Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Massacre

Changes

by Noizchild 1 review

Davis' thoughts on Pete and Rose. (Poor kid!) You're killing me with no reviews!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2008-07-14 - Updated: 2008-07-14 - 656 words - Complete

0Unrated
Changes:

I stood there in disturbed shock. I had just got back home after the last dinner of the weekend with Mike Cook to find this scene. There is a naked white man with tattoos on top of my sister! There is a naked white man with tattoos on top of my sister! There is a naked white man with tattoos on top of my sister! Sure, I am perfectly aware about sex. But still... Rose is my sister! No one wants to see their sibling, well... doing it! I was disturbed beyond a doubt. I quickly hurried back to my bed in silence.

I tried to sleep it off, but it was no use. That imagine was locked deep into my mind. Sure, I was perfectly aware about sex. I was in high school for crying out loud! I hear about this sort of stuff all of the time at school. It's common knowledge to me. But to see it with Rose and that guy... I shuttered badly. Then, I quickly realized something.

"That was Pete Wentz f***g my sister!" I thought. I was now disturbed and confused. I was familiar with the bands that Rose had come to love. Some were good. Others, like Fall Out Boy, I just mock her for mercilessly. "No!" I thought quickly. "That couldn't be, could it?" I was confused, but I wasn't going to look! (Why bother risking more disturbing imagery than I have already?) So I resolved that it was Pete Wentz banging my older sister. I just lied there quietly trying to force that imagine out of my head before I went to sleep. But then, another thought came into my head.

"What is Pete doing here screwing my sister?" I thought in confusion. I went over the facts in my head. Pete was with Ashlee Simpson. Rose was (sort of) with Tony. So what are they doing together? And why are they screwing here in the house? Then I, Davis the Great, began to pieces the whole evidence together. Starting with the late night phone call on Wednesday night. I heard Rose on the phone with someone before I fell asleep. I knew it wasn't Tony, because that phone call would've been over before I fell asleep. So I figured that Rose was cheating on Tony at long last! But who, I wondered. I couldn't investigate, however because I had to go hang with my friend Mike Cook for the weekend. Plus, I had to deal with two girlfriends, Charlotte "Charlie" Mitchell and Kayla Fox. So my little dying question was put to the side. Now my question was answered in a way that I won't be able to get any sleep from for weeks! Damn my curiosity!

By morning, it was just awkward. My sister introduced me to her new lover. I just couldn't bring myself to look at Pete or Rose at breakfast. I just kept my head down at my cereal.

"Davis?" I heard my sis ask me. "Are you feeling okay?" I just looked out the kitchen window in silence.

"N-Nothing!" I said at last.

"Are you sure?" Pete asked me. I couldn't take either one of them talking to me anymore.

"Yes," I said trying not to scream out.

"Then why are you not looking at us?" Rose asked. "Are you sick or something?" I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't sleep because of the sounds and the imagery. Them talking to me only made it worse.

"I'm fine!" I said aloud close to snapping. "In fact, I'm not that hungry anymore!" I quickly bolted from the table and ran back to my room. I practically stayed there until it was time to go to the activity center. (That's where my classes are until the painting is done at my school.) For once, I was happy that Keisha was coming home this afternoon!

Doing the Things a Particle Can
Sign up to rate and review this story