Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Seven Ways To Sunday

Chapter 28

by Carebear_Assassin 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-14 - 830 words

0Unrated
I got up and went out to my car. It was just starting to get dark out side. I would have to be at Pete’s soon, but I had a little time left though. As I drove off I saw a car pull into my driveway. I knew it was the realtor she’s probably going to show the house. There’s no need to cause I’m buying it on money, but I didn’t want to tell her that just yet. It wasn’t a long ride to Gerard’s apartment. I got out of my car and went to the third floor. He loved his apartment cause it was on the top floor so he didn’t have anyone walking over top of his head. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it," Frank called opening the door. I expected him to show some kind of emotion upon seeing me, but he kept his face stoic.

"Hi," I said looking at my feet.

"Hi," he said.

"Can I come in?" he looked like he wanted to say no, but then moved to the side.

"Why are you here?" he asked rather bluntly.

"Frank…I miss you…You are my best friend."

"But I don’t mean more to you than that house?" he said in a sad voice.

"That’s not fair…" I countered.

"Yes it is, Non. If you asked me to not go on tour, I wouldn’t." he yelled back.

"I wouldn’t ask you not to go on tour cause I know how much that means to you," I matched his loud and angry tone.

"Me going on tour isn’t going to hurt me in the long run, they way selling your body for a house is," I could tell he was getting frustrated.

"Frank, it would be different if he were hurting me. I mean its just sex…"

"So when you were raped, was that just sex?" a shiver went through my body and I wrapped my arms around myself. I hadn’t ever told him who had raped me, he only knew that it happened. Marcia didn’t know and neither did Janay, I was only ever able to tell Frank.

"That…"

"That was someone forcing you to do something you didn’t want to do," he said in a small voice. "Isn’t he doing the same thing. Non I know you are worth so much more than any man on earth could ever pay. It pisses me off that he would assume you would do such a thing and that you are going along with it."

"Frank…"

"If you say anything else about that damn house… I have always promised you that I would buy you a house. Why does it have to be that one? I mean its not in a good neighborhood, it has bad plumbing, and the heating system is crap. Please just give him his money back, you can stay here till we come home from tour, then we can get an apartment of our own until we get enough for a house." How did we get from me coming over to win my friend back to him asking me to move in with him? Why was it suddenly looking like a good idea? I mean I didn’t really need that much room for just me.

Without Frank, Janay, and Marcia there it would get really lonely. He took a step closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. I tried to picture myself in that house without my friends. My mind just kept drawing a blank.

"Okay Frank, I’ll give him his money back." He kissed the top of my head then I looked up at him. His green eyes were hypnotizing and I found I couldn’t look away. He brushed his lips across mine then moved his hand to the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. I wrapped my arms around him causing our bodies to crush together. "Where’s Gerard?" I asked with out breaking the kiss.

"Out," he mumbled, his hand working its way up my shirt.

"Bed," I mumbled back. He started moving down the hall to what I’m guessing was the guestroom. He kept backing up till he was right in front of the bed. How is it that I never realized how much I wanted this man till this moment? I feel like I’ve been underwater for hours and finally came up for air. I felt my cell phone start to vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and hit ignore, and threw it on a pile of clothes on his floor. Suddenly Frank stopped, he was out of breath and so was I.

"Non I love you and I want you to be with me I don’t want you to regret this." He said. I could see the fear in his eyes.

"I won’t,"
Sign up to rate and review this story