This weekend? God, you never were good at giving warning, you know that,” I whistled. “Yeah, I guess.” Frank let out a whoop of joy. “Do you want to meet down there?” I asked.

“No, I’ll come pick you up, Saturday morning around six okay?”

“Sure, I’ll totally see you then,” I replied. “See you later man.” I hung up the phone and sat back, a small smile on my face.

Oh my god. I was going on vacation with My Chemical Romance.


---------------------
I know this is short, just a prologue. I'm working on it as we speak and hope to make it really good. Not expecting too many reviews on it, but it would be nice to have some.
Thanks!
.::.Kel.::.
Sign up to rate and review this story